Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

A granted land and a knighthood. What's the use of a dragon egg if you can't hatch a dragon, and if you tried to sell it, there's a big chance someone will kill you so they could get it, before you manage to do it. Or, you offer it for sale and they arrest you and interrogate you (not a pleasant experience if you're a commoner in a feudal society) because they think you must have stolen it.

Would you rather be a noble lady in Westeros (outside of Dorne), or a male commoner? 

Fair point. I was actually leaning towards the dragon's egg because I thought I could buy a knighthood and land with it. 

A noble lady. I think it'll be easier to exert influence via my husband (gods, I hope it won't be Walder Frey) than to rise in the ranks from being a commoner. 

If you were tasked by the throne to found a new port town along the Westerosi eastern coast, would you rather build it in Dorne (along the saltshore), or in the Vale (somewhere North of Gulltown)?

I think given that those in power know Dorne is a secret enemy but wants to keep peace with them, I would avoid something that might drive them paranoid and at the same time give them an asset: a new port. I don't know Petyr is plotting to rule a chaotic world, so I would reward him with a new port.

Would you rather ally yourself with Aegon (Young Griff) or Dany?

From my persepctive as a reader: Dany. Aegon is a wild card. Despite Aegon arriving in Westeros significantly earlier than Dany, She still has dragons, not something I would want to be fighting in battle.

WYR have Ser Robert Strong as a bodyguard or Sandor Clegane?

Sandor Clegane. Less creepy, less dead (I subscribe to the gravedigger theory). And who knows where Ser Robert Strong's loyalty lies? I'd rather trust my life to someone I can, at least to an extent, understand. 

If you were a peasant in the North, WYR get appointed as castellan of Winterfell or tasked to rule over a new-found village on the Gift (with the rights to build a holdfast but also chances of wildling raids)? 

the gift since i might ally with the wildlings Jon allowed to come south while Winterfell is always going to be in the middle of a shit storm....what can i say i like peace and quiet

WYR have grown up as a westerosi peasant or a dothraki (not a Khal)

Its a choice between sticking with what seems more familiar (a large chunk of me comes from southern english peasants) and what has some potential advantages over that. I'll go Dothraki I think.

Everybody has been posing hard choices. I will just say, would you rather live in Lannisport or Oldtown?

Oldtown. Biased answer since we've never seen Lannisport on page, but I think it offers more options, socioeconomically speaking. Also, I'm oriental and I assume Oldtown's more diverse ethnically, so more tolerant.

WYR be a successful musician at court or a penniless hedge knight?

Rhaegal. 

Would you rather watch a visually terrible but stimulating and interesting show, or a visually stunning but boring and cliche show? (I can't imagine what I might be referring to :o probably nothing, just a random thought) 

I've seen more of the latter than the former. Hard to choose. Some things aren't visually terrible they are just low budget and made for TV so its more they are visually basic. I think I'll go for the stimulating but visually terrible.

WYR live in Pentos or Volantis?

Archived