Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

Oooooh, that's a hard one... I'm going with... the burning crown? More intense pain but over quickly. That one was haaaaaaaaaard.

Would you rather be a Valyrian Dragon lord or King of the Seven Kingdoms (titles titles)?

The Summer Isles count as Essos, right? I will live there.

WYR have ruined the acorn dress or the riding clothes Arya got after? (Remember that the riding clothes belonged to Lady Smallwood's dead son, while her daughter would have outgrown the acorn dress by the time she got back home.)

King's Landing, less chance of being sold as a slave and more chance of becoming Hand of the King.

Would you rather have the magic of a skinchanger or the magic of the R'Hllor?

Jaime. He seems like he'd be good with kids judging by his interactions with Tommen. As long as said child doesn't catch him banging his sister child would be pretty safe. As for Stannis, I'm sorry but I cannot imagine him being very good with kids.

Would you rather be a Tyrell or a Martell?

I think Martell, because then I'd be more likely to be left alone, unless I married a Targaryen and went to court. Although I think Dornish climate is too hot for me. But then, so is Reachish, if thsat's a word. Reachian?

Would you rather hang out north of the Wall, or in Sothoryos?

... so... do I want certain VD, or do I want a man who lacks all morality? Hmm... I suppose... Littlefinger. It's little, so I needn't worry too much about what can happen. :lol: 

Would you rather compete in a joust or a melee?

Archived