Acrophobia 29 - ASOIAF Dating - ... AND THE WINNER IS ...

Julia H.

First, congrats DG.

Second, hi people!

Third, unless people are using strategic voting in the non-secret voting (Ex: one entry has three first place votes already, so you don't vote for it, or place it lower), I don't think it makes a difference. I'd vote the way I vote regardless, but that's just me.

Fourth...I'm confused, is there a game going on, and if so, which one?

11 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Fourth...I'm confused, is there a game going on, and if so, which one?

Shadow is hosting an Acrophilia game but I'm not sure on what platform. But you can PM an entry to shadow.

It has been suggested that a game of Acrophobia related to the show takes place. I should announce now that I cannot really host at this time. Too much going on. So at the minute it's an idea with no host.

Just now, Dolorous Gabe said:

Shadow is hosting an Acrophilia game but I'm not sure on what platform. But you can PM an entry to shadow.

It has been suggested that a game of Acrophobia related to the show takes place. I should announce now that I cannot really host at this time. Too much going on. So at the minute it's an idea with no host.

Ah, thank you.

I haven't the brain power at present for Acrophilia. The fibro is just terrible this summer.

Can't watch the show except on DVD, well after each season airs, though I do intentionally look up spoilers to lessen the chances of my throwing something through my TV when I do get to watch the episodes. :D

Oh why is it that when I try to create a PM the address and title of message boxes have a white background and can be typed in but the message box is grey with a button saying inset other media and I can't type in it (and I don't want to insert anything fancy I just want to type a message!) What basic thing am I not seeing or not doing?

3 hours ago, Castellan said:

Oh why is it that when I try to create a PM the address and title of message boxes have a white background and can be typed in but the message box is grey with a button saying inset other media and I can't type in it (and I don't want to insert anything fancy I just want to type a message!) What basic thing am I not seeing or not doing?

I think it's just not loading properly. When it loads properly the message window appears where the grey box is. My suggestion would be to try a different browser. If you're on a computer you can also try the alternative route of hovering the cursor over the recipient's board name on the this thread and click "message" when the little box pops up.

11 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, the shadow's game hasn't started yet. I sent my PM but I haven't noticed any specific activity. 

3 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

I think it's just not loading properly. When it loads properly the message window appears where the grey box is. My suggestion would be to try a different browser. If you're on a computer you can also try the alternative route of hovering the cursor over the recipient's board name on the this thread and click "message" when the little box pops up.

Ta DG will try

2 hours ago, a free shadow said:

If you like, you can let me know if you want a theme to be very hard (by regular standard, not my standard) or just a theme. Then I will do the opposite.

All I can say is that I want the game to start as late as possible. The difficulty level is up to you. 

Archived