Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

My fingers. They have more uses than my tongue. I can sign a bit so I'll be fine, and not being able to taste anything will make it a lot easier to stick to my diet. 

Would you rather be a priest of R'holer or a septa/septon

Easily a priest of R'Hllor. Then I get cool fire magic and gorgeous red attire. :) 

Would you rather be able to use the magic of a skin-changer or the magic of the Valyria?

I guess on the whole being able to control dragons would be better than being able to turn into one. Then someone else might control you, and where's the fun in that?

Would you rather be Arya eating worms or Sansa being made to look at Ned's head?

Sansa. She didn't have to SEE Ned's head, and she ate better.

Would you rather have joined the Lannister army marching against Stannis at the Battle of the Blackwater, or sat home and let two people you hated kill each other while you saved your strength and resources?

Absolutely the purple wedding. Better food and drink for one thing, and the entertainment is sublime. After the mock jousts, death of Joffrey would be nice entertainment.

Would you rather a hot night of passion with (depending on your preferences):

Robb or Jon?

OR

Dany or Margaery?

The Rainbow guard. Renly didn't do any actual warring, and after he was dead I'm free of the vows.

Would you rather have to scale the Wall with an experienced climber or cross the Neck entirely alone?

Black dread, no contest!

Would you rather the Starks rule the North by the books' end, or Dany conquer the whole of Westeros?

Archived