TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You could always try and see if anyone charity shops are taking donations of old clothes, books and stuff. That's usually what I do when I need to clear out.

It is never too early to drink wine.

I'll see what I can do with them, probably contact the people who do the Christmas shoebox thing and see if they want my stuff or can recommend someone who does. 

I knew you would support me :cheers: 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I feel like I've pulled a muscle in my thigh :( ugh shouldn't have gone for a run tonight.

Uhh that's not good. Get well soon! 

37 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Ooooooh, a sequel!

No, I have no taste in movies, why do you ask? :leaving:

:eek::eek: but... why? 

(Though I'm known to have a horrible taste in movies too, so why not... ) 

34 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Thanks, walking around feels horrible today.

Do you have some sort of cream with painkiller ingreditents to put on it? Hope you feel better soon. Don't strain the leg. 

4 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Because Abba sells.

Music!

41 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Thanks, walking around feels horrible today.

I hope you are not even thinking about high heels today, young lady!

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Do you have some sort of cream with painkiller ingreditents to put on it? Hope you feel better soon. Don't strain the leg. 

Yeah I've put some cream that helps with muscle strains on it, I can walk ok it it's just this constant twinging, uncomfortable ache which is  pretty unpleasant.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Because Abba sells.

Music!

I hope you are not even thinking about high heels today, young lady!

No I've been short and worn flats today :(.

This has always been my favourite Abba song:

Which makes absolutely no sense for me :P.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I have finished reading The Handmaid's Tale. I really liked it.

I also looked for Assaissin's Fate in a bookshop in Vienna. They did not have it either.

This is an unacceptable state of affairs.

37 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah I've put some cream that helps with muscle strains on it, I can walk ok it it's just this constant twinging, uncomfortable ache which is  pretty unpleasant.

Careful. You have a reputation to maintain y'know...

Though Abba are not something to be ashamed of. Mamma Mia the movie however...execute order 66.

6 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I agree. Where is @Eyron, our official PISSED spokeswoman, to make a complaint?

6 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Though Abba are not something to be ashamed of. Mamma Mia the movie however...execute order 66.

I watch it.

Horrible taste in movies is my superpower.

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I agree. Where is @Eyron, our official PISSED spokeswoman, to make a complaint?

I watch it.

Horrible taste in movies is my superpower.

PISSED was specifically for public transport complaints :P 

I'll forgive your taste in movies because of your impeccable taste in books ;) 

Tomorrow is the final exam of my degree...I feel a bit lost.

Just now, HelenaExMachina said:

Oh right. Then whatever other organisation there is to make complaints to.

Oh, how generous of you. ;)

Good luck!

I registered at the unemployed office today. I feel VERY lost.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Better?.

Also I've not actually seen the film, I just thought I'd be nice and humour Buck.

12 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

That's good, I hope that helps. People who actually do sports (unlike me) say these things help. Get well soon. 

11 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Good luck, Helena!!! :commie: you will do so well! 

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I registered at the unemployed office today. I feel VERY lost.

Why on earth would you do that? O.o 

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Why not? It can at least help me getting a cheaper public transport.

Because... I don't know, but I would never do that. 

But then if you get benefits for registering... I don't know. Well, it's up to everybody. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Because... I don't know, but I would never do that. 

But then if you get benefits for registering... I don't know. Well, it's up to everybody. 

I suppose it is kind of normal that you do, maybe it is somewhat different where you are. :dunno: If you have been employed already, you get some more benefits. As it is, I get cheaper public transport (I sorted that out today) and I need to show up there in two weeks. It is not like it hurts that they have me in the system, even if it ends up not helping me at all.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I suppose it is kind of normal that you do, maybe it is somewhat different where you are. :dunno: If you have been employed already, you get some more benefits. As it is, I get cheaper public transport (I sorted that out today) and I need to show up there in two weeks. It is not like it hurts that they have me in the system, even if it ends up not helping me at all.

I don't know how it works here because I never registered when I was looking for a job. I suppose you get some limited health benefit and like $100 per month for unemployment support or something. There are a lot of reasons why I wouldn't ever register, the main one being the pile of negative connotations. This might be entirely different in other countries. 

Sooooooo there was a huge storm last night and the yoga studio was flooded so I'm just hanging out. I went to ikea with a friend and got a succulent which I planted in a glass container. If it survives two weeks, I will go back for another because I'm a sucker for symmetry. And it was actually great because IKEA reminded me how badly I want to move house and stirred up my house hunting motivation which has hit rock bottom in the past weeks. 

It also seems certain that my second vacation is to be put off till autumn because everybody is a busy bee and we can't seem to find a weekend that's free for everybody. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I don't know how it works here because I never registered when I was looking for a job. I suppose you get some limited health benefit and like $100 per month for unemployment support or something. There are a lot of reasons why I wouldn't ever register, the main one being the pile of negative connotations. This might be entirely different in other countries.

You only get unemployment benefit if you have already been employed for a certain amount of time.

I suppose there are a few negative connotations here too. Although there really should not be? And, well, it is not like anybody who is going to look down on me for being unemployed right now is somebody whose opinion I would cherish. :dunno:

Obviously I hope I will not have to be registered there for long.

On 5/21/2017 at 6:02 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Sorry to hear what you've been through, physically and emotionally. I hope in time you are able to heal and rejoin people again.

But then the human race is pretty shitty, so maybe you have the right idea after all. although I'm sure SWMBO and your other nieces would have something to say about that...

Thanks, Helena...yes they all have been vocal...but luckily i have years of experience tuning out... ;)

On 5/21/2017 at 7:47 PM, First of My Name said:

Good to see you again :cheers: Bolded part sounds like the best possible deal ;) 

And sorry to hear about all that :grouphug: 

ah well i'll live, but thanks for your good vibes, Bamm ;)

...and chaos and lewdness shall ever be my goal

:devil:

On 5/22/2017 at 8:25 AM, Lord Sidious said:

Anyone who eats hop hops shall be banished to the dungeon where they shall be subjected to a mixture of Puritan speeches and Coldplay, on repeat, forever.....

hmmm the dungeon of debauchery is my home away from home...

On 5/22/2017 at 8:44 AM, RhaenysB said:

Why can't I post? 

Anyways, 

@rocksniffer I'm really sorry. Hope you got to recharge the emotional batteries a little. And do take care of yourself now, physically too. We don't want your body to be in Rebellion. 

@Buckwheat okay, that would make sense of course. It's probably just as fast by train. 

thanks Rhae...i hear and obey...

On 5/22/2017 at 9:55 AM, Buckwheat said:

@rocksniffer Welcome home, salty old sailor. We rearranged your quarters in the TTTNE mansion for you in your absence. Here is your welcome home gift. And yes, we installed WiFi connection into it, so you will not abandon your kingdom again in times of need! ;)

Well, it would probably make it slightly shorter, but not by much. And probably very expensive. I never even thought of looking into this option.

ok looking good, Oh Queen of my Heart...i dig the book shelves in bedroom... ;)

Archived