Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

I assume this means that we would die either by drowning or on a pyre. I will take drowning. If this is not your meaning, Lord of Light.

WYR arrest Tyrion at the Inn at the Crossroads and risk Tywin's wrath (wroth?), or let him continue on to KL and risk arousing the Crown's suspicion on House Stark.

I would rather not arrest anyone with 1 foot thick plot armor.  So I would let Tyrion go and suffer any backlash.  I would also probably underestimate the backlash because I would think the Lannisters would largely ignore any grievance made by Tyrion because everyone sees him as a joke at this point.  Well everyone except Jaime, that is.

WYR spend a week in a sky cell at the Eyrie or cross the narrow sea in a box? 

I think a bard would make a great wing man. But a septon would make you less likely to cheat on your wife (if that appeals to you).

WYR settle for the Stony Shore and make peace, or continue warring until you conquered all of Westeros?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Lollys? 

Would you rather not have soap or heating? (And in this medieval scenario you would live in the North, not in Dorne or something so you could get away with not having heating, you need heating) 

I guess by your definition, I need heating so no soap.

WYR party with King Robert or Tyrion?

Archived