The Unholy Consult SPOILER thread

kuenjato

Now that people are getting ARCs, vague spoilers are beginning to creep into the main Bakker thread. So, for Wert and Pat and all others (including those willing to risk a Scalding by peeking in here before July), let this be a dedicated space for spoilers.

This will contain spoilers for any and all R. Scott Bakker books, including ones that are not yet published, up to The Unholy Consult.  Feel free to speak of them without using spoiler tags. 

This information will pollute your reading, for better or worse. Going through this topic will not leave you a better person or a worse person; it will leave you changed, and you will be marked.

Links to resources that we know of:

12 minutes ago, Hello World said:

Low blow...

Look, man, we all stalk Wert. It only gets weird when you give him malware to install windows with and are able to read The Unholy Consult due to elevated permissions. 

:unsure:

2 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Having purposefully having the cliffhanger spoiled, I look forward with great hilarity to this books release. :P

Riots in the streets may have been and understatement.

There are no riots when no one is alive

20 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Having purposefully having the cliffhanger spoiled, I look forward with great hilarity to this books release. :P

Riots in the streets may have been and understatement.

Are you serious?  Did you have a word with Pat and/or Wert in private ?

1 minute ago, Darth Richard II said:

Uh, why would that matter? Is there an embargo I am not aware of? Are you the spoiler police?

I am interested to know. My spoiler immunity system is weakening.

Archived