Moments of Foreshadowing v.12

Lost Melnibonean

Little birds.

We learn in Catelyn's first chapter that in Westeros, information from afar is quite literally brought by birds, 'Dark Wings, Dark Words'. So no wonder Petyr tells Catelyn that Varys

has informants everywhere. His little birds, he calls them.

(AGoT, Ch.18 Catelyn IV)

Later in the same chapter, in what I think is related to the dagger foreshadowing @TyrionTLannister mentioned above:

Catelyn pulled it out from beneath her cloak and threw it down on the table in front of him. “Here. Perhaps your little birds will whisper the name of the man it belongs to.

I've been analysing Bran, focusing in particular on his 'flying', and found a couple of places that foreshadowed the rise of a winged wolf:-

Before Bran could blink, the black wolf was flying over the plank, there was blood in the water, the Walders were shrieking red murder, Rickon sat in the mud laughing, and Hodor came lumbering in shouting “Hodor! Hodor! Hodor!”

(ACoK, Ch.04 Bran I)

The banner streamed from an iron mast, shivering and twisting as the wind gusted, like a bird struggling to take flight. And here at least the direwolf of Stark did not fly above, casting its shadow down upon the Greyjoy kraken.

(ACoK, Ch.11 Theon I)

Then I noticed Varys seemed to foreshadow Bran's first raven flights:

“Little birds fly through many a dark tunnel."

(ACoK, Ch.15 Tyrion III),

and then Bran said

"He wished Robb were with them now. I’d tell him I could fly, but he wouldn’t believe, so I’d have to show him. I bet that he could learn to fly too, him and Arya and Sansa, even baby Rickon and Jon Snow. We could all be ravens and live in Maester Luwin’s rookery."

(ADwD, Ch.33 Bran III)

and my word search for 'flying' brought up heaps of mentions in relation to Stark children other than Bran. And it occurred to me then that the black wolf was a better fit for Rickon than Bran.

There is plenty of foreshadowing linking the other Stark children with little birds.

The most obvious one is Sansa. She grasses on her dad to Cersei, and he foreshadows her fate before she does:

"Tomard and Desmond had left the castle early this morning to take up positions on the route they must take, and watch for anyone following them, but even so, Ned was uncertain. The shadow of the King’s Spider and his little birds had him fretting like a maiden on her wedding night."

(AGoT, Ch.27 Eddard VI).

The Hound calls her "little bird":-

“Sing, little bird. Sing for your little life.”

(ACoK, Ch.62 Sansa VII)

“The little bird repeats whatever she hears."

(ACoK, Ch.62 Sansa VII)

"fly away, little bird, I’m sick of you peeping at me.”

(ACoK, Ch.52 Sansa IV)

“And what’s Joff’s little bird doing flying down the serpentine in the black of night?”

(ACoK, Ch.18 Sansa II)

“The little bird thinks she has wings, does she? Or do you mean to end up crippled like that brother of yours?”
Sansa twisted in his grasp. “I wasn’t going to fall."

(ACoK, Ch.52 Sansa IV)

At the Eyrie, the references to flying and falling never stop. There's Sweet 'make it fly' Robin, with his stories of the winged knight, and Mya with the raven hair who never falls, Marillion with his falcon. Not all from Sansa's point of view, but I get the impression that Catelyn is never going to fly.

Like Bran and Rickon, Sansa gets a winged wolf reference

"We heard she killed the king with a spell, and afterward changed into a wolf with big leather wings like a bat, and flew out a tower window."

(ASoS, Ch.74 Arya XIII)

That comes courtesy of the Freys and Arya. I'm not sure if Arya is ever going to become a little bird:-

"A man does not fly like a bird, but one foot moves and then another and one day a man is there, and a king dies.

(ACoK, Ch.47 Arya IX)

But Arya wishes a lot:-

If I was a crow I could fly down and peck off his stupid fat pouty lips.

(ACoK, Ch.64 Arya X)

If I had wings I could fly back to Winterfell and see for myself. And if it was true, I’d just fly away, fly up past the moon and the shining stars, and see all the things in Old Nan’s stories, dragons and sea monsters and the Titan of Braavos, and maybe I wouldn’t ever fly back unless I wanted to.

