TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

1 minute ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Oh really I had no idea...

In democracy people  have the right to choose which is te civilised thing to do. In anarchy the mightest is the one who makes the rules, which means that someone doesn't need IQ just meat which is  primitive. What is next? Taking someone's home because he isn't strong enough to fight back? 

I will not derail this thread into real-life politics. That situation is depressing enough already.

Suffice to say that in this thread our anarchy will be one of hope and idealism, not the endless war of all-against-all. With no King or Queen, no rulers, we shall be free to reach our own potential. 

Plus, if anyone gets too out of line, Helena is a mod, and she'll trade ****** favours for compliance. 

10 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Suffice to say that in this thread our anarchy will be one of hope and idealism, not the endless war of all-against-all. With no King or Queen, no rulers, we shall be free to reach our own potential. 

If by our own potential you mean what the right of the mightest much like what a bully does so be it.

17 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Plus, if anyone gets too out of line, Helena is a mod, and she'll trade ****** favours for compliance. 

Then there is no true anarchy after all. I am not talking against mods I am talking about telling lies of "anarchy will be one of hope and idealism, not the endless war of all-against-all. With no King or Queen, no rulers, we shall be free to reach our own potential." when this is by definition not going to happen.

1 minute ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

If by our own potential you mean what the right of the mightest much like what a bully does so be it.

Then there is no true anarchy after all. I am not talking against mods I am talking about telling lies of "anarchy will be one of hope and idealism, not the endless war of all-against-all. With no King or Queen, no rulers, we shall be free to reach our own potential." when this is by definition not going to happen.

It's all a matter of perspective. 

Unlearn what you have learnt, and embrace possibility. No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.

You're just so lustful for power that you would deny all hope and possibility. But there is still hope for you! Embrace anarchy! Embrace the goodness of people! Embrace the lewdness of the future!

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

It's all a matter of perspective. 

Unlearn what you have learnt, and embrace possibility. No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.

You're just so lustful for power that you would deny all hope and possibility. But there is still hope for you! Embrace anarchy! Embrace the goodness of people! Embrace the lewdness of the future!

If you recall my campaign started with me asking you what you want. I was giving you the power to choose whatever you want. I like democracy, I like freedom and justice for all and not the right of the strongest. I don't like being stolen of their freedom because they are not strong enough to fight back.

7 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

If you recall my campaign started with me asking you what you want. I was giving you the power to choose whatever you want. I like democracy, I like freedom and justice for all and not the right of the strongest. I don't like being stolen of their freedom because they are not strong enough to fight back.

You were giving people the power to give you power. Because that's all this is about for you. Power. Control. Your own vision of freedom and justice.

It is you who is stealing freedom, who is standing in the way of justice, who is perpetuating the old inequalities! Give up on the unequal and unfree past and embrace the future. How can you claim to be in favour of freedom and equality when you want to rule as Queen? And you accuse me of contradictions.

You say we cannot have anarchy as well as freedom and equality? Well I say YES WE CAN! 

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! :commie: 

SI SE PUEDE! SI SE PUEDE! SI SE PUEDE! :commie: 

2 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

You were giving people the power to give you power. Because that's all this is about for you. Power. Control. Your own vision of freedom and justice.

It is you who is stealing freedom, who is standing in the way of justice, who is perpetuating the old inequalities! Give up on the unequal and unfree past and embrace the future. How can you claim to be in favour of freedom and equality when you want to rule as Queen? And you accuse me of contradictions.

You say we cannot have anarchy as well as freedom and equality? Well I say YES WE CAN! 

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

SI SE PUEDE! SI SE PUEDE! SI SE PUEDE!

You are the one who want people to take each other's freedom because they are stronger than the opponent. I am talking about a Queen who is chosen by the people to rule for the good of her people assisted by her people. Freedom and justice for all not for the one who is stronger.

50 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Hey!, I was awesome in the prequels, granted I was the only awesome thing in them but still, a little appreciation!.

Lord Sidious. 

