Trailer Thread IV

HexMachina

On 5/26/2017 at 7:58 AM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

OZARK  Teaser Trailer - Jason Bateman Drama Series

Shimmer Lake | Netflix

Shimmer Lake -- trying for a little Fargo?

On Invalid Date at 0:38 AM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

THE DARK CRYSTAL: AGE OF RESISTANCE Official Teaser (HD) Netflix Fantasy Series

TOUR DE PHARMACY Official Trailer (HD) HBO Sports Mockumentary

Yes!!!!! The Dark Crystal! I'm so excited for this. Chamberlain freaked me out as a kid. That scene where he was exiled after the test of strength was so disturbing.

Wind River looks really good.

41 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Charlize Theron Delivers an Epic Beatdown in Extended ‘Atomic Blonde’ Clip

THIS CONTINUES TO LOOK SO FUCKING AWESOME

I love Hercule Poirot novels and adaptations. I wonder how the general populace will fare with Murder on the Orient Express, specifically that it's a pretty well known commodity, and the finale is obviously "out" for many decades. For a more modern example, I hadn't read Gone Girl when the movie was released, but I had already been generally spoiled to the finale, despite only reading indirect references to what happened. Are most people going to have a pretty good idea about the end? (I won't spoil it here, obviously). Ill almost certainly be going to see it, but I wonder if it'll suffer if word gets out - "____ did it" could be enough to steer away impatient modern crowds.

Regardless, I'm stoked, I'm just going to pretend it's David Suchet throughout.

On 2017-05-30 at 1:29 PM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

OATS VOLUME 1 Trailer (2017) Neill Blomkamp Sci-Fi

That is a trailer for several short films, not a feature.  This explains it.  Oats Studio is Blomkamp's new studio, which plans to put out short films along with releasing things like the raw 3D files for the CGI, music stems, etc. to allow fans to remix and recut it however they like.  Anything people seem to like he'll try to turn into a feature length movie.

7 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Seven Sisters - Noomi Rapace,Glenn Close,Willem Dafoe Sci-fi Movie

This looks like it could be interesting. While the premise is very different, the idea of a single actress playing seven roles does remind me of Orphan Black.

Archived