Better Call Saul -- Season 3 Fring-ing The Gang Back Together Again

SpaceChampion

7 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Definitely. Kim stashed it somewhere didn’t she? That’s definitely coming back into play down the line. 

She did, but, my question would be...is there anything in the letter that we don't already know in terms of Chuck's feelings on Jimmy, and if the answer is 'no'...what's the point?  Given that Chuck cut him out of his will and went to great pains to tell him he was a POS in their last meeting, what else is there to say in a letter, he's not going to have had a change of heart there? 

9 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

She did, but, my question would be...is there anything in the letter that we don't already know in terms of Chuck's feelings on Jimmy, and if the answer is 'no'...what's the point?  Given that Chuck cut him out of his will and went to great pains to tell him he was a POS in their last meeting, what else is there to say in a letter, he's not going to have had a change of heart there? 

Maybe Kim reads it? 

3 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Maybe Kim reads it? 

Hmm.  That might work, but she already knows, if I remember?, that Jimmy was 'guilty' of everything Chuck has accused him of, so no revelations there either? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Maybe the letter tells Jimmy he was a bastard and not actually his brother or something like that, one final stab to the heart from the grave. I can't see it being anything but bad. It was great how Kim called Howard out on his b.s. of telling Jimmy he thinks it was suicide...of but you didn't tell her huh? Great episode.

Archived