NBA Finals: TRILOGY Edition!!!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

6 minutes ago, sperry said:

Still bummed about that collapse last night. Cavs took a strong effort from the Warriors, and still should have won. I think we would have had a good series without that collapse.

Well it certainly would've had a chance to turn into one, but I tend to doubt that it would turn things much. 18 Warriors turnovers and they still couldn't pull out a win. That was their game to win.

1 hour ago, sperry said:

Agreed. Making my first bet of the finals, going big on the Warriors tonight. Think the Cavs spirit was broken in that last one and don't see them putting up a fight.

Tonight's game is a hard one to bet. On the one hand the Warriors clearly want to be the first four, four, four, four, team while on the other LeBron is going to do everything he can to avoid being swept again. 

Yeah, that's a tough one. My instinct is that this last game was such a heart rending loss that it had to take something out of the Cavs, but I really have a hard time discounting LeBron at this point. You going with the money line @sperry? I heard the spread was Warriors -6, and I can't say I care for that much.

12 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, that's a tough one. My instinct is that this last game was such a heart rending loss that it had to take something out of the Cavs, but I really have a hard time discounting LeBron at this point. You going with the money line @sperry? I heard the spread was Warriors -6, and I can't say I care for that much.

I think the Cavs win this next one. Maybe just to avoid a sweep at all costs. Don't see any hope to win four in a row. As LBJ says, "Too much firepower!"

2 hours ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

I think the Cavs win this next one. Maybe just to avoid a sweep at all costs. Don't see any hope to win four in a row. As LBJ says, "Too much firepower!"

I do expect to see a supreme effort from LeBron, but I think it's likely that we see the sweep here. I think the Warriors learned their lesson last year.

3 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yes, Money line -220.  I think the Warriors are due to shoot the lights out.

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, I like that possibility much moreso than the spread. Good luck man!

Thank you. The gambling hot streak has continued, due to some stupid lines on the Oklahoma womens softball team. They were listed as underdogs in 8 of 10 games during a streak in which they went 10-0.

Just now, sperry said:

Thank you. The gambling hot streak has continued, due to some stupid lines on the Oklahoma womens softball team. They were listed as underdogs in 8 of 10 games during a streak in which they went 10-0.

HOLY SHIT. You're betting College Women's Softball? That is hardcore as fuck. Kudos. I hope the streak continues.

6 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

HOLY SHIT. You're betting College Women's Softball? That is hardcore as fuck. Kudos. I hope the streak continues.

I actually follow it pretty closely and knew about it. Started with a line where OU was +180 against a team they were significantly better than. Whatever algorithm they're using to create the softball lines was garbage. I've never bet it before, but seems like it may be worth keeping an eye on.

1 hour ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I do expect to see a supreme effort from LeBron, but I think it's likely that we see the sweep here. I think the Warriors learned their lesson last year.

I assume the lesson was that, when your 73 win team gets embarrassed in the Finals, you cry and run to your car to call the second-best player in the NBA and cross your fingers and pray he's a big enough bitch to join the team that just eliminated him?  :laugh:

1 minute ago, briantw said:

I assume the lesson was that, when your 73 win team gets embarrassed in the Finals, you cry and run to your car to call the second-best player in the NBA and cross your fingers and pray he's a big enough bitch to join the team that just eliminated him?  :laugh:

I know a sweep here of your nutsack teabagging hero is going to be hard to swallow, but there's no need to get salty. Hey, maybe the Indians will manage to get it done this season. 

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I know a sweep here of your nutsack teabagging hero is going to be hard to swallow, but there's no need to get salty. Hey, maybe the Indians will manage to get it done this season. 

Better to be the teabagger than the one getting teabagged.  

3 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Nutbags and all that bullshit masculinity aside,  a 73 win team lost in the Finals and then signed the second best player in the world.  This is an undisputed fact.  

Archived