Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

The wall.  There is more freedom and creature comfort at the wall.  I would wager the chance of violent death is less at the wall as well.

WYR slap that surly look off of Qyburn's face or slap some sense into the high maesters at the citadel?

Gift. I think cold agrees with me more than heat does. Or you know what. I'll take whichever is quieter. 

Would you rather give the Ramsay Bolton or the Cersei Lannister treatment to loud and drunk college students who don't let you sleep? 

A little column A and a little column B.  In researching to answer this WYR I watched Neighbors 2 Sorority Rising.  If I had to choose one, it would be the Cersei Lannister treatment.

Would you rather be a top collector of the Dwarf's Penny in KL or a daughter of Craster?

• 3 weeks later...

What a horrible choice, actively killing one innocent boy or passively allowing the deaths of three innocent children. Kill the boy, let the warg be born.

WYR kick out all the useless mouths from your castle before a siege or protect all the women and children who have nowhere else to go?

Archived