TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Truly a visionary. The hero Westeros didn't deserve.

If anyone deserved to be reborn a dragon it was him.

Rhae I replaced my swimsuits earlier this year too as they were a few years old and fading, are you going to get bikinis or a one piece?, I got a few bikinis and a one piece one.

I also HATE swimming in the sea, salt water seems to instantly give me a rash :( .

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

If anyone deserved to be reborn a dragon it was him.

Rhae I replaced my swimsuits earlier this year too as they were a few years old and fading, are you going to get bikinis or a one piece?, I got a few bikinis and a one piece one.

I also HATE swimming in the sea, salt water seems to instantly give me a rash :( .

I don't know, it'd be great to get both, but I have yet to come across a one piece in which I don't look like a fourteen year old from the 80s, so I'll probably stick to bikinis. 

I love swimming in the sea but I have to shower immediatly after I get out, because sun+salt water is not a good combination for my skin either. 

Sea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any pool ever.

I am pretty used to salt. Where my family goes to holiday, there were no showers at the beach until a few years ago (now there are, but nobody from my family uses them), and in the house we needed to save water carefully, so I did not even shower every day. I never knew salt on the skin was even a problem until much later.

*sigh* I was supposed to leave Vienna at 17.00. I reserved a spot in this shuttle/van thingy. But we had to come back to the Vienna airport for somebody whose flight was late and then wait some more, so we are only leaving the airport now at 17.50. <_< 

i also favor swimming in the sea...which is where i have been to recover from the ultimate act of betrayal by my so called loyal lovers of lewdness, Lord Sidious and Former king Bamm-Bamm, FOHN...

I shall forgive those who followed not knowing how close their true liege came to sailing off into the permanent sunset...Cheers to those of you who kept the faith in spite of my need to recover in a place with zero technological access save my weather radio and fish finder...

i further assure everyone that i will not challenge your new rulers directly in fact i am happy to be able to return to world of spam as the chief lifter of leg and create chaos by posting lewd and disturbing bits of my uncontrollable consciousness...good luck to the usurpers in maintaining their control... :devil:

...and i can lose the crown, a constricting devise at the best of times, always better to embrace my true self - a salty old dawg looking for a place to smoke...time to kick back to enjoy the coming show...laissez les bon temps rouler! :commie:

...beware a man that has seen the sea...he might not be exactly that which you see

:smoking:

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Sea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any pool ever.

I am pretty used to salt. Where my family goes to holiday, there were no showers at the beach until a few years ago (now there are, but nobody from my family uses them), and in the house we needed to save water carefully, so I did not even shower every day. I never knew salt on the skin was even a problem until much later.

*sigh* I was supposed to leave Vienna at 17.00. I reserved a spot in this shuttle/van thingy. But we had to come back to the Vienna airport for somebody whose flight was late and then wait some more, so we are only leaving the airport now at 17.50. <_< 

When I was a kid I did the same, I could go three days without bathing in anybody but sea water. But then about 8 years ago I had a nasty reaction after sunbathing with salty water on my skin. And the year after I got some sort of sun allergy rash for the same reason, so now I'm very careful with both sea water and sunbathing.

uh no, I'm sorry. Did you miss your flight? 

@rocksniffer glad to have you back, Sniffer. I don't know what health issues you had but it sounds serious and I'm very happy you are okay now. Hope you are taking care of yourself and not straining your body too much with smoking and the like. Also, forgive us for the coup, see this happens in times of interregnum, you were gone, ab is an anarchist and we welcomed the usurpers   *shame-shame* :lol: seriously, glad to have you back and please take care of yourself :kiss: 

3 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i also favor swimming in the sea...which is where i have been to recover from the ultimate act of betrayal by my so called loyal lovers of lewdness, Lord Sidious and Former king Bamm-Bamm, FOHN...

I shall forgive those who followed not knowing how close their true liege came to sailing off into the permanent sunset...Cheers to those of you who kept the faith in spite of my need to recover in a place with zero technological access save my weather radio and fish finder...

i further assure everyone that i will not challenge your new rulers directly in fact i am happy to be able to return to world of spam as the chief lifter of leg and create chaos by posting lewd and disturbing bits of my uncontrollable consciousness...good luck to the usurpers in maintaining their control... :devil:

...and i can lose the crown, a constricting devise at the best of times, always better to embrace my true self - a salty old dawg looking for a place to smoke...time to kick back to enjoy the coming show...laissez les bon temps rouler! :commie:

...beware a man that has seen the sea...he might not be exactly that which you see

:smoking:

Don't take it personally, your tenure was in chaos and ab was in support of the formation of the new Empire.

Anyway, glad you're feeling better.

