"Build me a thousand ships"...

Angel Eyes

There is a rumored device similar to the cloning device that "Q" (Qyburn) may have developed that works on hard materials such as weapons and maybe ships. It is rumored that the Lannister Quartermaster has given Grand Imperial Dictator Cersie Brotherfucker a device that mass produces loyal Lannister soldiers on such a scale that she is a force to be reckoned with and is feared and respected by all.

In all fairness the 1000 ships number comes from the books.

Spoiler

One of the Cersei chapters in AFFC.  Her small council debates whether or not the number is believable - I think Harys Swift says something to the effect of "some fool must have counted double."  She starts planning with Aurane Waters how to respond.

Though it definitely reeks of bullshit to have Euron command it.

On 6/4/2017 at 2:52 AM, A Ghost of Someone said:

There is a rumored device similar to the cloning device that "Q" (Qyburn) may have developed that works on hard materials such as weapons and maybe ships. It is rumored that the Lannister Quartermaster has given Grand Imperial Dictator Cersie Brotherfucker a device that mass produces loyal Lannister soldiers on such a scale that she is a force to be reckoned with and is feared and respected by all.

That explains everything!

I think Q should register a patent as soon as possible......he'll be a millionaire soon. That would welp with the crown's debts.

Archived