Rick and Morty Season 3

DaveSumm

• 11 months later...

the new episode was kind of lame.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:33 PM, Conflicting Thought said:

I mean, he IS a kid though, i would say rick is the shit one. 

they both are, but rick is fun at least

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Not a great start to the season IMO. First episode was alright, second was pointless. 

I mean most of the episodes in the entire series are pointless mixed in with a handful that are significant.

Did love the exchange:

"What are you doing?!?"

"Parenting!"

"That's not how I did it."

"Yeah, where's your daughter?!?"

"Yeah, you're right...Kate joined ISIS."

10 hours ago, Veltigar said:

Third episode wasn't as good as the first one, but damn it, I just love the ambition and meta-humor on display. Really great stuff! Elon Tusk :lmao:

Yeah, it seems like in their attempt to highlight how crap they think heist plots are they almost went a bit too chaotic and rubbishy. They really hate heist plots, don't they?

6 hours ago, red snow said:

Yeah, it seems like in their attempt to highlight how crap they think heist plots are they almost went a bit too chaotic and rubbishy. They really hate heist plots, don't they?

Oh yeah, I saw the behind the scenes interview and they were really raging against them. Personally, I liked the structure and all, but it was just a tad less funny than the first one. I still love the ambition though, that is just superb!

3 hours ago, Veltigar said:

Oh yeah, I saw the behind the scenes interview and they were really raging against them. Personally, I liked the structure and all, but it was just a tad less funny than the first one. I still love the ambition though, that is just superb!

I'd definitely rather they stretch and fall short every now and then. I think we might get more experimental ones now they have several seasons to play with. Upside is we'll probably get some excellent episodes too

23 hours ago, red snow said:

I'd definitely rather they stretch and fall short every now and then. I think we might get more experimental ones now they have several seasons to play with. Upside is we'll probably get some excellent episodes too

To be fair, I might have sounded a bit more critical than I actually am. Episode 1 is a classic episode and episode 3 ranks just below that category. 2 was just good. That streak is better than pretty much every show out there.

48 minutes ago, Veltigar said:

To be fair, I might have sounded a bit more critical than I actually am. Episode 1 is a classic episode and episode 3 ranks just below that category. 2 was just good. That streak is better than pretty much every show out there.

I think it was just a bit too chaotic which is saying a lot for rick and morty but it did remind/pinpoint some of my issues with heist movies

• 3 weeks later...

Archived