[Book Spoilers] R+L=J, A+J=T and other theories on HBO V.4

Suzanna Stormborn

7 hours ago, T and A said:

Whenever you read on the internet "worst...ever", stop reading further. It is just a brainfart, with no meaning or thoughts behind, whatsoever. The ending was bad, no doubt about it. But to state that it was the WORST EVER, just states the very limited mind of someone, or, it states that that person simply has never seen anything else before, and it is his first show to actually watch.

Got it, I have a ‘very limited mind’

and

’I’ve never seen anything else before’

it’s definitely

’the first show Ive ever watched’

after being a human on Earth for 3+ decades

makes perfect sense!

so glad you wandered onto my thread to make personal attacks but speak nothing at all about the theories or thread topic, noobie.

since you obviously know absolutely everything in this Universe........ I would love to hear what show cost as much as GOT but had just as terrible of a final season? Which is what I said.

• 5 months later...
On 4/23/2019 at 10:33 PM, T and A said:

What do you want to be proven? R+L=J is older than this forum. We don't know who came up with the idea first. It dates back to at least 1997, so one year after AGOT came out. Probably more then one person. It is the most accepted theory in this book series. Are you seriously telling me, that you never heard this theory before? like crystalopedia crystals prosperity, Here is one mention of R+L=J from a post from 1997 (Nr. 4). 

Holy Moly! This is an insane twist and I'm so glad you guys wrote about this theory.

Archived