TitanCon 2017: 8-10 Sept - Belfast

12 hours ago, Pebble said:

I arrive Thursday at 14:15  International    and leave on Monday evening.

There is even a nasty rumour going round that we will have pre-made badges this year

Make sure to keep them in the fridge, then, or they'll go off.

I'm arriving Thursday at 3:15 @ Belfast City and leaving on the Monday at 3:40 also from Belfast City.

On 26/08/2017 at 7:51 PM, Peadar said:

Arriving Friday afternoon and departing first thing Sunday morning. I'll miss the coach tour :(

And no coach tour?!?!?! What will we do without our Irish Goat Songs?  :(

1 hour ago, SamanthaofHodorsfield said:

I'm arriving Thursday at 3:15 @ Belfast City and leaving on the Monday at 3:40 also from Belfast City.

And no coach tour?!?!?! What will we do without our Irish Goat Songs?  :(

It is painful for me to miss the tour :( I have to be in Birmingham by 4pm.

7 hours ago, Peadar said:

It is painful for me to miss the tour :( I have to be in Birmingham by 4pm.

Can I take some time earlier in the weekend to record some contributions from you for the coach tour? That way your dulcet tones can still grace the coach mic, and we can close our eyes and pretend you're there?

23 hours ago, Peadar said:

Nonsense! There'll be plenty of toast at breakfast...

Ah, so we're only turning up for the free food. Again.

I don't know if I have a ticket or a spot on the coach tour, but at any rate the Backpack is pretty light this year - most of my best suppliers, being small businesses making their own products, have gone bust in the past year. Imported items have been impacted by the fall in the pound sterling, making the rarer stuff extortionate. I'd feel bad about it, except that only a dozen people are showing up and it's not like it's the Eurocon year. Ha!

1 hour ago, Qthulhu said:

Ah, so we're only turning up for the free food. Again.

I don't know if I have a ticket or a spot on the coach tour, but at any rate the Backpack is pretty light this year - most of my best suppliers, being small businesses making their own products, have gone bust in the past year. Imported items have been impacted by the fall in the pound sterling, making the rarer stuff extortionate. I'd feel bad about it, except that only a dozen people are showing up and it's not like it's the Eurocon year. Ha!

You have the 15th spot on the coach.  Guess you are forgetting that you paid me money......

Oh I have some Finish Fish for you.   Allegedly they are bit of an acquired taste so thats something a bit weird for you.

On the subject of Coach Tours.    Someone has dropped out this morning  meaning there is a spare spot and I currently have no0-one in the reserve list to fill it.

50 minutes ago, Qthulhu said:

I have the receipts but I don't have email confirmation, haha.

Salmiakki kala? Hupsu suomalainen.

I sent you e-mail confirmation of your coach tour and you replied to it,  so yeah I know you have that.

If you mean confirmation of your TitanCon Membership  - well there was transitional issues as Phil Stepped down.  We are not able to send a 2nd confirmation E-mail after you buy your membership only the automated receipt.   We have changed the wording of the Auto-email to reflect this - but that did take some time.

However every member should have received an E-mail from TitanCon today.  (mine was hidden in my promotions folder)

I have also checked  you are member number 62.

6 minutes ago, Pebble said:

I sent you e-mail confirmation of your coach tour and you replied to it,  so yeah I know you have that.

I shall double-check, but I'm fairly certain that the email chain consisted of:

M - "I would like a ticket"
P - "OK, please send payment by the deadline"
P - "Deadline was wrong, here's the correct deadline"
M - "The payment has been made"

...and no further confirmation after that (e.g. "Payment received"), so I was referring to both that and the TitanCon member number confirmation.

Anyhoo, 62 eh? Wow. Thanks for the confirmation, will check my emails later.

Archived