Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

• 3 weeks later...

Spinoff as soon as possible. I think most of us have had enough with the strange extrapolation of GRRM's work called "Game of Thrones".

WYR watch the second season of GoT nonstop (no breaks for restroom or food), or read A Clash of Kings in 36 hours (you can take breaks: eat sleep, etc.)?

Joffrey. He is not really a sadist in the books more a spiteful problem child who unfortunately has power. Ramsay is unfortunately cunning within his psychopathy so is more of a threat. Ramsay terrifies me. Joffrey disgusts me.

Would you rather join the sept on the Quiet Isle or the Nights Watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Sept! Quiet Isle!

Not really fair because I would choose almost everything over the Border Patrol Cult Night's Watch. But really, less snow on the Quiet Isle, less fighting, and if I'm not completely mistaken, isn't that penitence on Quiet Isle voluntary and (potentially) temporary?

Yep. Quiet Isle.

Would you rather be a mining thrall in the Iron Islands or a house slave in Volantis?

House slave. I have seen stuff about Welsh mining slaves to the Romans and it went near the top of my list as worst jobs in history. (Possibly salt mines would have been worst).

Would you rather be forced to marry Ilyn Payne or Qyburn?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived