TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

Okay, can everybody stop bickering around?

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Common sense and justice has prevailed over pacifism and unicorns, a historic day!.

The only person who keeps bringing up unicorns is you. I think you are trying to tell us something.

I nominate Lord Sidious for the title of the Chief Spamperial Unicorn Shepherd.

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Buck, I had no idea you were so lewd. I approve. :leer: 

I am not lewd at all. I am the most innocent unknowing young girl here ... you see, I am very good at blushing ... :blush...: :blushy: :blushblush: ... Hey, why do the blushing smileys not work anymore ...

Spoiler

:devil::leer::devil:

16 minutes ago, Corable said:

You don't have a say in this Sidious

Don't be so mean princess :angry:.

4 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

The only person who keeps bringing up unicorns is you. I think you are trying to tell us something.

I nominate Lord Sidious for the title of the Chief Spamperial Unicorn Shepherd.

Reveal hidden contents

:devil::leer::devil:

No, it is known I only care about the hop hops, if I were to shepherd unicorns it would only be to get them all into a small pen and hack them all to little pieces with a lightsaber:D.

7 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Don't be so mean princess :angry:.

No, it is known I only care about the hop hops, if I were to shepherd unicorns it would only be to get them all into a small pen and hack them all to little pieces with a lightsaber:D.

i wondered where you were getting your power...

here's a rodent rabbit getting revenge

you're welcome

:smoking:

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

we are almost back to a healthy amount of spam. Yay spamsmoot. 

So what's next? Will there be a crowning ceremony? An inauguration? Royal titles? Royal avatars? HRH Sniffer and HRH ab...? 

Healthy amoung of spam. Now we need a healthy amount of spammers too. :D Koba, Honeyed chick, Gillio ... people.

I sure hope there will be all of those! HRH Sniffer and HRH ab sound so delightfully ridiculous though. :P

Speaking of it, I want my titles of Official Flower of the Spam Court and Princess of all Things Cute and Adorable back. And some other thing that they make up.

Maybe @First of My Name can send them the list of titles he and Pebbs made last year, so it will be easier for them.

28 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

i wondered where you were getting your power...

here's a rodent rabbit getting revenge

you're welcome

:smoking:

Thanks, although I'm clearly far superior to him.

8 minutes ago, Corable said:

I have a bunny of my own, I don't care about her pictures 

They're hop hops not bunnies!, don't make me put you in the blender you foolish grapefruit!.

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Speaking of it, I want my titles of Official Flower of the Spam Court and Princess of all Things Cute and Adorable back. And some other thing that they make up.

You can have all things cute and adorable EXCEPT hop hops, they are mine :D.

I already submitted my title request and Sniffer was sweet enough to grant it. 

I miss Koba. Her baby is 13 months old. She's probably taking her first steps. @Kobayashi Maru where are you, how are you? 

But hey, maybe this is a wrong strategy. To drag people back here. Maybe we need new spammers. A new generation of posters.

That gets me thinking. How long have I been here? 4 years? Yes that sounds about right, because I joined the board in 2012 April, but I only came to tttne about a year later. Walrus invited me to come. Wow that was long ago. 

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

I miss Koba. Her baby is 13 months old. She's probably taking her first steps. @Kobayashi Maru where are you, how are you? 

But hey, maybe this is a wrong strategy. To drag people back here. Maybe we need new spammers. A new generation of posters.

That gets me thinking. How long have I been here? 4 years? Yes that sounds about right, because I joined the board in 2012 April, but I only came to tttne about a year later. Walrus invited me to come. Wow that was long ago. 

Fresh blood. :devil: Now I like this idea, mwahahaha. I want people who come any stay. People who walk in, post "what does TTTNE mean?" and then never post again annoy me, on the other hand.

I have joined the forum in February 2011 ... now I see that my sixth boardniversary was two days ago. Wow, long.

54 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Healthy amoung of spam. Now we need a healthy amount of spammers too. :D Koba, Honeyed chick, Gillio ... people.

I sure hope there will be all of those! HRH Sniffer and HRH ab sound so delightfully ridiculous though. :P

Maybe @First of My Name can send them the list of titles he and Pebbs made last year, so it will be easier for them.

pm me your titles and thanks for thinking of this ^...i wonder if there is a archive thread?

47 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

i posted an announcement on fb to some of the old guard who welcomed me when i arrived...several have dropped off board, but i invited them to join us for a shot and a beer...we shall see...

new blood...i like that too but where to look....introduction thread....make a thread north of the wall...who knows what might crawl out from under the rocks i turn over....

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

@rocksniffer, I found the list in the darkest depths of my mail, I'll PM it to you.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Wow, hard to believe the Kobaby was that long ago. I wonder how they're doing.

New blood would be great. I think I first got here about 2,5 years ago, which is both shorter and longer than it feels.

Archived