Do the three heads of the dragon have to be dragon riders?

np1234

11 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

If you mean that Dany was Rhaegar and Lyanna's daughter is impossible since by the time of Dany's birth Lyanna was already dead for more than 7-8 months.

I don't. I mean that the three heads will be Jon, Bran, and a scaly dragon.

Dany is a dragon rider, yippee. She is not the prince that was promised.

(if that theory I posited is correct, and I'm not ready to stand by it 100%)

4 hours ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

So Stannis gets cheated out of Storm's End, arguably the Iron Throne and a dragon? If Stannis or Shireen can't have a dragon then I hope none of the Baratheon bastards will.

I didn't say Stannis couldn't have one. But if he's up on Rhaegal battling Euron and somehow gets killed, wouldn't it be cool if his niece or nephew avenged him?

ETA: he did see his crown burning him in the flames. Could be a dragon metaphor. Fire-made-flesh and all that. Come to think of it, it may take Dany, Aegon, and Stannis to rid the realm of Euron.

1 hour ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I didn't say Stannis couldn't have one. But if he's up on Rhaegal battling Euron and somehow gets killed, wouldn't it be cool if his niece or nephew avenged him?

ETA: he did see his crown burning him in the flames. Could be a dragon metaphor. Fire-made-flesh and all that. Come to think of it, it may take Dany, Aegon, and Stannis to rid the realm of Euron.

But wouldn't Stannis look glorious atop Proudwing/Rhaegal with Lightbringer raised in the air? I know it's probably not Lightbringer but shhh we can pretend.

10 minutes ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

But wouldn't Stannis look glorious atop Proudwing/Rhaegal with Lightbringer raised in the air? I know it's probably not Lightbringer but shhh we can pretend.

Crackpot: after killing Theon, and a Lannister, Stannis learns that his daughter was burned in an effort to bring him back (because Ramsay killed him per the Pink Letter) and plunges his sword into the hearts of both Selyse and Melisandre, thereby creating Lightbringer.

27 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Crackpot: after killing Theon, and a Lannister, Stannis learns that his daughter was burned in an effort to bring him back (because Ramsay killed him per the Pink Letter) and plunges his sword into the hearts of both Selyse and Melisandre, thereby creating Lightbringer.

Then he mounts Proudwing?

17 hours ago, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

I don't. I mean that the three heads will be Jon, Bran, and a scaly dragon.

I see. My mistake.

17 hours ago, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

Dany is a dragon rider, yippee. She is not the prince that was promised.

Agree. The Prince that was Promised=Azor Ahai=The Son(g) of Ice and Fire.

15 hours ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Then he mounts Proudwing?

That would be a good time, yes. I mean if he can accidentally create Lightbringer and become AAR (who he most certainly has not been thus far) I think riding a dragon would be pretty much a given.

Three heads refer to the three people who will second life Drogon.

It will be thought Drogo was the first, then Euron will be the second, and Dany will need to find a third, Jon.

In the end the three heads will be Drogo, Rhaego and Dany, they will all live second lives together inside Drogon.

Archived