Smaller Things Even Less Worthy of a Thread of Their Own

Datepalm

16 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

Wisdom teeth are dumb. Why do we even have them? I had mine pulled on Tuesday and I look like Vito Corleone right now. Just without all the money and style. 

Did you at least get a milkshake after you had them pulled?

1 minute ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Did you at least get a milkshake after you had them pulled?

My aunt drove me to and from the appointment (because they gave me some powerful as fuck benzos to keep me calm during the procedure) and she bought me a chocolate milkshake and a miso soup on the way home :P

4 hours ago, KiDisaster said:

My aunt drove me to and from the appointment (because they gave me some powerful as fuck benzos to keep me calm during the procedure) and she bought me a chocolate milkshake and a miso soup on the way home :P

I made the mistake of not honoring the "Don't drink any alcohol 24 hours before the surgery" edict. I was in HS and it was winter break and there was a huge party the night before. So anyways, they put me out and couldn't wake me back up. After a few hours they told my mom to take me home and call if I didn't wake up in a few hours. Well I did, and I was on my couch. I opened my mouth to call out to a parental unit and about two cups worth of blood came spilling out of my mouth.

What made it worse is that I only took one day off of work, and at the time I was a cashier at a grocery store. It was a few days before Christmas and I went in drugged out of my mind. Within about 5 minutes they moved me to the self check out line, and about 10 minutes later they sent me home and told me to call them when I was good to work again. It hindsight it's pretty hilarious. 

12 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I made the mistake of not honoring the "Don't drink any alcohol 24 hours before the surgery" edict. I was in HS and it was winter break and there was a huge party the night before. So anyways, they put me out and couldn't wake me back up. After a few hours they told my mom to take me home and call if I didn't wake up in a few hours. Well I did, and I was on my couch. I opened my mouth to call out to a parental unit and about two cups worth of blood came spilling out of my mouth.

What made it worse is that I only took one day off of work, and at the time I was a cashier at a grocery store. It was a few days before Christmas and I went in drugged out of my mind. Within about 5 minutes they moved me to the self check out line, and about 10 minutes later they sent me home and told me to call them when I was good to work again. It hindsight it's pretty hilarious. 

So no milkshake?

16 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

This seems like a less than responsible course of action medically speaking :lol: 

7 hours ago, KiDisaster said:

I dunno if it's odd, but I do the same thing. I mean who's gonna notice? 

I'm just worried that, come Judgement Day (whether Jesus or Skynet), I'm not going to be spared.

Archived