(ACoK, Ch.64 Arya X)

Clearly this foreshadows her departure to Braavos, but maybe also she gets wings. And maybe there is something in the history of the North connecting it with the Titan of Braavos and sea monsters. Arya gives herself a winged wolf reference.

"I wish I could change into a wolf and grow wings and fly away."

(ASoS, Ch.74 Arya XIII)

Jojen gives a winged horse reference:

“If we were eagles we might fly,” said Jojen sharply, “but we have no wings, no more than we have horses.”

(ASoS, Ch.09 Bran I)

And Theon too:

It was not right that she should look to him for rescue. What had she been thinking, that he would whistle up a winged horse and fly her out of here, like some hero in the stories she and Sansa used to love?

(ADwD, Ch.37ThePrinceofWinterfell)

This makes me wonder if winged knight that had the wings, or winged knight's horses? Knights and horses are a package deal, aren't they? Hence 'got his spurs' = became a knight.

Both Arya and Sansa are under the protection of the Maiden, who mentors greenseeing and raven-warging for the New Gods, according to Sam's lullaby:

"Her smiles teach the birds to fly,
and give dreams to little children"

. (ASoS, Ch.46 Samwell III)

Although he left the Eyrie without flying, Tyrion gets a lot of flying and little bird references. Most of the exposition of Varys is done from his point of view. And of course, he married the little bird Sansa. He knows

In the Red Keep a man did best to hold his tongue. There were rats in the walls, and little birds who talked too much, and spiders

.(ASoS, Ch.04 Tyrion I)

“Knowing is their purpose, and mine.”
How do I question a little bird? thought Tyrion.

(ASoS, Ch.66 Tyrion IX)

Tyrion brings Dorne and Doran into the little bird foreshadowings:-

“You are a cruel man, to make the Grand Maester squirm so,” the eunuch scolded. “The man cannot abide a secret.”
“Is that a crow I hear, calling the raven black? Or would you sooner not hear what I’ve proposed to Doran Martell?”
Varys giggled. “Perhaps my little birds have told me.”

(ACoK, Ch.17 Tyrion IV)

“Plan on a lengthy visit.” Prince Oberyn sipped his wine. “You and Doran have many matters of mutual interest to discuss. Music, trade, history, wine, the dwarf’s penny … the laws of inheritance and succession. No doubt an uncle’s counsel would be of benefit to Queen Myrcella in the trying times ahead.”
If Varys had his little birds listening, Oberyn was giving them a ripe earful

.(ASoS, Ch.70 Tyrion X)

and this:-

Some of the gold cloaks had been wagering on whether the traitors would fly all the way across the Blackwater.

(ASoS, Ch.59 Tyrion XIII)

Jon is a crow already, of course:-

"D’ya think you’re the first crow ever flew down off the Wall? In your hearts you all want to fly free.”
“And when I’m free,” he said slowly, “will I be free to go?”
“Sure you will.”

(ASoS, Ch.07 Jon I)

“I feared you’d ... Fly back to the Wall. You never knew what t’ do after you stole me.”

(ASoS, Ch.26 Jon III)

The wildling waved away the shield Horse offered him. Instead he asked for a two-handed sword. “There’s a sweet sound,” he said, slashing at the air. “Flap closer, Snow. I mean to make your feathers fly.”

(ADwD, Ch.28 Jon VI)

A sudden gust of wind set Edd’s cloak to flapping noisily.

“Best go down, m’lord. This wind’s like to push us off the Wall, and I never did learn the knack of flying.”

(ADwD, Ch.35 Jon VII)

And Jon answers Ygritte's flying free comment, although he is talking to Sam:-

"You’d best get a bird ready. Mormont will want to send back word.”
“I wish I could send them all. They hate being caged.”
“You would too, if you could fly.”

(ACoK, Ch.34 Jon IV)

In Feast, Sam has his own flying allusions, apart from his deeply ironic raven-keeping skills and Tyrion's realisation that

"Varys has little birds in the Citadel too."

(ASoS, Ch.12 Tyrion II):-

When he sang “The Bear and the Maiden Fair,” all the oarsmen"joined in, and Blackbird seemed to fly across the water.

(AFfC, Ch.15 Samwell II)

The next he knew he was outside, flying headfirst through the fog. For half a heartbeat he saw black water underneath him.

