R,I.P. Thread

Martini Sigil

11 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Aww, that's too bad.  After being married 70 years, you have to worry that Stan won't be far behind. 

I've been thinking this for a while and I had no idea why. I hope he still has time. Really sad about Joan Lee, 70 years is a long time. 

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park has apparently committed suicide. 

The band gets a lot of shit but they were a pretty huge part of my early teenage years and this is kinda heartbreaking. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

He was also something of a historian and lived an interesting life...very close friends with Richard Burton, et al, and an excellent member of the British acting stable. I've also read that he was a remarkably nice man, long before his passing.

7 hours ago, James Arryn said:

He was also something of a historian and lived an interesting life...very close friends with Richard Burton, et al, and an excellent member of the British acting stable. I've also read that he was a remarkably nice man, long before his passing.

Yeah, I didn't mean to be disrespectful, I just couldn't resist the easy joke. My mom was a big fan of All Creatures Great and Small and I used to watch it quite a bit when I was a kid. Fine British actor.

Archived