Why think when you can Tweet?

ChuckM

Let's get this right, I don't have a tweeter account and the chance of me opening one are getting even lower, but it is me. Having said that I have nothing against anyone who enjoy and have fun with his Tweeter account wether you are the Leader of the free world or Mr or Mrs Nobody anywhere in the world. 

I am just P*%#*** off by his use to communicate by some of our Leaders on matters that for me require something more appropriate. 

I am very angry at the White House Late reaction to last week outrageous Portland killing and Death these "two heroes". 

You give your life to protect innocent people and what do get in return? ... A Tweet

Seriously?

We are in 2017 the world is a  big tweet, you are in or you are out, we need to react quickly, You are Social or you are not, we should live with our time ... Bulshit!!!

These two Heroes deserved a much more appreciation and respect. More than ever we need each other, we need to be vigilant , we need to look each other back, this is how can fight those atrocities. No matter how "old school" that may look like, a visit, a proper personnel statement , a press release .... I don't know, any tools they have at their disposal other than just a Tweet.

Archived