Legion (FX's Marvel tv series) [SPOILERS]

AncalagonTheBlack

They are clearly going for a younger Chuckie X, and McAvoy is probbaly not interested. I suppose they could have used Stewart anyway, they have a fetish for digital deaging in their recent string of films, like the plastic RDJ monster at the start of Civil War or the Uncanny Kurt in GotG 2.

• 3 months later...

Looking forward to it. There's not really anything else like it on TV (maybe American gods). Glad it's the final season as i fear this show would disappear up it's own arse if allowed much longer. Hopefully doesn't happen this season.

• 4 weeks later...

Really hope this has been written as a finale and isn't a case of the creators losing interest. Also hope it doesn't go too far into self-indulgence which it always treaded a very fine line with.

It does feel like the Fox marvel franchises are all wrapping up. I'm still curious as to how they move forward. Will they do tv shows featuring X-men characters prior to films (which sound several years off). 

• 2 weeks later...

Gave up on this about a third of the way through S2. It became a convoluted chore to watch, just plain irritating with over-stylized nonsense.

The fact that they're wrapping it up this season makes me think I might give it another chance. What say ye?

I think I liked last night's episode... I drifted off for about five minutes at some point.  I'm thinking when she first met Lenny... then realized I had drifted off around when she's first talking to David just before the assault begins.  So I missed some important parts.  

At least I was awake and aware for the song and dance number!  LOL

On 6/25/2019 at 1:17 PM, Rhom said:

I think I liked last night's episode... I drifted off for about five minutes at some point.  I'm thinking when she first met Lenny... then realized I had drifted off around when she's first talking to David just before the assault begins.  So I missed some important parts.  

At least I was awake and aware for the song and dance number!  LOL

I've kind of stopped paying attention to any plot buried under all the insanity and creativity since the middle of s2.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this origin story. Harry Lloyd was great as Prof X and it's nice to see Stephanie Corneliussun after Mr Robot. I also appreciated how much of the drama was from Gabrielle's point of view. And the creepy doll!

Archived