(AFfC, Ch.26 Samwell III)

And of course, in Jon's PoV:-

"when did you hide the raven in the kettle, Sam, and how in seven hells could you be certain it would fly to Jon?"

(ASoS, Ch.79 Jon XII)

Talking of flying over the black water, Euron Crow's Eye tries to make the King of the Krackens fly, and continues to make allusions to flying/falling at Oakenshild:-

“When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly,” he announced. “When I woke, I couldn’t … or so the maester said. But what if he lied?”

(AFfC, Ch.29 The Reaver)

“Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some tall tower?” The wind came gusting through the window and stirred his sable cloak."

(AFfC, Ch.29 The Reaver)

A sable cloak, like Ser Waymar's Night's Watch Ranger cloak.

Although Euron's colour is red, not black. Like the Red Raven:-

Ever wonder why they called him the Red Raven?” Tormund’s mouth split in a gap-toothed grin. “First to fly the battle, he was.

(ADwD, Ch.69 Jon XIII)

There are several flying references in Dany's arc, but then, Dany is actually flying on the back of a dragon in her arc, so it is hard to tell if it is foreshadowing that, or this less embodied form of flying. When Quaithe is involved, it seems more like the latter:-

She was flying once again, spinning, laughing, dancing, as the stars wheeled around her and whispered secrets in her ear.

(ADwD, Ch.71 Daenerys X)

Dany's little-bird-like allusions generally seem to be related either to the sea or to fire magics.

Pod has a winged knight allusion:

"The horse reared, and the skinny boy went flying, his cloak flapping like a pair of wings."

(AFfC, Ch.09 Brienne II)

Even Cersei gives herself a flying allusion, almost:

“I feel reborn, as if a festering boil has been lanced and now at last I can begin to heal. I could almost fly.”

(ADwD, Ch.54 Cersei I)

Davos and Asha might have flying allusions too, although those are so strongly related to ships and water, I'm not sure if it is really foreshadowing flight or just metaphorical use of the word 'flying'.

TL:DR All the Stark children could fly. Any of the Stark Children could be the winged wolf. There are going to be night flights over black water.

If it please Your Grace, we want no part of him. Your Grace is too young to remember the Ninepenny Kings, but this Bloodbeard is cut from the same savage cloth. There is no honour in him, only hunger … for gold, for glory, for blood.

Dance, Daenerys VIII

Barristan eyed Bloodbeard coolly. Give me half a reason to dance with you, and we will see who is laughing at the end.

Dance, The Discarded Knight

Foreshadows Barristan vs. Bloodbeard outside Meereen.

Will Foxglove foreshadows Stannis's ruse at Winterfell. Dig this, at the crofter’s village three days from Winterfell...

Down the table, Will Foxglove was telling the men around him that Stannis would resume his march on Winterfell three days hence. 

The Sacrifice, Dance 62

The foxglove is a biennial plant...

A biennial plant is a flowering plant that takes two years to complete its biological lifecycle. In the first year, the plant grows leaves, stems, and roots (vegetative structures), then it enters a period of dormancy over the colder months. Usually the stem remains very short and the leaves are low to the ground, forming a rosette. Many biennials require a cold treatment, or vernalization, before they will flower.

During the spring or summer, the stem of the biennial plant elongates greatly, or "bolts". ...

The plant tgen flowers, producing fruits and seeds before it finally dies.

Wikipedia, Biennial Plant

Think Rhaegar returned to Summerhall often in anticipation, perhaps hope, of the comet coming.

"It was a prince that was promised, not a princess. Rhaegar, I thought . . . the smoke was from the fire that devoured Summerhall on the day of his birth, the salt from the tears shed for those who died. He shared my belief when he was young, but later he became persuaded that it was his own son who fulfilled the prophecy, for a comet had been seen above King's Landing on the night Aegon was conceived, and Rhaegar was certain the bleeding star had to be a comet.

He feels the prophesy hinges on the comet. Melisandre says to Stannis the comet was his herald, because she believes he is AA, as Rhaegar believed himself.

"Yes. And yet Summerhall was the place the prince loved best. He would go there from time to time, with only his harp for company. Even the knights of the Kingsguard did not attend him there. He liked to sleep in the ruined hall, beneath the moon and stars, and whenever he came back he would bring a song. When you heard him play his high harp with the silver strings and sing of twilights and tears and the death of kings, you could not but feel that he was singing of himself and those he loved."

