R,I.P. Thread

Martini Sigil

2 hours ago, Corvinus said:

DJ Avicii, another young musician going way too soon.

I didn't listen to much of his music, just a few of his songs, mainly thanks to some of the FIFA games. 

RIP

Damn, that's unexpected. It's been a few years since I was really into EDM but I always liked Avicii.

Plus, its always feels weird when celebrities at my own age die.

RIP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RIP Dwight Clark.

If you don't him, he was a receiver for the 49ers during the Joe Montana years, and they are famous for The Catch.

Also, this hits a little extra hard as he suffered from ALS, and two of my family members have been diagnosed with ALS recently.

Jerry Maren, the last surviving Munchkin from The Wizard of Oz has passed at 98. He gave a Lollipop to Dorthory.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44386487

Jerry Maren, the last surviving actor to play a Munchkin in the original Wizard of Oz film, has died in California at the age of 98.

Maren portrayed one of the 124 members of the Munchkin Lollipop Guild in the classic 1939 film.

The role saw him become known as the "lollipop kid" after handing a lollipop to Dorothy - played by Judy Garland.

Kate Spade's passing a few days ago was sad, as I think all know those in similar positions of vulnerability.

I think the best way to phrase it is that she died from depression. We don't think of it like that, but we should.

May she be at peace.

Archived