TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

8 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Physically, well. It is summer already here as well. Mentally, worried and confused and lost because I am looking for a job and have to decide important life stuff.

Welcome to the grown-up world, it sucks. No, on a more serious note, is there something i can help you with?

8 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

@Gillio

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

@the maid of woodlynne

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh right! @TheCrannogDweller, my king.

Also @Baitac :)

Koba must be very baby-busy!

Oh, look, it worked!

@Adara

@KiDisaster

2 hours ago, Call me Odie said:

Welcome to the grown-up world, it sucks. No, on a more serious note, is there something i can help you with?

Not really. The spam family is help enough to listen to my rants when I need to vent. Or just post an absurd number of commie emoticons, that helps too.

Thank you though. :grouphug: 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Possibly, but not jinxing anything.

Good luck. :) 

18 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

All good ideas also. Hopefully they return soon. So much lost family!

7 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

It's difficult to believe that I wanted to be a journalist at some point in my life... 

why do I even read these things? Why?:ack: 

I would not have anything against being a journalist. I think. But then maybe I am wrong and it sucks being one.

13 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I would not have anything against being a journalist. I think. But then maybe I am wrong and it sucks being one.

I'm sure it's great to be a journalist if you write for nat geo or basically any non news and non politics related media. 

&undefined;&undefined;&undefined;&undefined;¦¯&undefined;¸&undefined;-&undefjhjined;®¯»-²³&undefined;µ¶¼¸¹º»¼&undefined;&undefined;

Looks like the quote thing is not working for me.       the original purpose of   :commie:  was Ran winning the internet.   he acquired this emote for just this purpose in one thread a few years ago, and did not tell people (for a while) what the code was to post it, it also did not appear in the smiley menu list for a while too.   It has become a board favorite since.

&undefined;&undefined;&undefined;&undefined;¦¯&undefined;¸&undefined;-&undefjhjined;®¯»-²³&undefined;µ¶¼¸¹º»¼&undefined;&undefined;

Looks like the quote thing is not working for me.       the original purpose of   :commie:  was Ran winning the internet.   he acquired this emote for just this purpose in one thread a few years ago, and did not tell people (for a while) what the code was to post it, it also did not appear in the smiley menu list for a while too.   It has become a board favorite since.

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Hola my lovelies :kiss:

Work, family and yard work have me busy and exhausted the majority of the time, but sometimes I peak in just to see if the thread is still alive.

Right now it looks like things might get better the 4th quarter...unless my 3rd quarter crazy deal gets delayed :rolleyes: I'll try and make a little more effort to keep up with everyone

10 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Hola my lovelies :kiss:

Work, family and yard work have me busy and exhausted the majority of the time, but sometimes I peak in just to see if the thread is still alive.

Right now it looks like things might get better the 4th quarter...unless my 3rd quarter crazy deal gets delayed :rolleyes: I'll try and make a little more effort to keep up with everyone

Hi!!!!! 

Well I'm really glad this hunt for tttne'ers is working this time :lol: glad to hear from you. How is family? Your son is a teenager already, isn't he? How are you coping with that? Hope your year will be going well! Oh and is there some new awesomeness in your yard? I remember that gnome village, it wa so cute! :D 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Hi!!!!! 

Well I'm really glad this hunt for tttne'ers is working this time :lol: glad to hear from you. How is family? Your son is a teenager already, isn't he? How are you coping with that? Hope your year will be going well! Oh and is there some new awesomeness in your yard? I remember that gnome village, it wa so cute! :D 

the yard is insane!

I had a pool put in, but had to dig a big part of it out myself (the contractor would only level to 6 inches, and we had 11 inch difference)

And now I'm trying to level an area adjacent for a patio.

And we nearly dug to China putting in a fish pond. a few of the pics are here

Alex will be 15 next month.  He's finishing his first year of highschool, and celebrating by having a pool party for his friends from the anime club and track.  (he did both because the girl he likes did them :lol: )  He's a typical moody teenager most of the time

Are you still in college?  How's things with your sister?

4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You rang? B)

Sup spammers? 

I don't visit nearly as often as I should. It's been a crazy few weeks what with moving house, and now my car needs a new alternator so that's fun. I've got a million and one things to do to get everything at the house ready. A broken down car couldn't have come at a worse time. 

9 hours ago, Call me Odie said:

Hi, remember me? :kiss:

of course i do...

Jag känner alltid igen en vacker tjej. Välkommen hem!

:smoking:

welcome to all you wandering spammlanders...sniffer sends greetings...

:cheers:

On 29/05/2017 at 0:51 AM, Fragile Bird said:

There was a great rift in the universe on Saturday. A TTTNEer from way back passed away in the evening, Lord O' Bones.

Many of you, I think, never had a chance to interact with him. I've only been on the Board for five years, and he popped in to say hi only a couple of times in my long ago early days on TTTNE. Two years ago he became very, very sick with liver disease and almost died. He moved back home from California to Kentucky, and when we had that long stretch of Board issues and switched over to the new platform, he lost his ability to sign in as Lord O' Bones. It aggravated the hell out of not just LoB but a whole lot of people, that someone who had been around since the original board days couldn't be given access to his account. He had to open a new account under the name of Bonesy.

He had been a sailor in the US Navy for a couple of stints, eventually working for a technology firm in Silicon Valley when he left the navy. Sadly, his liver ailment came back and he died of complications after the relapse.

John was an incredibly funny guy, wry and witty and ranty and unafraid to be a dick or to call you a dick if necessary. He was loved and admired by hundreds, if not thousands. Half the women had a crazy Board crush for the guy, because he genuinely liked women. He knew how to talk to women, how to flirt, how to tease, how to be sensitive, while at the same time be a jock with the guys. In the old days there were infamous calls on skype that a select group took part in, the closest many folk got to him because he never went to cons. The California crowd were lucky to meet him.

I encouraged rocksniffer to become friends with LoB when he first joined the Board, and it gladdens my heart that they did. He's been a key contact with the family and I know this has been rough on him. :(

You will often see old timers make references to towels. Towel comments relate to this hilarious thread of his, describing being burgled and running off after the thief wearing only a towel. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/37891-ever-had-somebody-burglarize-your-home-while-you-were-taking-a-crap/

Anyway....since many of you never traverse the long way to Gen Chat, I thought it would be suitable to have a tribute to LoB here.

Condolences

3 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

of course i do...

Jag känner alltid igen en vacker tjej. Välkommen hem!

:smoking:

welcome to all you wandering spammlanders...sniffer sends greetings...

:cheers:

Sniffer my old dog. How are you love?

Archived