Which bannermen would you choose?

Canon Claude

Pick four regions of Westeros. You can choose two non-great houses from each region and these shall be your bannermen. However, the catch is that one of the noble houses from each region has to be your least favourite house from said region, and you can't just wipe them out two seconds after you pick them either.

Which eight houses serve you?

1. Hightower (money money money) and Florents (they're petty and crazy, but not weak or useless by any means)
2. Umber (good, loyal fighters) and Bolton (the opposite)
3. Blackmont (idk I like vultures) and Yronwood 
4. Blackwood and Frey (so long as I toss 'em a bone they'll be fine)

Damn. Well, I'll steer clear of the North and Riverlands for this one, even though it costs me some of my favourite houses...

House Royce and House Baelish (I'll just keep Littlefinger at arm's length), House Dondarrion and House Trant, House Dayne of Starfall and House Dayne of High Hermitage, House Crakehall and House Westerling.

Riverlands

Like:  Darry    Don't Like:  Tully (they're not great anymore, thanks to Walder and Roose)

Reach

Like:  Redwyne    Don't Like:  Hightower

Iron Islands:

Like:  Harlaw   Don't Like:  Greyjoy

Stormlands:

Like:  Thorne   Don't Like:  Dondarrion

6 hours ago, Renly's Banana said:

Why don't you like the Hightowers? What do you have against towers and leaarning?~

I just don't like opportunistic bullies and the Dance proved that this is what the Hightowers are. The best thing about Dance is seeing all of Hellicent's spawns to die before she dies. That way she could see what she had created.

10 hours ago, The Doctor's Consort said:

I just don't like opportunistic bullies and the Dance proved that this is what the Hightowers are. The best thing about Dance is seeing all of Hellicent's spawns to die before she dies. That way she could see what she had created.

Well, you got me there. I'm a Rhaenyra man through and through. But still, it may be a bit unfair to judge the current Hightowers by the actions of their ancestors some 200 years ago. I don't get that vibe from Leyton Hightower. Just more of an isolationist weirdo who prefers his tower and dark magics. 

10 minutes ago, Renly's Banana said:

Well, you got me there. I'm a Rhaenyra man through and through. But still, it may be a bit unfair to judge the current Hightowers by the actions of their ancestors some 200 years ago. I don't get that vibe from Leyton Hightower. Just more of an isolationist weirdo who prefers his tower and dark magics. 

That will end once a more powerful enemy comes he will pray to the Seven and then he will open his gates to greet them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived