College Basketball: Sweet and disappointing

Mexal

I feel you may be sorely disappointed when this all shakes out.  The Cleveland States and Eastern Carolinas of the world should be trembling in their boots.  ;) 

As to your statement that every one and done is being paid, I couldn't disagree more strongly.  John Wall summed it up very well.

If you don’t have any money and have been poor your whole life, another eight months won’t hurt,”

I think most of the top 5 or 10 guys probably have that mindset.  Where you might get into trouble are some of the guys that are highly touted, but may not be a surefire one and done.

31 minutes ago, Matrim Fox Cauthon said:

Good. Can we move on from this shit now? 

Move on from this and focus on FBI investigations of all of college basketball instead of the opening of the season tonight?  :lol:

15 hours ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

I don't care about Cincinnati...

You brought up Huggins as if he's some saint.  He was at the center of some scandals at Cincinnati, which got him fired while he was competing for final fours.  So let's not pretend he's squeaky clean.

22 minutes ago, HokieStone said:

You brought up Huggins as if he's some saint.  He was at the center of some scandals at Cincinnati, which got him fired while he was competing for final fours.  So let's not pretend he's squeaky clean.

Can not people change? Or, you hold every wrong against the forever? Not very fair in my book.

1 hour ago, sperry said:

Kansas has been in the thick of this for a long time. The big athletic department ticket scandal from a few years ago had ties to Adidas and recruiting, but the key players never spilled the beans.

The delusions in your head are fascinating.  You seriously don't think those putzes would have sung like canaries if they were privy to information about bribing recruits in order to lessen their sentences?  That is hilarious.  Let me guess, our secret cabal threatened to murder their families if they talked :lmao: 

On 10/12/2017 at 10:46 PM, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

I hope all the blue bloods go down. They deserve it. You know and I know UK is paying every one and done in that roster. And, I hope Calipari doesn't set foot in a gym ever again. You know who's name wasn't brought up????? Anyone? Huggins. We do it right at WVU and still beat the UK's and Duke's. You all deserve what you get. Irrelevancy. See how many 5 stars wanna come to _Kentucky when they ain't getting paid shit. 

4 hours ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

Can not people change? Or, you hold every wrong against the forever? Not very fair in my book.

I wanted to try to copy this to the new thread, but my mobile is not cooperating.

You know I got love for you man... but do you even hear yourself speak sometimes?!!?

10 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

The delusions in your head are fascinating.  You seriously don't think those putzes would have sung like canaries if they were privy to information about bribing recruits in order to lessen their sentences?  That is hilarious.  Let me guess, our secret cabal threatened to murder their families if they talked :lmao: 

Speaking of delusions... You think your program, which is deeply involved in recruiting prospects who are tied to shoe companies, is in no way tied up with this stuff?

22 minutes ago, sperry said:

Speaking of delusions... You think your program, which is deeply involved in recruiting prospects who are tied to shoe companies, is in no way tied up with this stuff?

If we were as deep in it as you think we are we wouldn't have been losing recruits that were "locks" to chose us to those schools already named.  All recruits are tied to shoe companies through their AAU affiliation, so what point are you trying to make there?  And you didn't answer my question as to why those degenerates didn't squeal on KU.  It obviously wasn't loyalty to the school as they were willing to steal several million dollars from it.

Archived