Poke 'em and Go! Continue playing

Fragile Bird

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:50 AM, Mikael said:

So, next month is zapdos, good for me, as i have caught exactly zero legendaries through raids. 

I started working my son's new/alt account just in time. Got Moltres this morning. 3 more k's and one more evolved and I'll be hunting another Ditto.

That was the main downside to starting a new account (or for people to start playing)...you missed the legendary raids

Zzz, waited until after 1 pm to finish my research, but it was moltres still.. 

Btw, does anyone know a way to get rid of the award catches without catching them? Im in no mood to waste balls on a bright red ringed magcargo. 

Starting today at 1, gym battles are having a special event. 

• Fighting types are more likely to appear
  • Double XP for raids and gym battles
  • Double gym points
  • More items when spinning gyms

8 minutes ago, Mikael said:

Hmm, not that I mind getting another bunch of Machamps, but is the new normal perpetual eventing?

Probably, or pretty close to it. That's what a lot of other f2p games do. 

1 hour ago, Mikael said:

Hmm, not that I mind getting another bunch of Machamps, but is the new normal perpetual eventing?

I like it. Keeps things fresher. Gives players a chance to get shots at those white whales their still hunting...or work on evolving pokemon they've had trouble getting to otherwise...

Level 36!

I just did a raid at the corner park and at that point needed less than 24k points. Got 20k from the raid, drove around the park and then around the block to get home and hit Level 36 at the poke stop at the top of the street.

Now. Just 2M for level 37, lol!

I looked at my post above and felt depressed, so I decided to hit some raids to get myself off to a good start. I now have 104,339 points. I have never had anywhere close to a 100,000 day. Those 5 star raids with 20,000 points sure help! 

Things I have learned by hanging out with raiders.

I wondered why the special gift boxes always have so many eggs in them and was shocked to discover that when you raid you can use an egg. Now, since I always do a full load of mon whenever I use an egg, it only makes sense to use one on a 5 star where 20,000 points gets doubled to 40,000. Since I get 50,000 on a mass evolve, it’s not as efficient, but I could do 3 or more raids a day, easily.

When you raid and are in the gym, in the upper left hand corner there are two symbols, one being a backpack. Touch the backpack and you go to items, and then you can touch an egg. It runs for half an hour, so after the raid go catch mon or have some ready to evolve. Or use the egg when you are at a location with two gyms both popping an egg. Two 5 stars in half an hour, 80,000 points off one egg!

Come to think of it, I could catch 150 meditite today and just evolve them en masse and do that every day. Hmmmmm...But that would take three eggs.

Oh! Almost forgot my big news! I got my very first invite to an Ex raid yesterday! It pops up on your screen like it’s written on an invitation card and you get a week’s notice of the time and place. Mine is next Monday at 2:00 in the afternoon in a neighborhood to the west of me. I was told by the raiders that there are certain gyms that trigger invites, so you have to ask in your community which locations they are.

Archived