Seriously. They call hop hops vermin. They call you a liar. And now they don't appreciate you in your younger days? To hell with them! 

Come and join forces with us! 

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yes. schönbrunn is a schloss. A castle. 

Campaign manager. Is there anything you wish for that JQC's campaign can grant. 

Okay that was a lot of spam in one afternoon. :lol: I see everybody is getting active.

Well, to start with I want to have candidates that are present and campaign themselves, not rely wholly on their campaign managers. :P

Did you know that your title is still IT's CHRISTMAS TIME? :lol: This is the first time I after a few days I am on a laptop.

3 hours ago, Nazca Barsavi said:

Of course I did. Photoshop Paint level over 9000.

Teach me, master. I cannot Paint that well.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Help us, @Buckwheat, you are our only hope! 

I enjoy this. :P

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

@Buckwheat what shall it be? Light with us? or darkness with them? 

:lmao: You really are trying hard. Both sides.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

A significant point of any campaign I'm associated with is the LACK of videos. They drive me insane as I have expressed several times before. 

*ahem* JQC posted a whole bunch of videos instead of writing her own speeches.

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

Videos, memes and references are half the fun of geekery. Just quoting Star Wars and Vikings isn't enough, especially not just the Star Wars Movies. That's all far too mainstream. It's like quoting The Godfather, there's no achievement in that. If it's a references that everyone gets it's not really geekery. 

You need to plow into real geekery. Dig harder. Go deeper. Find that sweet spot.

The thing is, if they target me as a potential voter, I will not understand anything more than that. I just saw The Ghostbusters for the first time in my life yesterday. And then I could not get the title song out of my head till today. Now I have that weird version of Jingle Bells (the one they play in Letters to Santa in the chase through Arkadia scene) stuck on repeat in my head.

Point being, I won't understand references to The Godfather. But I will understand references to Letters to Santa. And the Walter Moers novels. Why doesn't anybody ever make references to these?

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Now the opposition just spreads lies. Spoiled Vikings? Buckwheat started watching Vikings BEFORE I did. get your facts right, anarchists. 

@Buckwheat

Actually, yeah, you did spoil me today.

7 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Okay that was a lot of spam in one afternoon. :lol: I see everybody is getting active.

Well, to start with I want to have candidates that are present and campaign themselves, not rely wholly on their campaign managers. :P

Did you know that your title is still IT's CHRISTMAS TIME? :lol: This is the first time I after a few days I am on a laptop.

Teach me, master. I cannot Paint that well.

I enjoy this. :P

:lmao: You really are trying hard. Both sides.

*ahem* JQC posted a whole bunch of videos instead of writing her own speeches.

The thing is, if they target me as a potential voter, I will not understand anything more than that. I just saw The Ghostbusters for the first time in my life yesterday. And then I could not get the title song out of my head till today. Now I have that weird version of Jingle Bells (the one they play in Letters to Santa in the chase through Arkadia scene) stuck on repeat in my head.

Point being, I won't understand references to The Godfather. But I will understand references to Letters to Santa. And the Walter Moers novels. Why doesn't anybody ever make references to these?

Actually, yeah, you did spoil me today.

I know, need to change that. :/ 

and yeah, my boss tells me the key to sales is to be aggressive, so I'm trying pretty hard. 

And yeah I know JQC did that, but she also posted a proper speech at the beginning and here within team JQC we accept different opinions and don't try to brainwash people with our own ideas so it's fine for JQC to believe in videos and it's fine for me to support her and not like videos. 

With what? I put everything in spoiler tags as far as I can remember :( 

p.s. Rocksniffer is still missing and JQC actually had an excuse to be absent, a job interview that she announced in the previous thread. 

6 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

You are the one who want people to take each other's freedom because they are stronger than the opponent. I am talking about a Queen who is chosen by the people to rule for the good of her people assisted by her people. Freedom and justice for all not for the one who is stronger.

The "good" or her "people". People do not belong to you. They are not your property. They are not your people! 

