Name a surprise character who could be king/queen at the end

PCK

1 hour ago, KingMance said:

Mance, because my name on here obliges me to say so.

I was actually going to suggest him. He's got the leadership experience and has been working on trying to save Westeros by uniting the Wildlings and getting them through the Wall to make for fewer wights attacking.

Otherwise I like Timmet, son of Timmet. Not sure how that would work exactly, perhaps LF putting Sweetrobin on the throne and Timmet ending up being the lost heir to the Vale and thus next of kin.

Ramsey Snow-Bolton. Because he's even more evil than Littlefinger. Ol' Ramz can trot out the traditional Bolton Starkskin robes for his coronation and have his (latest) Reek do the honors with the Fingerbone Crown decorated with Garnet blood-drops. None dare complain of the stench.

5 minutes ago, zandru said:

Ramsey Snow-Bolton. Because he's even more evil than Littlefinger. Ol' Ramz can trot out the traditional Bolton Starkskin robes for his coronation and have his (latest) Reek do the honors with the Fingerbone Crown decorated with Garnet blood-drops. None dare complain of the stench.

He won't live that long. But it would certainly surprise people.

I don't think there will be a king in the end, as I think feudalism will die. But if I had to pick an unlikely I think might be king, Sweetrobin, mostly because GRRM spent a lot of time talking about how he's going to die soon so if anyone lives I thinkhe will .

26 minutes ago, Praetor Xyn said:

I don't think there will be a king in the end, as I think feudalism will die. But if I had to pick an unlikely I think might be king, Sweetrobin, mostly because GRRM spent a lot of time talking about how he's going to die soon so if anyone lives I thinkhe will .

I don't think feudalism will die though. People are too poor and uneducated. Plus there is magic (who wants to be a scientist when you can be a wizard?), plus there is this seasonal thing with winters lasting for years (making everything much more unreliable for everyone).

1 minute ago, Sigella said:

I don't think feudalism will die though. People are too poor and uneducated. Plus there is magic (who wants to be a scientist when you can be a wizard?), plus there is this seasonal thing with winters lasting for years (making everything much more unreliable for everyone).

That could be solved when the WW's are defeated.

1 minute ago, Sigella said:

The seasons might get fixed though. I know GRRM said we'll find out the reason they're messed up and that it does have to do with magic. Can't recall if he said it will get resolved though. Resolving it might well take away all magic, and then no more wizards. :(

I agree feudalism is not going to just die out unless they have a very sudden industrial revolution, which I don't see coming just yet.

1 minute ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

The seasons might get fixed though. I know GRRM said we'll find out the reason they're messed up and that it does have to do with magic. Can't recall if he said it will get resolved though. Resolving it might well take away all magic, and then no more wizards. :(

I agree feudalism is not going to just die out unless they have a very sudden industrial revolution, which I don't see coming just yet.

Did he?! Nice! 

I certainly don't hope its gets fixed though... I like it as it is and fictional characters don't really suffer do they? :D 

23 hours ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Queen Sansa. Let them eat lemoncakes, motherf*ckers!

That's actually possible and wouldn't be that surprising to me at least.

2 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

Son of Daenerys and Aegon--Daemon IV. 

Interesting. Got a council of regents to go with that?

Archived