He sleeps under the open night sky and brings back songs about the twilight. He's looking up at the stars.

Not truly foreshadowing, but Arya used her warg powers as early as in ACOK:

Gendry nodded. Hot Pie said, “Hoot like an owl when you want us to come.”

“I‟m not an owl,” said Arya. “I‟m a wolf. I‟ll howl.”

When he stopped moving, she picked up the coin. Outside the walls of Harrenhal, a wolf howled long and loud.  She lifted the bar, set it aside, and pulled open the heavy oak door.

Arya was still inside the castle, and knew Nymeria was close.  It isn't explicitly stated by GRRM, but we can deduct that Arya knows she has this power and can use it from this point on, if not even earlier.

Spoiler

"You have other pieces beside the dragon, princess. Try moving them sometime. "

"I like the dragon. "

I got a silver stag says she was playing on the black side. 

Arianne I, Winds

Foreshadows Arianne digging and manipulating Aegon. 

I

Spoiler

It would be just like Mercy to sleep through her own rape.

Mercy, Winds

Could this foreshadow Arya or Sansa being drugged and raped? Or perhaps going away inside as Jaime urged Brienne to do when some of the Footmen approached?

II

I got a copper star says this foreshadows Illyrio doing somebody over...

Spoiler

Izembaro loved to give the Sealord’s speech from The Merchant’s Melancholy Daughter, about how “here the last Titan yet stands, astride the stony shoulders of his brothers,” but Mercy preferred the scene where the fat merchant shat on the Sealord’s head as he passed underneath in his gold-and-purple barge.

Mercy, Winds

Maybe something to do with Petyr?

III

Daenerys, if you make Tyrion your hand, you better not trust him...

Spoiler

The fog opened before her like a tattered grey curtain to reveal the playhouse. Buttery yellow light spilled from the doors, and Mercy could hear voices from within. Beside the entrance, Big Brusco had painted over the title of the last show, and written The Bloody Hand in its place in huge red letters. He was painting a bloody hand beneath the words, for those who could not read. Mercy stopped to have a look. “That’s a nice hand,” she told him.

“Thumb’s crooked.” Brusco dabbed at it with his brush.

Mercy, Winds

Hmm... I wonder if Driftmark is volcanic? 

...at High Tide after Ser Laenor’s funeral, when king and court made the journey to Driftmark for the funeral pyre, many on the back of their dragons. (So many dragons were present that Septon Eustace wrote that Driftmark had become the new Valyria.)

The Rogue Prince

John the Oak, the First Knight, who brought chivalry to Westeros (a huge man, all agree, eight feet tall in some tales, ten or twelve feet tall in others, sired by Garth Greenhand on a giantess). His own descendants became the Oakhearts of Old Oak.

Chivalry and knighthood the theme. A giantess. Oak, for Dunk's rhyme and the oaken shield Brienne paints Dunk's arms on. So John (more likely Jon) maybe the name Brienne gives her and Jaime's child.

Maybe with Garth's children GRRM is counting off the significant births we're going to get in the series.

Probably mentioned before, but considering what we know about wights could this be a literally prophetic dream?

(ASoS Jaime II)

"In his dreams, the dead came burning, gowned in swirling green flames. Jaime danced around them with a golden sword, but for every one he struck down two more arose to take his place."

1 hour ago, Lady bonehead said:

Probably mentioned before, but considering what we know about wights could this be a literally prophetic dream?

(ASoS Jaime II)

"In his dreams, the dead came burning, gowned in swirling green flames. Jaime danced around them with a golden sword, but for every one he struck down two more arose to take his place."

Could be. I do think Jaime is destined to take the black and fight alongside Jon Snow. Alternatively, it could be a foreshadowing of his inability to prevent Cersei from blowing up part of King's Landing with wildfire after he had prevented Aerys from doing so. 

This is going to be eerily similar to the situation in early Winds...

But these hopes were built on sand, and this period was soon known as the False Dawn. Aegon II had sent men across the narrow sea in search of sellswords, and none knew when or if those would return to avenge their king. In the west, the Red Kraken and his reavers ravished Fair Isle and the western coast. And a terrible, hard winter—first declared by the Conclave in Oldtown in 130 AC, on Maiden’s Day—had taken a firm grip on the realm, and would last for six cruel years.

