Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

Stannis. Renly had literally no claim And the only reason the Tyrells supported him was because of Loras. And I say this as a person who absolutely hates Stannis as a person and a character. 

Would you rather try to keep Robert on the throne and make him a better ruler or plot his replacement with a Targaryen you don’t actually know would make a better ruler? 

I'd just stay out of it. Something about games of thrones and winning or dying. But once the Targ actually took over, I'd switch allegiance in a heartbeat. Ned's attempts to make Robert better didn't go very well. Although the amount of enthusiasm I'd show for the Tarf would depend on who it was. If it were Rhaegar or Danaerys, that's quite a different thing from Viserys, who I fear would have eventualy turned out kind of Aerys-y. It probably wouldn't have even taken that long.

Would you rathher be smallfolk under the Mountain or a slave in Yunkai?

On 21.1.2018. at 11:34 AM, dbunting said:

Winterfell, IIRC Moat Caitlin was full of disease and damp

WYR Lord over Dragonstone or the Iron Islands.(bear in mind you don't have to reap and pillage)

Dragonstone, because it is closer to capitol.                                                    WYR be turned into Reek or Biter?

• 1 month later...

Dothraki! I'm all up for that lifestyle, and Sothoryos is full of disease.

Would you rather clean all of the cisterns and privies in Casterly Rock for a year, or spread a new layer of rock and ice along the entire length of the Wall?

I'd go for the walkway on the Wall. There's something about being on the edge of civilization and exposed to the elements that stirs my soul. Plus you get the awesome scenic views being up so high as opposed to the same bathrooms in the same castle.

Would you rather be a red priest/priestess traveling Essos spreading the word of R'hllor, or a Silent Sister in Westeros?

Hostage. There's chance for escape once the ransom is paid and a much higher life expectancy.

Would you rather be Hodor or Bran?

Kindly man, a squillion times over! Who wants to be a tree?

Would you rather a night of companionship with Grey Worm or Varys?

Archived