MLB 2017 - if you build it, they will cub

Today the Rockies played the Giants. If the Rockies lost the Dodgers would move into a tie with them for first place. I still rooted for the Rockies, and they rewarded me by tearing Hunter Pence's heart out. 

Question: is Hunter Pence the even more evil spawn of Mike Pence? It seems likely to me.

37 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Today the Rockies played the Giants. If the Rockies lost the Dodgers would move into a tie with them for first place. I still rooted for the Rockies, and they rewarded me by tearing Hunter Pence's heart out. 

Question: is Hunter Pence the even more evil spawn of Mike Pence? It seems likely to me.

Once again, you're meddling in affairs that are not your own. You short-sighted, black-hearted fool. Your soft and flabby little collection of soulless mamby-pambys are going to need help overcoming the Rockies and the D-bags. Your hatred will be your undoing. And you will have no one but your self to blame in the end. 

May Maglubiyet, Lord of Depth and Darkness have mercy on your misbegotten little malformed soul.

Not to be outdone by Cody, Corey has hit 3 HRs tonight.

Also, I move that we rename Cody to Corey Bellinger. Then we can call them the two Coreys. Right now I'm calling them C&C Holding Company, which is pretty good, but I feel the two Coreys is even better. 

7 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Also, I move that we rename Cody to Corey Bellinger. Then we can call them the two Coreys. Right now I'm calling them C&C Holding Company, which is pretty good, but I feel the two Coreys is even better. 

The two Coreys is solid. We can reference some of their best films once they get bounced out of the playoffs, like The Lost Boys and License to Suck.

Archived