Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

Lysa. In terms of killing your spouse verses getting killed by your spouse, Lysa is 1-1, while Cersei is undefeated. I think I will go with the known loser.

WYR know about every plot to kill you, no matter how feeble the plan, or know about none of them, and trust others to keep you safe?

I was going to say I think I'd rather know; but I'll probably sleep better not knowing and being gullib.. trusting. So .. argh!

WYR be in Stannis's army marching towards Winterfell in a screaming blizzard, or Roose Bolton's army waiting for Stannis to turn up?

I'll take the land and title. No other, but the egg could be stolen from me easily, and if by any miracle it hatches I'd have no way to grow it as a commoner. (Lol, I feel asleep on the keyboard)

Yeen, never been to a delta before 

WYR be a good-looking sellsword or a fat free-cities merchant? 

fat merchant. no contest. unless i had to be as fat as Illyrio.

wyr be a kept woman, like Shae, with a nice Manse, or the respectable wife  of an impoverished lordling

• 4 weeks later...

Robb I guess. I do not want to be a human grub even though Janos is so dumb he only has a short time where he realised he was going to die whereas Robb had to see his supporters murdered.

wyr face the coming winter in Westeros or Essos?

• 2 months later...

Archived