R,I.P. Thread

Martini Sigil

We keep having separate threads for people who kick the bucket... most don't generate much heat... So I thought maybe this would be a better idea... if there is already an RIP thread --like for Chris Cornell or Powers Booth-- by all means post there... this is for celebrity corpses moving forward...

I'll start... Roger Ailes... good fucking riddance...

9 minutes ago, Martini Sigil said:

We keep having separate threads for people who kick the bucket... most don't generate much heat... So I thought maybe this would be a better idea... if there is already an RIP thread --like for Chris Cornell or Powers Booth-- by all means post there... this is for celebrity corpses moving forward...

I'll start... Roger Ailes... good fucking riddance...

Well if it's GFR, it can't be in a RIP Thread. Make up your mind. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know, between this year and last year, I'm getting paranoid every time I open my news feed page and see a picture of a celebrity standing out. The other day it was Neal Degrasse Tyson, today it was Eliza Dushku, both times I caught my breath when I saw their pics and felt relieved when I read it was just news about their lives, nothing tragic.

18 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Prodigy from Mobb Deep. Dude was top notch in his day. I consider Infamous and Hell on Earth classic hip hop albums.

What, really? Fuck!

The Infamous is one of my favourite Rap albums and Shook Ones Pt.II is one of the greatest Rap songs of all time. I remember when I was in France when I was sixteen and was picked out for a supposed routine bag-check at the airport, the guy doing found the Mobb Deep album I had in the bag and started geeking out over how great Mobb Deep was.

RIP

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Martini Sigil said:

Aww, that's too bad.  After being married 70 years, you have to worry that Stan won't be far behind. 

Archived