TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

37 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I am a campaign manager, look at my avatar. But thank you. 

And I'm sure you can be a little more understanding with a candidate who is currently busy with a job interview. Candidates are busy, they must delegate some of the work, such as seducing voters. I'm sure JQC is ready to negotiate any terms and conditions under which you would consider joining her camp. Wellllllll? 

Shopping shopping! I'm going shopping too. And maybe the movies in the evening. And I have already been to a yoga class. What an eventful and productive day. 

Anarchy's implementation is a theory though because human beings seek control and stability by nature. The strong/wealthy always seizes control and feeds on the weak/poor. Laws and regulations are needed to avoid extremities, protect the weak and punish those who do go to extremities. Anarchy cannot sustain itself because people will always want control. After every interregnum a new ruler has risen, after a civilization collapsed a new order was built because people want and need order and control. Anarchy is not the answer. 

Renounce her current ways and turn to the dark side.

Also, have fun shopping!, I wish I was doing something fun today, unfortunately I can't even get out of bed, as soon as I try I just feel freezing cold, I hate having a fever, I've not had proper flu like this in years, ugh :(.

17 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

You are contradicting yourself. 

If we were fine so far, why do we need anarchy now? 

Nah, I advocated anarchy last year as well. And I successfully undermined First right from the beginning. I brought about the lack of control.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Renounce her current ways and turn to the dark side.

Also, have fun shopping!, I wish I was doing something fun today, unfortunately I can't even get out of bed, as soon as I try I just feel freezing cold, I hate having a fever, I've not had proper flu like this in years, ugh :(.

Get well soon! 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Aaaaaaand this was a mistake. I was tempted to change my vote, this question speaks against you.

But then I am not sure what the other side says about it either.

@ab aeterno @rocksniffer what is the anarchy's stance on Pebblease?

Whoa whoa, slow down.

See below. 

Free speech for all! And freedom to choose a language of preference. The more room it had for intertextuality the better. 

1 minute ago, rocksniffer said:

i am under the impression that pebblease is our current language of the people...

while the pebble-probe is the tool of compliance...

i support both

:smoking:

Oh my fucking god. But why ease? Pebblese then maybe? Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese? Not Chinease, Japanease or Portuguease. 

Yes, obviously JQC supports free speech including whatever language each individual prefer, be that English, Pebblease or Chinease! Free speech for everybody! 

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Nah, I advocated anarchy last year as well. And I successfully undermined First right from the beginning. I brought about the lack of control.

Yes, pebbles and I shivered in fear of you during our whole tenure as rulers. There's endless streams of exchanged PMs between us, worrying about your next move. I must admit we considered leaving the forum entirely rather than await your next Code Geass quote.

12 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh my fucking god. But why ease? Pebblese then maybe? Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese? Not Chinease, Japanease or Portuguease. 

Yes, obviously JQC supports free speech including whatever language each individual prefer, be that English, Pebblease or Chinease! Free speech for everybody! 

I think the very idea of Pebblease is that all those rules go out the window, so I wouldn't bother with rational arguments :P 

Just now, First of My Name said:

Yes, pebbles and I shivered in fear of you during our whole tenure as rulers. There's endless streams of exchanged PMs between us, worrying about your next move. I must admit we considered leaving the forum entirely rather than await your next Code Geass quote.

I thought as much! Your very reign began with rebellion. 

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

You say that as if there had been ANY control in the past two years here. 

Anybody who ever felt oppressed by the rulers of this thread, come out and say it. 

I would be surprised. Your agenda would have been most apt two or three years ago when we went through threads in one week and were constantly reminded to slow the F down, when we posted nsfw stuff and were asked to take it to chat or pm.  This is not the case anymore. I haven't seen a properly lewd post in months and I haven't seen a reason why anybody would want to oppress this quiet close to empty thread. 

JQC's promise to make it thrive and make it happy and lively again fits the current situation of this thread a lot better. 

well said if elected i will be lewd, of that you can be certain...in fact people should just assume my posts are not safe for work, church, school, or the supermarket...

let's start...now

31 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

It's why I'm glad my reign is about to end, maybe the nightmares will finally stop.

what is a night without nightmares...

:smoking:

47 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I think the very idea of Pebblease is that all those rules go out the window, so I wouldn't bother with rational arguments :P 

Yes I know they are a waste of time, but oh well, I might as well put up a bit of a fight.

17 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

well said if elected i will be lewd, of that you can be certain...in fact people should just assume my posts are not safe for work, church, school, or the supermarket...

Do you have to be elected to be lewd? 

So the opponent is anarchy but we they still want to be elected for power. Candidates who contradict themselves are all the rages these days, I'm not sure how we can compete with that. But we'll try. JQC FOR OFFICE! :commie: 

You mean Arbour Gold?

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Free speech for all! And freedom to choose a language of preference. The more room it had for intertextuality the better. 

That is more like it.

4 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i am under the impression that pebblease is our current language of the people...

while the pebble-probe is the tool of compliance...

I thought you did not support compliance.

I hereby withdraw my vote.  I am undecided, my vote is up for sale now.

40 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

He's just not angry enough:

Plus made an otherwise terrible show worth watching :D.

Ehh... Eli is better. (I did open this - for the record) 

so that was some good shopping. I still need shoes though. And bags. I need black 3.5 inch high heels, ballerinas and/or some other smart flats, a black and a brown tote bag. 

9 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

You mean Arbour Gold?

That is more like it.

I thought you did not support compliance.

I hereby withdraw my vote.  I am undecided, my vote is up for sale now.

Free speech, free glühwine, free use of the spam board game collection. Special horror movie posters for the supernatural entity? If you wish for any kind of special titles, JQC is open to anything, you are free to come up with your heart's desire for a title. 

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Ehh... Eli is better. (I did open this - for the record) 

so that was some good shopping. I still need shoes though. And bags. I need black 3.5 inch high heels, ballerinas and/or some other smart flats, a black and a brown tote bag. 

I like angry Ari :D.

What did you buy today?, black heels should be easy to find no?.

My partner was going to the supermarket so I decided some fresh air would do me good, got there and instantly regretted it, spent the whole time sitting in the car with the heating on texting her to hurry up.

Archived