The Targaryen Kings, TWOIAF

Stannis is sending men to hire sellswords, a kraken is reaving, and a terrible winter has begun. The paragraph above is followed by the one below...

Nowhere in the Seven Kingdoms did the winter matter more than in the North—and the fear of such a winter had driven the Winter Wolves to gather beneath the banner of Lord Roderick Dustin and die fighting for queen Rhaenyra. But behind them came a greater army of childless and homeless men, unwed men, old men, and younger sons, under the banner of Lord Cregan Stark. They had come for a war, for adventure and plunder, and for a glorious death to spare their kin beyond the Neck one more mouth to feed.

Enter Stannis and the Northmen.

ETA

Compare this...

And then Prince Aegon spoke. "Then put your hopes on me," he said. "Daenerys is Prince Rhaegar's sister, but I am Rhaegar's son. I am the only dragon that you need."

The Lost Lord, Dance 24

To this...

Daeron at first met resistance from his uncle, his councillors, and many great lords when he first proposed to “complete the Conquest” by bringing Dorne into the realm at last. His lords reminded him that, unlike the Conqueror and his sisters, he had no more dragons fit for war. To this Daeron famously responded: “You have a dragon. He stands before you.”

This could foreshadow our wee Aegon conquering, and then being conquered by, Dorne; and by "Dorne," I mean Arianne. 

• 3 weeks later...

The Starks were not the legendary First King, but they are the true kings/lords of the North. And the actual object of the First King legend seems impossible since it's much more likely that it took at least a few generations for the First Men to settle the North. 

The rusted crown upon the arms of House Dustin derives from their claim that they are themselves descended from the First King and the Barrow Kings who ruled after him. The old tales recorded in Kennet’s Passages of the Dead claim that a curse was placed on the Great Barrow that would allow no living man to rival the First King. This curse made these pretenders to the title grow corpselike in their appearance as it sucked away their vitality and life. This is no more than legend, to be sure, but that the Dustins share blood and descent from the Barrow Kings of old seems sure enough.

The North, TWOIAF 

This legend suggests that no other House can rival House Stark for supremacy in the North. 

Barrowton, too, is somewhat of a curiosity—a gathering place built beneath the reputed barrow grave of the First King, who once ruled supreme over all the First Men, if the legends can be believed. Rising from the midst of a wide and empty plain, it has prospered thanks to the shrewd stewardship of the Dustins, loyal bannermen to the Starks who have ruled the Barrowlands in their name since the fall of the last of the Barrow Kings.

The North, TWOIAF 

This suggests that Lady Barbrey will betray Roose for House Stark. 

On 7/25/2017 at 4:32 PM, Lost Melnibonean said:
  Hide contents

Izembaro loved to give the Sealord’s speech from The Merchant’s Melancholy Daughter, about how “here the last Titan yet stands, astride the stony shoulders of his brothers,” but Mercy preferred the scene where the fat merchant shat on the Sealord’s head as he passed underneath in his gold-and-purple barge.

Mercy, Winds

I actually like this as a reference to past events...

The Sealord, who protected, the "last" Targaryen prince, Viserys and signed the marriage pact with Dorne as a witness.

But Mercy, our little faceless student prefers the fat man, Illyrio, shitting on the sealord and his boat.

While it's unclear what happened to the old Sealord (probably died) after witnessing the marriage pact, it does appear that both Viserys and Dany  entered Illyrio's control since he took years to plan Danny's wedding and the children were being shipped around Essos.

Also, the Merchant's Melancholy Daughter?

"You make him sound so sour," Dany protested.
"Not sour, no, but . . . there was a melancholy to Prince Rhaegar, a sense . . ." The old man hesitated again. 
"Say it," she urged. "A sense . . . ?"

17 minutes ago, LiveFirstDieLater said:

I actually like this as a reference to past events...

The Sealord, who protected, the "last" Targaryen prince, Viserys and signed the marriage pact with Dorne as a witness.

But Mercy, our little faceless student prefers the fat man, Illyrio, shitting on the sealord and his boat.

While it's unclear what happened to the old Sealord (probably died) after witnessing the marriage pact, it does appear that both Viserys and Dany  entered Illyrio's control since he took years to plan Danny's wedding and the children were being shipped around Essos.

