Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

Hanging. Less mess involved. I am no Stark.

Would you rather carry Gared's head back to the wall after Lord Eddard severed it from his body at the beginning of AGoT or be the person who tars all the heads of those who were executed in the Red Keep during the purge at the end of AGoT?

1 hour ago, Count Balerion said:

I guess the former, because there's only one head involved? I'm not a Stark either.

WYR follow the Ironborn Old Way or R'hllor?

I prefer fire to fighting.

Fight under the command of Ned Stark or Stannis Baratheon?

Easily Ned. Stannis wouldn't do a thing if I was outstanding in battle whereas Ned would at least appreciate it.

Would you rather the North and Riverlands have won independence during the WoT5K or have a certain defeat of the Others without them crossing the Wall?

Independence, but that would likely not last once the dragons came back to Westeros.

Would you rather use your ability to manipulate those around you to gain personal power, personal wealth, vengeance, or justice?

Stannis. He'll fail just as badly, I daresay; but at least he probably won't kill me unless I do something really off. And he has a way with words.

Would you rather be a character in the books and never come to the end in your story, or on the show and live in a reality that's strangely incoherent and make bizarre decisions that no normal human would make? (You probably look cool, though.)

In the books, definitely. I have no problem with having no end to my story, I'm totally fine with living forever. :) And looking cool is not good enough if you also have to be insane and stupid.

I'm having trouble coming up with anything imaginative, so let's just go with something basic that has probably been asked already. Would you rather be a warg or a dragonrider (you only have warg powers to control direwolves, you can't control dragons)?

Archived