Sign in to follow this  
Martini Sigil

R,I.P. Thread

RIP Luke Perry at 52:(

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/luke-perry-90210-fame-dead-age-52-n979046

90210 was a big deal when I was young and Perry was a big part. His small part as Krusty's half-brother on The Simpsons was great in a episode with many high profile guest stars. I was happy for his part on Riverdale though my interest waned after the first season.

1 hour ago, TheKitttenGuard said:

RIP Luke Perry at 52:(

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/luke-perry-90210-fame-dead-age-52-n979046

90210 was a big deal when I was young and Perry was a big part. His small part as Krusty's half-brother on The Simpsons was great in a episode with many high profile guest stars. I was happy for his part on Riverdale though my interest waned after the first season.

Also in the great post-apocalypse series Jeremiah. RIP.

I almost never watched 90210, but when I did I thought Luke Perry was the best of the bunch. He matured into a pretty decent actor with a pretty good range.

52, though. I'm just a couple of years off that myself.

Dick Dale, king of the surf guitar died. Another of the greats that changed the music we listen to.

10 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Damn so young. I’ve always loved Boyz n the Hood. One of the best movies of the 90’s. 

Yup. A terrible loss. RIP

R.I.P. Leonardo da Vinci. 500 years to the day.

54 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

FUCK

Peter Mayhew died.

RIP Chewbacca.

One more movie to go.  I hope the theater will lose its shit.  Not a bad cultural legacy to be a known character across 7 films and you didn't speak a word of English.  R.I.P.  

RIP. 

17 minutes ago, Crazydog7 said:

One more movie to go.  I hope the theater will lose its shit.  Not a bad cultural legacy to be a known character across 7 films and you didn't speak a word of English.  R.I.P.  

RIP. 

His last movie was The Force Awakens.

4 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

His last movie was The Force Awakens.

He's in the Rise of Skywalker Trailer.  Oh hell that must be the new guy.  Now I really am crushed. 

Edited by Crazydog7

1 hour ago, Crazydog7 said:

He's in the Rise of Skywalker Trailer.  Oh hell that must be the new guy.  Now I really am crushed. 

Yeah the new guy was Chewie in The Last Jedi and Solo as well.