TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

On Invalid Date at 11:33 PM, RhaenysB said:

Awwww I so want to see that thing. Though I'm sure Les Miserables will be an amazing experience too. Nah, there's no such thing as too much merchandise. 

I have a couple trips pending, but trips with friends get cancelled very easily and right now I feel like I could get on a plane on Monday and jump head first into traveling. There are a bunch of places I want to go back to and a bunch of places I want to visit for the first time. Awwwww. :bawl: 

Take a trip to the Netherlands to visit the exhibition, two birds, one stone :P

Yeah, friends are fickle creatures that way.

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Weren't you in London a few weeks ago too?

HP world is about an hours train journey from Kings Cross so really you would have to be able to set aside a whole day (for travelling plus looking around). 

Yep, also for something school-related. I get around :P

I'd love seeing King's Cross too, but yeah, that's impractical.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Take a trip to the Netherlands to visit the exhibition, two birds, one stone :P

Yeah, friends are fickle creatures that way.

Yep, also for something school-related. I get around :P

I'd love seeing King's Cross too, but yeah, that's impractical.

King's Cross is a train station, much like any other :dunno: though pretty sure there is a Harry Potter shop there, and the trolley sticking out of the wall to get your picture taken at. How are you getting to London? I only used King's Cross as a marker because it's just where I'm so used to coming in

16 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

King's Cross is a train station, much like any other :dunno: though pretty sure there is a Harry Potter shop there, and the trolley sticking out of the wall to get your picture taken at. How are you getting to London? I only used King's Cross as a marker because it's just where I'm so used to coming in

No no, it's so much more :P It's the station from Harry Potter.

We're flying to Heathrow. Actually, I've already asked Lord Sidious this, but our objective there is to find 'reformers' or new/original concepts and initiatives. Do you know of anything (actual) that might fit this description? It can be anything.

@ab aeterno If you could answer the same question ;) 

6 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

We're flying to Heathrow. Actually, I've already asked Lord Sidious this, but our objective there is to find 'reformers' or new/original concepts and initiatives. Do you know of anything (actual) that might fit this description? It can be anything.

I'm not really sure I understand the question, it may be a translation issue. What is the context? Like historical reformers? Innovative businesses/places?

15 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

I'm not really sure I understand the question, it may be a translation issue. What is the context? Like historical reformers? Innovative businesses/places?

Businesses/places are one example, yeah. Reformers isn't the best word for it but it's what comes closest to the Dutch word :P Literally speaking, I'm looking for people who do new stuff. It can be something like that edible water bottle someone invented to help the environment, or a new law that might pass, or a musician who uses DVD cases as instruments. Basically, as long as it's London and as long as it's new :P 

16 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Businesses/places are one example, yeah. Reformers isn't the best word for it but it's what comes closest to the Dutch word :P Literally speaking, I'm looking for people who do new stuff. It can be something like that edible water bottle someone invented to help the environment, or a new law that might pass, or a musician who uses DVD cases as instruments. Basically, as long as it's London and as long as it's new :P 

Shoreditch.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

He said innovative, not bearded hipsters.

Hipsters can be innovative...he didn't say it had to be good or even useful innovation...

But I fear sending First there would be breaching various laws as cruel and inhumane punishment. No-one should be forced to endure that.

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I can't think of anything off the top of my head. What sort of area will you be in? Might help if I can have a narrower search area.

unrelated, there was a fire at my uni yesterday. I swear it wasn't me, I have an alibi.

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Shoreditch.

Looks promising, thanks :thumbsup: 

47 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Hipsters can be innovative...he didn't say it had to be good or even useful innovation...

But I fear sending First there would be breaching various laws as cruel and inhumane punishment. No-one should be forced to endure that.

Don't worry, I'll send a classmate.

44 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I can't think of anything off the top of my head. What sort of area will you be in? Might help if I can have a narrower search area.

unrelated, there was a fire at my uni yesterday. I swear it wasn't me, I have an alibi.

Basically all of London? We're expected to go where the news is :P 

Sure, but who says you didn't simply plant explosives beforehand?

19 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Please, finding a way to sell cereal for £20 per bowl is pretty inventive.

But like there are tech startups and stuff there.

It just proves it's full of idiots, still if if wants to view the spectacle of said idiots paying £20 for a bowl of cereal it's a harmless day out.

17 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

On the contrary, I'd send him there, of course I'd inform him first that every hipster he saw was actually a Bothan spy and let him do what needed to be done.

17 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Aerysette II Targaryen, will you be needing representation? :P.

55 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It just proves it's full of idiots, still if if wants to view the spectacle of said idiots paying £20 for a bowl of cereal it's a harmless day out.

On the contrary, I'd send him there, of course I'd inform him first that every hipster he saw was actually a Bothan spy and let him do what needed to be done.

Aerysette II Targaryen, will you be needing representation? :P.

Please. Fire is the champion of House Targaryen.

I can see I'm the only who is happy that I'm going on a vacation :lol: 

oh well. Let's shittalk public transport then. It's truly appalling that one has to wait 5 minutes for these things on Sunday morning. 

Or talk about King Arthur. It was so ridiculous and somehow it still ended up working. Good job, Guy Richie, I guess. Has anybody seen it? 

15 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yaaaaas a vacation is finally booked :commie: now I need to start shopping for it. I neeeeeeeeeed new swimsuits and a new beach bag and a pair of flat sandals.  

Where are you going?

:lol: I usually want to think as little of shopping when I am thinking of vacation as possible. And then I find out two days before packing that I do not have a workable swimsuit.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Where are you going?

:lol: I usually want to think as little of shopping when I am thinking of vacation as possible. And then I find out two days before packing that I do not have a workable swimsuit.

Canary Islands. 

And then you have nowhere to run to get the things you need. I know that feeling. Even though I start thinking about shopping in advance, I always leave it to the last minute. I do have swimsuits but they are about four years old and the color is fading and well it's time to replace them. 

Archived