Also, the Merchant's Melancholy Daughter?

Ahh, could be... The Sealord represented by the titan, witnessed the Oberyn-Willem betrothal pact, but our fat merchant came along and rendered it moot, thus, pooping on the titan. 

1 minute ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

Ahh, could be... The Sealord represented by the titan, witnessed the Oberyn-Willem betrothal pact, but our fat merchant came along and rendered it moot, thus, pooping on the titan. 

Interesting, I think it's the sealord who gets pooped on.

And I still suspect that Braavos (and the faceless men) were founded by a Valyrian.

So the "last titan" would be similar to saying the "last dragon"...

Not quite sure about the whole "stony shoulders" thing... but it's only used one other time:

If the Eyrie had been made like other castles, only rats and gaolers would have heard the dead man singing. Dungeon walls were thick enough to swallow songs and screams alike. But the sky cells had a wall of empty air, so every chord the dead man played flew free to echo off the stony shoulders of the Giant's Lance. And the songs he chose . . . He sang of the Dance of the Dragons, of fair Jonquil and her fool, of Jenny of Oldstones and the Prince of Dragonflies. He sang of betrayals, and murders most foul, of hanged men and bloody vengeance. He sang of grief and sadness

• 3 weeks later...

From Catelyn's fourth chapter in A Clash of Kings, she goes to a Sept in a small town after she meets Stannis with Renly.

She wonders if Eddard Stark’s gods ever answered him, and looks around. The Father’s face reminds her of her dying father Hoster Tully, the Warrior of Renly BaratheonStannis BaratheonRobert BaratheonRobbJaime LannisterJon Snow, and for a second she sees Arya. The smoke burns her eyes, and, after rubbing them, she sees her mother Minisa Tully, who died in childbirth, in the face of the Mother. When her head starts swimming, she realizes she has not eaten today; food lost its savor when Ned died. Then she thinks she can see Lysa’s face, but the eyes are too hard; it is the face of Cersei.

This foreshadows the revelation that it was Lysa who poisoned Jon Arryn, not Cersei, whom Catelyn believes and mentions in the next paragraph. 

I wonder what other hints and foreshadowings are in that same scene? 

• 2 weeks later...

No. You are the blood of the dragon. The whispering was growing fainter, as if Ser Jorah were falling farther behind. Dragons plant no trees. Remember that. Remember who you are, what you were made to be. Remember your words.

"Fire and Blood," Daenerys told the swaying grass.

"No. Hear me, Daenerys Targaryen. The glass candles are burning. Soon comes the pale mare, and after her the others. Kraken and dark flame, lion and griffin, the sun's son and the mummer's dragon. Trust none of them. Remember the Undying. Beware the perfumed seneschal."

"Reznak? Why should I fear him?" Dany rose from the pool. Water trickled down her legs, and gooseflesh covered her arms in the cool night air. "If you have some warning for me, speak plainly. What do you want of me, Quaithe?"

Moonlight shone in the woman's eyes. "To show you the way."

"I remember the way. I go north to go south, east to go west, back to go forward. And to touch the light I have to pass beneath the shadow." She squeezed the water from her silvery hair. "I am half-sick of riddling. In Qarth I was a beggar, but here I am a queen. I command you—"

"Daenerys. Remember the Undying. Remember who you are."

"The blood of the dragon."

Then she saw. Her mask is made of starlight.

"Remember who you are, Daenerys," the stars whispered in a woman's voice. "The dragons know. Do you?"

In contrasting these passages with this,

"I ate," said Bran. "We ran down an elk and had to drive off a treecat that tried to steal him." The cat had been tan-and-brown, only half the size of the direwolves, but fierce. He remembered the musky smell of him, and the way he had snarled down at them from the limb of the oak.

"The wolf ate," Jojen said. "Not you. Take care, Bran. Remember who you are."

what GRRM is playing at becomes clearer.

Bran is not a wolf, he must take care to remember that. Its not symbolic, it is literal, he must be careful not to become a wolf.

But Dany is a dragon, she is supposed to be a dragon, the dragons know it and so does Quaithe. And Quaithe's purpose in visiting Dany is to show her the way to become a dragon. A literal dragon, that is what she is made to be.

On the side, Quaithe appears to Dany in the Dothraki Sea, and her mask is starlight.

Archived