TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

You were supposed to vote for the light! For the puppies, the cookies, the drinks! The happiness, freedom! :crying:  Cora, You are breaking my heart!

@Buckwheat what shall it be? Light with us? or darkness with them? 

The problem with your campaign is that it's just boring.

Too many rules, too few videos, too little geekery. It's just so... normal. *shudders*

7 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

You were supposed to vote for the light! For the puppies, the cookies, the drinks! The happiness, freedom! :crying:  Cora, You are breaking my heart!

@Buckwheat what shall it be? Light with us? or darkness with them? 

I would have, but I prefer the Greg and COME ON, HELENA SOLD ME! LIKE WOULD YOU SAY NO TO THAT? 

8 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

The problem with your campaign is that it's just boring.

Too many rules, too few videos, too little geekery. It's just so... normal. *shudders*

A significant point of any campaign I'm associated with is the LACK of videos. They drive me insane as I have expressed several times before. 

You are also wrong about the other points. Too many rules? Point ONE out to me. Too little geekery? I quote Star Wars and bribe voters with Athelstan. 

yes, this campaign is normal and predictable. It must seem boring to someone whose campaign thrives on contradictions. 

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

A significant point of any campaign I'm associated with is the LACK of videos. They drive me insane as I have expressed several times before. 

You are also wrong about the other points. Too many rules? Point ONE out to me. Too little geekery? I quote Star Wars and bribe voters with Athelstan. 

yes, this campaign is normal and predictable. It must seem boring to someone whose campaign thrives on contradictions. 

Videos, memes and references are half the fun of geekery. Just quoting Star Wars and Vikings isn't enough, especially not just the Star Wars Movies. That's all far too mainstream. It's like quoting The Godfather, there's no achievement in that. If it's a references that everyone gets it's not really geekery. 

You need to plow into real geekery. Dig harder. Go deeper. Find that sweet spot.

As for rules, you say you have none, but you rant on and on about contradictions.

Let go of all that. Embrace chaos. Shrug off the chains of normality! Put your underpants on your head and scream it to the heavens!

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

Videos, memes and references are half the fun of geekery. Just quoting Star Wars and Vikings isn't enough, especially not just the Star Wars Movies. That's all far too mainstream. It's like quoting The Godfather, there's no achievement in that. If it's a references that everyone gets it's not really geekery. 

You need to plow into real geekery. Dig harder. Go deeper. Find that sweet spot.

As for rules, you say you have none, but you rant on and on about contradictions.

Let go of all that. Embrace chaos. Shrug off the chains of normality! Put your underpants on your head and scream it to the heavens!

I can only deliver as much geekery as I have in me.  as for normality, no, not letting go. That's what elevates us over your cheap chaos propaganda. 

1 hour ago, Mark Antony said:

Voting for JQC cause she asked me to 

You would betray a fellow ginger? Et tu, Brute?

11 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Videos, memes and references are half the fun of geekery. [ b]Just quoting Star Wars [/b]and Vikings isn't enough, especially not just the Star Wars Movies. That's all far too mainstream. It's like quoting The Godfather, there's no achievement in that. If it's a references that everyone gets it's not really geekery. 

Especially the prequels *shudder* 

And memes,gifs, videos and other funnies are an absolutely essential part of spamming. Anyone who stands against this must be opposed.

@Buckwheat just think, without videos you would never have learned what Time Warp was from us. You wouldnt get the funny Yoda Seagulls video, or awesome soundtracks.

And also,Rhae spoiled you on Vikings, so you vote should go to us as a matter of principle! 

1 minute ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You would betray a fellow ginger? Et tu, Brute?

Especially the prequels *shudder* 

And memes,gifs, videos and other funnies are an absolutely essential part of spamming. Anyone who stands against this must be opposed.

@Buckwheat just think, without videos you would never have learned what Time Warp was from us. You wouldnt get the funny Yoda Seagulls video, or awesome soundtracks.

And also,Rhae spoiled you on Vikings, so you vote should go to us as a matter of principle! 

Hear, hear! Good points, well made. 

And since you mention it... Let's do the time warm again!

Archived