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

@rocksniffer glad to have you back, Sniffer. I don't know what health issues you had but it sounds serious and I'm very happy you are okay now. Hope you are taking care of yourself and not straining your body too much with smoking and the like. Also, forgive us for the coup, see this happens in times of interregnum, you were gone, ab is an anarchist and we welcomed the usurpers   *shame-shame* :lol: seriously, glad to have you back and please take care of yourself :kiss: 

words of a personal nature, hidden to spare people the boredom

Spoiler

Rhae, as an old asshole, i have abused my body for decades and now it is in open rebellion...i had a bout of pancreatitis, brought on by years of drinking, in february which stuck me in hospital, i finally recovered then about the time i got out, my best friend, who had cancer for last 2 years began to die in earnest, and finally succumbed at the end of april, the day after the anniversary of my beloved Mother's death 7 yrs ago...often when shit piles up on me like this...grief, depression, etc...i go hermit up at a cabin i have on the Outer Banks (a series of barrier islands off the coast of North Carolina, USA) no phone, no tv, no internet, barely any electricity, just beach and sea...2 things that can always cure me...along with excellent fishing, of course ;)

i would have stayed longer but little Karate Princess is graduating 8th grade (she's 14) this week. i couldn't miss that...i have my world's greatest uncle position to defend... :smug:

i don't think i am ready to rejoin human race completely but am going to go somewhere with wifi next time...

thanks for caring :wub:

13 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

oh well. Let's shittalk public transport then. It's truly appalling that one has to wait 5 minutes for these things on Sunday morning.

5 minutes? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Try once an hour in the evenings.

28 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Don't take it personally, your tenure was in chaos and ab was in support of the formation of the new Empire.

Anyway, glad you're feeling better.

me...take it personal? ...chaos is the name of my game...i shall stand for the hop hop eating masses that demand some lewdness in their lives...time is precious and must therefore include loud rock music, gratuitous sex and mouthwatering food...

:devil:

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

words of a personal nature, hidden to spare people the boredom

Sorry to hear what you've been through, physically and emotionally. I hope in time you are able to heal and rejoin people again.

But then the human race is pretty shitty, so maybe you have the right idea after all. although I'm sure SWMBO and your other nieces would have something to say about that...

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

uh no, I'm sorry. Did you miss your flight?

Oh no, I never fly to Vienna. I am not even sure there is a flight. I just made a reservation at for the trip back home.

3 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

Good to see you again :cheers: Bolded part sounds like the best possible deal ;) 

And sorry to hear about all that :grouphug: 

14 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

me...take it personal? ...chaos is the name of my game...i shall stand for the hop hop eating masses that demand some lewdness in their lives...time is precious and must therefore include loud rock music, gratuitous sex and mouthwatering food...

:devil:

Anyone who eats hop hops shall be banished to the dungeon where they shall be subjected to a mixture of Puritan speeches and Coldplay, on repeat, forever.....

@rocksniffer Welcome home, salty old sailor. We rearranged your quarters in the TTTNE mansion for you in your absence. Here is your welcome home gift. And yes, we installed WiFi connection into it, so you will not abandon your kingdom again in times of need! ;)

@Buckwheat okay, that would make sense of course. It's probably just as fast by train. 

Well, it would probably make it slightly shorter, but not by much. And probably very expensive. I never even thought of looking into this option.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, it would probably make it slightly shorter, but not by much. And probably very expensive. I never even thought of looking into this option.

Yeah, I dunno why it even occurred to me. I guess you mentioned airport and I automatically thought you were flying. It's much more comfortable to take the train to Vienna even from here. 

So I'm cleaning and drinking wine. Reassure me it's not too early to drink wine. :lol: 

and do you guys remember when we talked about storing books?. I found so many books I need to get rid of, because I never ever read them. I guess I need a list and figure out a way to get rid of my unwanted books, shoes and clothes and bags because they are going to eat me alive one day. I already have two bags of stuff that's going to the garbage/ recycle bins. And I could probably put together three or four more from my unwanted stuff. 

49 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

and do you guys remember when we talked about storing books?. I found so many books I need to get rid of, because I never ever read them. I guess I need a list and figure out a way to get rid of my unwanted books, shoes and clothes and bags because they are going to eat me alive one day. I already have two bags of stuff that's going to the garbage/ recycle bins. And I could probably put together three or four more from my unwanted stuff. 

What about donating the stuff you do not need to charitable organisations? I feel it is a waste to just throw still usable stuff away if there are people around who would be happy to have it.

11 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

What about donating the stuff you do not need to charitable organisations? I feel it is a waste to just throw still usable stuff away if there are people around who would be happy to have it.

Well that's what I plan to do with the clothes and shoes and bags. I don't think anybody wants my ancient vogue magazines or empty gift boxes I've been hoarding for years. So I'll just throw those into the recycle bins. 

The cleaning session was cut short as I ran out of supplies. It's okay-ish now, but I'll restock tomorrow and redo the bathroom. Antiseptic spray and rubber gloves are like toilet paper. You should always get them because you always need them. 

Yeah, I dunno why it even occurred to me. I guess you mentioned airport and I automatically thought you were flying. It's much more comfortable to take the train to Vienna even from here. 

So I'm cleaning and drinking wine. Reassure me it's not too early to drink wine. :lol: 

You could always try and see if anyone charity shops are taking donations of old clothes, books and stuff. That's usually what I do when I need to clear out.

It is never too early to drink wine.

Archived