TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

7 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Queen Rhaenys is a lot shorter and less extravagant a title than what I agreed with JQC on. Besides, I only got invested in this spamsmoot when people started voting for ab for no good reason. If I were to run my own campaign, I would do it properly and from the beginning. 

But yeah, if we are all still here next year, Queen Rhaenys will come for you riding her rose gold dragon and roast whatever is left of this year's anarchy. 

Thanks for the answer.

Not that it makes a difference, but vote JQC. At least she has a good campaign manager. And she did offer me some title too. I wish she did her campaigning herself more though.

Just now, RhaenysB said:

No. I'm campaigning because JQC wanted my support, offered me titles and positions and made sense in her agenda. I can't say any of those things about you. 

So you're arguing that JQC would be a better ruler because she bribes you for power, while I refuse to stoop to corrupt methods?

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, stop bickering, nobody is winning any votes that way. :P

Has Lany voted, btw?

Lany voted for anarchy, IIRC.

Has Lany voted, btw?

That's ... pimpish. I wonder how you got anybody to vote for you if you hold such opinions. I see your rule would be a time for oppression of women.

So you are practising on us for your job? Nice. :P

Well, I was stupid enough to open the spoiler tags because I thought they referred to something else. Not that important.

Yes, that is true.

@Jon's Queen Consort how was the interview?

Also, as a queen, you need a consistent recognisable avatar. With a crown preferably.

You do realise that if your side gets chosen, you and sniffer will be crowned for kings?

God no, I hate my job. At least this is fun and there's a purpose. 

Im sorry about that :/ 

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Thanks for the answer.

Not that it makes a difference, but vote JQC. At least she has a good campaign manager. And she did offer me some title too. I wish she did her campaigning herself more though.

And we thank you for your vote! :cheers: 

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

So you're arguing that JQC would be a better ruler because she bribes you for power, while I refuse to stoop to corrupt methods?

Lany voted for anarchy, IIRC.

JQC would be a better ruler because she cares about her followers. 

Just now, RhaenysB said:

JQC would be a better ruler because she cares about her followers. 

Her "followers". The truth comes out. 

JQC has followers while I have friends and comrades!

With me, all are equal! I neither need nor desire followers. Why am I better than any other? Why should I set myself above any of you? We should work together, and together we shall achieve out greatest wishes!

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Well at least the moot brought some activity to the thread.

Yup, it's good to see! 

And as annoying losing (to bloody anarchy, hah!) is, I did need this silliness with all the real life shit going on. 

Yeah, Lany who was contacted by Team JQC and offered cookies in PM came and voted anarchy... tsk-tsk. The Rhae remembers :P 

4 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Statement: you need serious reprogramming. The logic algorithm is clearly broken. Oh well, It is our lucky day, i know the best junk yard in town. 

Query: Why do I need reprogramming?, I am an assasination droid that serves the Sith, in the absence of my master I'm assisting the wishes of his great x20 grand apprentice.

4 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

I want to ask the question that nobody seems to be asking.

Why must you choose between us and JQC? Why must we make such a false choice?

Under anarchy, everyone will be a King or a Queen! 

I suggested that JQC and Sniffer join in a team pages ago.

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

God no, I hate my job. At least this is fun and there's a purpose. 

If spamming on the net has more purpose than your job, then you must really have a hopeless job ... but wait, I feel that way too. :leaving: We both need new jobs.

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Im sorry about that :/ 

And we thank you for your vote! :cheers:

No problem, it is not that important.

:cheers:

2 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Query: Why do I need reprogramming?, I am an assasination droid that serves the Sith, in the absence of my master I'm assisting the wishes of his great x20 grand apprentice.

Statement: you are a droid. You were built to follow orders. You can't vote anarchy. 

I suggested that JQC and Sniffer join in a team pages ago.

If spamming on the net has more purpose than your job, then you must really have a hopeless job ... but wait, I feel that way too. :leaving: We both need new jobs.

No problem, it is not that important.

:cheers:

No, the purpose was to get JQC elected. The purpose of my job is to bring fees for the firm. (And while that's the ultimate purpose of all firms, a sense of being useful to someone would be welcome) and yes, agreed, I'm already plotting my resignation, I just need to sort out the flat situation first. 

3 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Answer: The orders of my master, I do not serve the whims of just any organic meatbag!.

Quiery: you do realize that ab and sniffer don't stand for the sith, right? They stand for themselves and the so called anarchy. 

Just now, RhaenysB said:

No, the purpose was to get JQC elected. The purpose of my job is to bring fees for the firm. (And while that's the ultimate purpose of all firms, a sense of being useful to someone would be welcome) and yes, agreed, I'm already plotting my resignation, I just need to sort out the flat situation first. 

Quiery: you do realize that ab and sniffer don't stand for the sith, right? They stand for themselves and the so called anarchy. 

Observation: The only Sith here voted for them so he must have his reasons.

Additional Query: Why are you talking like me?, it is in my programming to do so, but I have to say,coming from a meatbag it is most.....odd.

51 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Okay that was a lot of spam in one afternoon. :lol: I see everybody is getting active.

Well, to start with I want to have candidates that are present and campaign themselves, not rely wholly on their campaign managers. :P

Did you know that your title is still IT's CHRISTMAS TIME? :lol: This is the first time I after a few days I am on a laptop.

Teach me, master. I cannot Paint that well.

I enjoy this. :P

:lmao: You really are trying hard. Both sides.

*ahem* JQC posted a whole bunch of videos instead of writing her own speeches.

The thing is, if they target me as a potential voter, I will not understand anything more than that. I just saw The Ghostbusters for the first time in my life yesterday. And then I could not get the title song out of my head till today. Now I have that weird version of Jingle Bells (the one they play in Letters to Santa in the chase through Arkadia scene) stuck on repeat in my head.

Point being, I won't understand references to The Godfather. But I will understand references to Letters to Santa. And the Walter Moers novels. Why doesn't anybody ever make references to these?

Actually, yeah, you did spoil me today.

But, do they even know what Brasthea is? I am One Who Remembers, and I know you ship that daring rogue and wilful Trader. 

24 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Has Lany voted, btw?

That's ... pimpish. I wonder how you got anybody to vote for you if you hold such opinions. I see your rule would be a time for oppression of women.

So you are practising on us for your job? Nice. :P

Well, I was stupid enough to open the spoiler tags because I thought they referred to something else. Not that important.

Yes, that is true.

@Jon's Queen Consort how was the interview?

Also, as a queen, you need a consistent recognisable avatar. With a crown preferably.

You do realise that if your side gets chosen, you and sniffer will be crowned for kings?

It's not pimpish if I'm wanting to use my body that way. The very opposite, this is a time of sexual freedom for women, no arbitrary restrictions on what we can and cannot do. Female sexuality will be embraced, we shall be more than pretty dolls dressed up to please our oppressive male companions. Rise up! Rise up! 

And the spoiler tag is important, it is a sign of what you must endure throughout a year of their reign. Vote Ab-Sniffer!

27 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Query: What happens when your large flying lizard encounters a turbo lazer battery?.

The organic material of a dead dragon does not go to waste. It's flesh will be eaten by its brethren, so that it should memories, and the memories of all of its ancestors, may be passed on to future generations when the time comes to spin cocoons from the memory stone sand and dragon saliva. 

8 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

But, do they even know what Brasthea is? I am One Who Remembers, and I know you ship that daring rogue and wilful Trader. 

It's not pimpish if I'm wanting to use my body that way. The very opposite, this is a time of sexual freedom for women, no arbitrary restrictions on what we can and cannot do. Female sexuality will be embraced, we shall be more than pretty dolls dressed up to please our oppressive male companions. Rise up! Rise up! 

And the spoiler tag is important, it is a sign of what you must endure throughout a year of their reign. Vote Ab-Sniffer!

22 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Good luck with that. :)

12 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Brashthea. :wub: You do indeed remember.

But I have enough of this moot. I am going to sleep now. Nighty, spammers. I will check on you tomorrow. Be nice to each other until then.

26 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Observation: The only Sith here voted for them so he must have his reasons.

Additional Query: Why are you talking like me?, it is in my programming to do so, but I have to say,coming from a meatbag it is most.....odd.

Observation: the only sith here is a she and she was being misled by anarchy. 

Response: because I thought it would bring mutual understanding. Alas I was mistaken and overestimated your artificial intelligence that voted for anarchy. 

48 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

The organic material of a dead dragon does not go to waste. It's flesh will be eaten by its brethren, so that it should memories, and the memories of all of its ancestors, may be passed on to future generations when the time comes to spin cocoons from the memory stone sand and dragon saliva. 

Observation: It would be far easier to sweep it up and put it in the trash compactor.

32 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Observation: the only sith here is a she and she was being misled by anarchy. 

Response: because I thought it would bring mutual understanding. Alas I was mistaken and overestimated your artificial intelligence that voted for anarchy. 

Statement: I did not know that. I am sure the female has valid reasons for her vote.

Archived