TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

17 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I was up at aroud 8. But then I went back to bed. For ... reasons. :blushing: Now I am already on the way to a museum.

Happy Sunday and the last day of the moot, spammers! Can somebody post the current tally?

:o

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

From the way her post read she was the breakfast ;).

I was merely offering to help to make up for all the calories she burned. Besides, what about second breakfast? 

Oh nooooo :crying: 

Spoiler

Poor Helga. It was such a beautiful scene when Floki buried her. 

16 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I'll continue to bore ab and ask if anybody here owns a Mac Hug Me lipstick and can tell me how the color compares the Whirl? O.O anybody? 

Can't help with that I'm afraid, but do you by any chance know how Whirl compares to Twig? Swatched Whirl multiple times now, but I keep thinking it's too similar to Twig to justify buying it :lol:

JQC: 5 (Felice, FoMN, Kid, Rhae, BB) 
Ab-Sniffer: 6 (Sidious, Helena, Pebble, Lany, Quoth, Nazca) 
Today is the last day of voting!

Also Rhae, could you please mention what the spoiler is for if you post one? You didn't mention Vikings in that post so I thought it was safe, and now Buck and I both got spoiled.

19 minutes ago, Nazca Barsavi said:

Can't help with that I'm afraid, but do you by any chance know how Whirl compares to Twig? Swatched Whirl multiple times now, but I keep thinking it's too similar to Twig to justify buying it :lol:

I swatched Twig yesterday but I'm not getting it as it's only slightly less strong in color than Whirl and about the same consistency. Hug Me is a lot sheerer based on the swatch though and seems much more hydrating. (My lips are like desert in winter) 

7 minutes ago, Corable said:

Hey. You know you're tired when you fall asleep standing up, while brewing coffee. :owned:

CORA!!!

Have all the coffee and 

all the rest in a cozy bed!

come and vote JqC and I'll brew coffee for you! :cheers: 

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I swatched Twig yesterday but I'm not getting it as it's only slightly less strong in color than Whirl and about the same consistency. Hug Me is a lot sheerer based on the swatch though and seems much more hydrating. (My lips are like desert in winter) 

CORA!!!

Have all the coffee and 

all the rest in a cozy bed!

come and vote JqC and I'll brew coffee for you! :cheers: 

Just now, Corable said:

-_-

Please

Don't know what happened there, Rhae...but what am I voting for and also I'm quite content with my very real cup of joe, but thanks. Just hope I can keep at least one eye open until 7am!

I repeat. "lol".

The vote is for either JQC and her kinda creepy elf dictatorship, or for me and rocksniffer, who are campaigning for anarchy. 

Archived