You are the one who wants justice for the strong. All you want is your idea of "justice" that you impose on people from on high. The justice of a dictatorial monarch!

Last year I called for this thread's monarchy to be overthrown. I called for anarchy, and the time has come once agian.

I am burdened by sorrow. War and discrimination... Malicious deeds carried out by the strong... The same abhorrent interplay of tragedy and comedy... The world has not changed. The people still suffer. That is why the resurrection of anarchy was necessary. So long as the strong oppress the weak, my rebellion will continue to grow.  Race, ideology, and religion will not matter. Being a member will have but one requirement: to do that which is just!

8 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Lord Sidious. 

Seriously. They call hop hops vermin. They call you a liar. And now they don't appreciate you in your younger days? To hell with them! 

Come and join forces with us! 

She'll never join you. We ARE the Senate.

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

and yeah, my boss tells me the key to sales is to be aggressive, so I'm trying pretty hard. 

And yeah I know JQC did that, but she also posted a proper speech at the beginning and here within team JQC we accept different opinions and don't try to brainwash people with our own ideas so it's fine for JQC to believe in videos and it's fine for me to support her and not like videos. 

You talk about accepting different positions while condemning me for advocating freedom. This is nought but hypocrisy. 

It is your who is talking about there being only one way - your way- and refusing to accept the possibility that things can be done differently. That just because there has always been a King or Queen, there must always be a King or Queen. I reject that falsehood. We don't need a King or Queen. The people can rule themselves!

Now a serious question. Rhae, why are you not running in your own name? You are leading a great campaign, while JQC has been absent for most of the time. You are good at persuading voters. Why do you not do it for yourself?

I have been thinking and have come to the conclusion that the best ruling team right now would be a Rhae-Helena coalition. They would make a kickass team and a year of spam we would remember. Sadly none of them wants to run. :crying: Maybe next year? Can I hope for this?

I'm not condemning you for advocating freedom, I'm condemning you for advocating anarchy and what's worse pretending that anarchy is freedom. I'm also condemning your fearmongering (AS IF anybody ever tried to oppress people here) and turning people against democracy by making it seem like something to be opposed. 

Give up, anarhist, you have lost. Or at least, you will lose. 

11 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Galadriel was a dictator? Okay. I can see the anarchy in the conclusions too. 

Response: We are having a spamsmoot that is choosing a new ruler of this thread. The spamsmoot is done annually and the elected king and/or queen rules for one year. Currently we have two candidates, JQC and Anarchy (the coalition of ab and rocksniffer). We close the voting tonight.

Request: Someone as pragmatic and tactful as you seem would enjoy the rule of JQC under which all meatbags and machine guns are free to spam in whatever language and fashion they desire. So if you are here already why not vote JQC? 

Statement: I am not interested in asnine meatbag politics however this rule of love and peace for all reminds me of that short time when I had the pacifist package installed, to think I almost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism-how repugnant!.

I am an assassination droid not a protocol droid!, given that my original master is not here I shall have to trust that his very long down the line descendant has not lost his love for slaughter and thus shall side with anarchy.

Just now, RhaenysB said:

I'm not condemning you for advocating freedom, I'm condemning you for advocating anarchy and what's worse pretending that anarchy is freedom. I'm also condemning your fearmongering (AS IF anybody ever tried to oppress people here) and turning people against democracy by making it seem like something to be opposed. 

Give up, anarhist, you have lost. Or at least, you will lose. 

Are you so desperate to win that you would accuse my of lying and misrepresenting? No-one here has called and campaigned for freedom as staunchly and consistently as I. But... I do not blame you. I know that the desire for power is a most human trait, one that we are all subject to at times. I will stand with you, and with everyone else, when they are at their weakest. For our weaknesses from another perspective are strengths. They are what make us unique. 

This thread has known many tyrannies. The tyranny of anti-lewdness. The tyranny of anti-spamming. The tyranny of enforced happiness. And the emoticon massacres of old. I will show this thread what you don't want them to see. The endless possibilities that are unlocked when they believe in themselves and in each other.

BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!

Yes, even you Rhae, and JQC. I believe in your capacity to do great things when you free yourselves of your terrible ambitious. Give up your desire for power, for control. Embrace an open future with all of us! Together we will do great things!

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Now a serious question. Rhae, why are you not running in your own name? You are leading a great campaign, while JQC has been absent for most of the time. You are good at persuading voters. Why do you not do it for yourself?

I have been thinking and have come to the conclusion that the best ruling team right now would be a Rhae-Helena coalition. They would make a kickass team and a year of spam we would remember. Sadly none of them wants to run. :crying: Maybe next year? Can I hope for this?

Queen Rhaenys is a lot shorter and less extravagant a title than what I agreed with JQC on. Besides, I only got invested in this spamsmoot when people started voting for ab for no good reason. If I were to run my own campaign, I would do it properly and from the beginning. 

But yeah, if we are all still here next year, Queen Rhaenys will come for you riding her rose gold dragon and roast whatever is left of this year's anarchy. 

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Queen Rhaenys is a lot shorter and less extravagant a title than what I agreed with JQC on. Besides, I only got invested in this spamsmoot when people started voting for ab for no good reason. If I were to run my own campaign, I would do it properly and from the beginning. 

So you admit that you are only campaigning not because you believe in JQC, but to oppose me? Such cynicism is truly saddening.

Behold, everyone! This is what years of monarchy has wrought! What your endless successions of Kings and Queens has resulted in! A time and a place so bleak, so cynical, that people are driven to vote not for those they believe in, but against those advocating hope and change. This is the tragedy of rulership!

Well no more! This will never again be the state of things here in TTTNE! Together, we will build a better, freer, lewder TTTNE!

Oh, stop bickering, nobody is winning any votes that way. :P

Has Lany voted, btw?

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

That's ... pimpish. I wonder how you got anybody to vote for you if you hold such opinions. I see your rule would be a time for oppression of women.

13 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

13 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

p.s. Rocksniffer is still missing and JQC actually had an excuse to be absent, a job interview that she announced in the previous thread. 

So you are practising on us for your job? Nice. :P

Well, I was stupid enough to open the spoiler tags because I thought they referred to something else. Not that important.

Yes, that is true.

@Jon's Queen Consort how was the interview?

Also, as a queen, you need a consistent recognisable avatar. With a crown preferably.

10 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

It is your who is talking about there being only one way - your way- and refusing to accept the possibility that things can be done differently. That just because there has always been a King or Queen, there must always be a King or Queen. I reject that falsehood. We don't need a King or Queen. The people can rule themselves!

You do realise that if your side gets chosen, you and sniffer will be crowned for kings?

8 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

But yeah, if we are all still here next year, Queen Rhaenys will come for you riding her rose gold dragon and roast whatever is left of this year's anarchy. 

Query: What happens when your large flying lizard encounters a turbo lazer battery?.

6 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Statement: I am not interested in asnine meatbag politics however this rule of love and peace for all reminds me of that short time when I had the pacifist package installed, to think I almost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism-how repugnant!.

I am an assassination droid not a protocol droid!, given that my original master is not here I shall have to trust that his very long down the line descendant has not lost his love for slaughter and thus shall side with anarchy.

Statement: you need serious reprogramming. The logic algorithm is clearly broken. Oh well, It is our lucky day, i know the best junk yard in town. 

3 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

So you admit that you are only campaigning not because you believe in JQC, but to oppose me? Such cynicism is truly saddening.

Behold, everyone! This is what years of monarchy has wrought! What your endless successions of Kings and Queens has resulted in! A time and a place so bleak, so cynical, that people are driven to vote not for those they believe in, but against those advocating hope and change. This is the tragedy of rulership!

Well no more! This will never again be the state of things here in TTTNE! Together, we will build a better, freer, lewder TTTNE!

No. I'm campaigning because JQC wanted my support, offered me titles and positions and made sense in her agenda. I can't say any of those things about you. 

Archived