Any actors you wish were part of the GoT cast?

Rachel of Oldstones

A beardless Viggo Mortensen playing some kind of really creepy pervert or something similar, would be really cool, I thought.

Neither him nor any other LOTR person could play a similar character here, but one guest role that's nothing like their Rings role would have something to it.

Also another question, who do you think would've beeen suitable to play Book Roose?

On 4/15/2017 at 9:30 AM, Gaz0680 said:

First I will say it's fairly hard to picture anyone but the actors who were actually cast playing existing roles as GoT for the most part was cast fairly perfectly. Indeed, had the writing been better, I think the existing cast could have delivered even more memorable performances.

That said, I think Cate Blanchett could have been an amazing Cersei, Catelyn or Melissandre. She can pretty much play anyone, but I think those specific three roles she could have really brought to life magnificently.

The role I think of for Cate Blanchett is Catelyn, must be the portrayal of Elizabeth I.

Jeremy Irons should be in here somewhere. 

If we were aiming for a more clownish Euron, Johnny Depp. 

1 hour ago, Angel Eyes said:

The role I think of for Cate Blanchett is Catelyn, must be the portrayal of Elizabeth I.

Jeremy Irons should be in here somewhere. 

If we were aiming for a more clownish Euron, Johnny Depp. 

Johnny Depp is great in many particular movies, but he doesn't belong anywhere near GoT/ASOIAF

22 hours ago, The Doctor's Consort said:

She is too old to be Val. She would had been a very good Cersei.

Well technically speaking all actors (actresses) on the show is too old to play their character. I can't think of one actor who started the show who was even close to the same age as their character.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived