HBO Exec on Prequels, Final Season

Westeros

19 hours ago, StepStark said:

I'm totally certain that it was HBO who axed them, and not the other way around. 

No, the evidence all points in the opposite direction: much like HBO has been begging D&D to keep making GOT for as long as possible, HBO desperately wanted to keep D&D's names on the prequel, and it was D&D who told them no, forcing HBO to walk back their previous announcement about D&D having EP credits on the new project.

HBO has been whining for years about how they want more, more, more GOT but they have to respect D&D's wishes. How many times has the HBO head of programming, whoever it is was at the time, said "If it were up to me, we'd have 10 seasons of GOT"? If HBO had had their way, they would have kept D&D churning out GOT for the next several years, The Walking Dead-style, and they have said as much. It was clear that it was D&D who put their foot down and said enough's enough, they're out, and HBO was forced to abide by that, however grudgingly. HBO was only able to strongarm D&D into eight seasons instead of seven, as D&D had wanted. HBO couldn't even force D&D to agree to have more than six episodes in Season 8, which is what HBO wanted and pushed for (leading to a delay in the announcement of the final episode count, because HBO was hoping to change D&D's minds), so they clearly have no leverage left.

As for the prequel, much as HBO has tried to keep D&D around for as long as possible making GOT, they slapped D&D's names on the prequel to lend legitimacy to the prequel. Of course, D&D weren't having any of it, which resulted in this new statement from the head of programming saying that contrary to what was previously announced just a few weeks ago, D&D wouldn't have EP credits on the prequel after all. It seems clear that D&D told them to knock that shit off, and that's what led to some hasty backpedaling from HBO. D&D have wanted off the GOT train for some time, as they've made abundantly clear, so it's no surprise that they're uninterested in having their names shackled to another GOT-related project. HBO would happily keep D&D tied to GOT projects forever, but of course D&D have repeatedly and emphatically made it clear that once Season 8 is out, they are done.

Despite your claim that HBO doesn't respect D&D (???), D&D have succeeded on every measure that HBO would want: the show is a massive critical and commercial success, and the show has continued to win tons of awards even in the absence of source material. The show was the most successful at the Emmy awards for Season 6, with a record-tying 23 noms and a Best Drama win. GRRM's recent lack of involvement if anything has only enhanced the show's value to HBO, since D&D have carte blanche to deliver what viewers want without reference to GRRM complaining about helmets or what have you.

Nor do I understand why you prefaced your claim that D&D are not respected with a laundry list of book-related complaints. HBO doesn't care about book faithfulness. HBO doesn't care about Lady Stoneheart or Jeyne Westerling. They care about drama that brings in awards and massive ratings, and D&D have delivered on that in spades, without any help from GRRM in recent years. Small wonder that HBO has done everything they can to keep D&D working on GOT, and that HBO tried to slap D&D's names on the prequel.

As for having to wait for Season 8? All the CGI and post-production work takes time. Previously, the biggest CGI sequences were about 20 minutes long (Hardhome, BOTB). There could be episodes in Season 8 where there are CGI sequences twice as long. D&D have said that they feel the need to keep topping previous seasons' set pieces, so in Season 8, we can expect longer battles on a much bigger scale than anything previously seen on GOT. 

1 hour ago, Newstar said:

No, the evidence all points in the opposite direction: much like HBO has been begging D&D to keep making GOT for as long as possible, HBO desperately wanted to keep D&D's names on the prequel, and it was D&D who told them no, forcing HBO to walk back their previous announcement about D&D having EP credits on the new project.

Sorry but I choose not to live in a fantasy world where I necessarily trust everything any of the people involved in Game of Thrones publicly says. Too much money is involved for that kind of blind trust, so I don't take their words as "evidence" and instead I focus on facts. And facts maybe tell a different story: D&D are unavoidable in GOT, as they themselves repeatedly said (most notably, when talking about the first pilot that was almost turned down), so nobody in the world could make a season of GOT without two of them. I wouldn't be surprised if their lawyers were very careful when the initial contract with HBO was created, to secure that D&D are inseparable from the project of GOT. That's why it comes as no surprise that HBO wanted D&D around as long as possible - because GOT is impossible without them. But, as soon as other ASOIAF related projects appeared, D&D are out of them.

You can choose to believe in the official story that they are tired or whatever, but actually the fact that their names won't even appear on the prequels actually suggests that there was some bad blood. Not necessarily, of course. Unlike you, I don't insist that any of this is "evidence" but it is strange for HBO. In season two of True Detective Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson were credited as executive producers, even though they obviously had nothing to do with the show any more. Also, HBO have a very good record of keeping the writers they like around, like David Simon and David Milch (whose "Deadwood" they canceled against his wishes by the way), and even David Chase is planning to return to HBO.

So if you want, from the fact that D&D won't be involved in the prequels in any way, not even in name only, you can conclude whatever you want. But everything around it suggests that it's a very unusual move, and that points to some bad blood. Which doesn't speak well of the "respect" D&D and HBO have for one another. Not that I care personally one way or the other, I'm just explaining why I said that HBO (and the industry) probably don't respect D&D at all. In any case, the impact GOT had on their reputation will be visible soon enough. If offers don't come their way, as I think will be the case, then it's going to be as good as confirmed. If offers come, then my theory won't stand. Simple as that.

2 hours ago, Newstar said:

Nor do I understand why you prefaced your claim that D&D are not respected with a laundry list of book-related complaints. HBO doesn't care about book faithfulness. HBO doesn't care about Lady Stoneheart or Jeyne Westerling. They care about drama that brings in awards and massive ratings, and D&D have delivered on that in spades, without any help from GRRM in recent years. Small wonder that HBO has done everything they can to keep D&D working on GOT, and that HBO tried to slap D&D's names on the prequel.

That's an obvious misinterpretation of what I said. That connection you're addressing, I didn't make it in any way in my post. LSH and Jeyne were clearly mentioned as examples of D&D's evident disrespect for the books, which is a totally separate point to the "respect" D&D enjoy in the industry. I am allowed to talk about different points in my posts, am I not?

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Okay, so do they need more time because the CGI guys don't want to work overtime and get caffeine poisoning in front of their computers or they need Tim because they don't know how to spend 20 million quickly enough (give half of it to me) or they need more time because d&d can't or won't come up with a script on schedule? I'm just mad because the one reason I still loved and respected these guys was that they did their job and did it on time. 

They need more time because they want to deliver the best possible season 8 and finish the story in the way it honors GRRM's work. That includes CGI, writing, costums, props, other preparations for multiple battles we'll probably get. If they did not no like the show as much, they would have done the show even rushed in many ways. They wan a proper way of telling the story and we should appreciate this. Episode might be a bit longer and they want to add what they call cinematic feel, basically like a movie. Lord of the Rings kind of thing but even if LOTR is a whole another beast.

4 hours ago, StepStark said:

Sorry but I choose not to live in a fantasy world where I necessarily trust everything any of the people involved in Game of Thrones publicly says.

I have facts to support my opinion, which I provided in my previous post. You have not provided any facts. Your only "support" for your argument are your assumptions that HBO and D&D must somehow mean the opposite of what they have publicly been saying for years about GOT, and that HBO must somehow be disappointed in D&D despite HBO's effusive praise of D&D and the show, the show's massive critical and commercial success and HBO's vocal and public efforts to keep D&D working on GOT as long as possible. 

But, as soon as other ASOIAF related projects appeared, D&D are out of them.

Because D&D found the GOT commitment incredibly draining and wanted out as soon as the show ended, as anyone who has followed their interviews over the years would tell you. In fact, that's the main complaint of book purists who hate the show: D&D are rushing through the source material because they're sick of working on the show 24/7 365 days a year and want to be done with it as soon as possible.

You can choose to believe in the official story that they are tired or whatever, but actually the fact that their names won't even appear on the prequels actually suggests that there was some bad blood.

But to use your word, that's your fantasy, nothing based on actual facts. You're making the mistake of assuming that the removal of their names from the prequels must have been HBO's idea, and that that therefore there must have been some dissatisfaction with D&D. However, we already have from HBO an explanation of why D&D's names came off: they wanted nothing to do with the prequel and wanted to enjoy it without worrying about any responsibility. This is perfectly in line with what D&D have said all along. They have been saying for years that their involvement with GOT-related properties will end with GOT. It's therefore the only explanation which makes any sense.

You're also assuming that if there is bad blood, it must be from HBO's side. Given that it's D&D who have frequently spoken about how hard it is to work on the show and what a toll production takes on them, who's to say that it's not D&D who resent HBO for forcing them to eight seasons when they wanted to finish in seven? If D&D had had their way, the final season would be airing in 2017. Instead, they're stuck working on Season 8 until 2018 or maybe even 2019. They could well resent HBO for keeping them shackled to the show for longer than they wanted.

Also, HBO have a very good record of keeping the writers they like around, like David Simon and David Milch (whose "Deadwood" they canceled against his wishes by the way), and even David Chase is planning to return to HBO.

D&D have never wanted to stick around past GOT, though, and they've always made that abundantly clear, to the point where HBO to their embarrassment has had to walk back an earlier claim that D&D would have EP credits. D&D are 1,000% done with the show once Season 8 airs.

So if you want, from the fact that D&D won't be involved in the prequels in any way, not even in name only, you can conclude whatever you want. But everything around it suggests that it's a very unusual move, and that points to some bad blood.

Only if you refuse to acknowledge that D&D have said for a long time that they will not be sticking around for or contributing to any GOT-related spinoffs. Acting like this is some sort of shocking, unusual move reflects an ignorance of D&D's interviews over the years. They have no interest in growing the GOT empire of shows. This is in keeping with D&D's attitude since the early days: they are 100% in with GOT, 24/7 365 days a year, but once it's over they are 100% gone.

I'm just explaining why I said that HBO (and the industry) probably don't respect D&D at all.

To me, it seems like you want to create this fantasy world where HBO are sticking it to D&D by yanking away their EP credits in humiliating fashion. Unfortunately, there's nothing to support it. As much as it may annoy you that HBO aren't punishing D&D for their unforgivable deviations from the book which you listed at length, it's rather the other way around: HBO is desperate to keep D&D around in any way, shape or form, much as they have unsuccessfully tried to get D&D to keep making GOT seasons for 9+ seasons, and D&D, much as they rebuffed HBO's attempts to keep them making GOT for 9+ seasons, aren't having any of it.

That's an obvious misinterpretation of what I said. That connection you're addressing, I didn't make it in any way in my post. LSH and Jeyne were clearly mentioned as examples of D&D's evident disrespect for the books, which is a totally separate point to the "respect" D&D enjoy in the industry. I am allowed to talk about different points in my posts, am I not?

You tacked your claim that HBO and the industry don't respect D&D on to a laundry list of complaints about the show's lack of book faithfulness in way that suggested you thought the latter was some form of support for the former.

You tacked your claim that HBO and the industry don't respect D&D on to a laundry list of complaints about the show's lack of book faithfulness in way that suggested you thought the latter was some form of support for the former.

Since you stubbornly refuse to accept that you misinterpreted my post (now you even assume that one part is supporting the other, even though they obviously weren't connected, except that they were parts of the same post), it can only mean that you misinterpreted it on purpose. Just like this looks like a deliberate misinterpretation:

As much as it may annoy you that HBO aren't punishing D&D for their unforgivable deviations from the book which you listed at length,

At length? Sorry if listing three examples seems like "at length" to you. But in reality, it wasn't even about deviations, but about respect, or, more precisely, the lack of it. Funny, you missed that too.

The only facts you rely on are interviews, more precisely, what D&D and HBO execs publicly said in the past. But, at the beginning of my post, I stated why I don't trust their public words. You may take them as facts, and truth be told I can't prove that what they say is wrong or untruthful. If that's enough for you to accept something as a fact, it's your right. I guess that then you also believe that they wanted to film the Renly-Stannis scene with the peach, but they didn't find one. That's what they said so it has to be true, right? And also, that they love Sansa as a character "almost as much as any other character". And that season five was faithful to the books because the first scene and the last scene are from the books. And so on.

But okay, you believe them. I don't. That's why I excluded the interviews and their public statements in my analysis, which lead you to another wrong conclusion: that I'm ignorant of what they said in their interviews over years. I have to say, the way you make conclusions about what I think and know, it doesn't speak well about your judgement.

Just as I said already, if you leave out their public statements and interviews, and I stated my reasons for doing so, you're left with facts that aren't exactly speaking in favor of your idolization of D&D. I'm not even saying that it is some sudden and shocking revelation (that's just one more unfair misinterpretation on your part), because it's obvious for quite a while that D&D don't have nearly the same status inside HBO as David Simon or David Chase, or even Nic Pizzolatto, whose second season of True Detective was a failure by any measure. Since GOT is by far the most successful show of HBO of all times, it is kinda strange that the universe is staying with HBO, but D&D aren't. Not even in name only, which is not something that would tire or exhaust them in any way. As for the reason HBO exec gave, I find it totally unconvincing. Lending your name to a project you're not directly involved in is a very common thing, especially on television, and especially on HBO. People in that world do it all the time, unless there are deeper reasons (usually "creative differences") against it.

I just hope you'll realize that in this discussion the real issue is whether to believe in what D&D and HBO execs say, or not. It's not about how good the show is. I think it's terrible, and you obviously like it, but we're not discussing that. I think D&D are terrible writers, you obviously think they are brilliant, but even that is not the subject. The main subject here is should we trust their words about something so unusual as their non-involvement in the prequels. or not.

If you take their words as gospels, then there is no room for any debate and my theory must sound like nonsense to you. But if you don't trust them, then you have to arrive at alternate conclusions.

As I said, time will tell. I'm certain that D&D won't ever get the opportunity to work on anything nearly as big as GOT again. Unlike fans, professionals know that GOT would be even bigger success if competent writers were in D&D's shoes, and that's why I'm certain that, unlike Chase and Simon and Milch and Pizzolatto, D&D won't be receiving new offers of this kind. Martin, on the other hand, is clearly sought after more and more, even though the entire world knows he has to write two more books, and even though he dedicated 25 years to this universe and is definitely exhausted with it.

On 6/4/2017 at 5:48 AM, RhaenysB said:

We need an extra year for a quality ending? Does that mean they admit the quality was crap so far because they didn't spend enough time writing the scripts? CGI isn't a guarantee card for quality, it just ensures cinematic visuals.  

LOL. I think you're exactly right. It is an acknowledgement that he quality of the show hasn't been maintained throughout. [cripes this forum is wiggy with all the ads - chrome doesn't like all this garbage]. The CGI isn't that great compared to the cinematic stuff we're used to from Disney/Marvel or Peter Jackson, so why not take more time and really ensure a cinematic feel in every frame. I think it's a good thing, plus we'll maybe get better handling of the direwolf characters, more help from Instinct for Animals in Calgary, an entire winter of snow to film in.  They can't just keep writing around Jon's direwolf. It's THE number one problem the show has had, imo.

The delay could be the best thing for the show if they make the most of it.

23 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

They need more time because they want to deliver the best possible season 8 and finish the story in the way it honors GRRM's work. That includes CGI, writing, costums, props, other preparations for multiple battles we'll probably get. If they did not no like the show as much, they would have done the show even rushed in many ways. They wan a proper way of telling the story and we should appreciate this. Episode might be a bit longer and they want to add what they call cinematic feel, basically like a movie. Lord of the Rings kind of thing but even if LOTR is a whole another beast.

But then we're back at the same problem, this implies that they didn't want to deliver the best possible season previously because one year was enough to work on it. And I really don't believe that honoring GRRM is one of the reasons that push them to delay the last season. Stretching the experience for the audience is financially beneficial for hbo. I appreciate they want to tell the story properly (I would have appreciated if they wanted to do so in the past too) but I don't appreciate that I (might) have to wait another year to see the end of this bloody story. 

2 hours ago, Wolves of Winter said:

LOL. I think you're exactly right. It is an acknowledgement that he quality of the show hasn't been maintained throughout. [cripes this forum is wiggy with all the ads - chrome doesn't like all this garbage]. The CGI isn't that great compared to the cinematic stuff we're used to from Disney/Marvel or Peter Jackson, so why not take more time and really ensure a cinematic feel in every frame. I think it's a good thing, plus we'll maybe get better handling of the direwolf characters, more help from Instinct for Animals in Calgary, an entire winter of snow to film in.  They can't just keep writing around Jon's direwolf. It's THE number one problem the show has had, imo.

The delay could be the best thing for the show if they make the most of it.

The forum is often wiggy, you better get used to that. Welcome, btw :cheers: 

and the thing is, I don't really want insane CGI. It's great in measure, like everything else . But I don't really want an insane marvel blockbuster style CGI fest to love this show. (To be entirely honest, too much CGI actually annoys me in movies too) what I really want is to know how the story ends. And I've been waiting for that for 6 years now and getting so damn impatient. 

I hope that, I really hope that. 

17 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

But then we're back at the same problem, this implies that they didn't want to deliver the best possible season previously because one year was enough to work on it. And I really don't believe that honoring GRRM is one of the reasons that push them to delay the last season. Stretching the experience for the audience is financially beneficial for hbo. I appreciate they want to tell the story properly (I would have appreciated if they wanted to do so in the past too) but I don't appreciate that I (might) have to wait another year to see the end of this bloody story. 

The forum is often wiggy, you better get used to that. Welcome, btw :cheers: 

and the thing is, I don't really want insane CGI. It's great in measure, like everything else . But I don't really want an insane marvel blockbuster style CGI fest to love this show. (To be entirely honest, too much CGI actually annoys me in movies too) what I really want is to know how the story ends. And I've been waiting for that for 6 years now and getting so damn impatient. 

I hope that, I really hope that. 

Thanks! Been here before, tried to drum up interest in the old Symeon Star Eyes foreshadows Jaime and Brienne theme but, alas, not much going on there. :rolleyes: Dragons and Spider-Man aside, I generally agree about the CGI -- so many great characters to choose from, why not write some real scenes instead of the quickie meetings that drive the show, stopping mainly for extra-sadistic content.  I'm wondering, too, why it has to be serialized. Why not release 1 1/2 -2 hour specials every, whenever they get each of them done. No real reason to keep people waiting for a big splash six-week final run.   

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

It supports it. They have more time to prepare, to plan the whole season which will be a lot different with white walkers, which will include a lot of work and how large their army will be. The battles will be basically on the level of LOTR in terms of scale with dragons and humans on the other side. They might have gave unintentionally George a bit more time to finish and publish The Winds of Winter.

D&D certainly do not owe us a thing and they can finish it when they deem it necessary and same goes for George. Whether he'll finish the books or not is another debate but it's enirely up to them. They know it better and been in the business for a pretty long time to know what needs to be done in order to achieve the best possble conclusion to this epic story.

18 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It supports it. They have more time to prepare, to plan the whole season which will be a lot different with white walkers, which will include a lot of work and how large their army will be. The battles will be basically on the level of LOTR in terms of scale with dragons and humans on the other side. They might have gave unintentionally George a bit more time to finish and publish The Winds of Winter.

D&D certainly do not owe us a thing and they can finish it when they deem it necessary and same goes for George. Whether he'll finish the books or not is another debate but it's enirely up to them. They know it better and been in the business for a pretty long time to know what needs to be done in order to achieve the best possble conclusion to this epic story.

George won't publish the winds of winter before the show is over. At least I would be very very surprised if he did. But then after all this time I'm not sure he will publish it at all. 

The whole who owes what is a sensitive issue that's best left alone. Well with a two-year wait, I'm anticipating a mind blowing finale with sensible plot and stimulating dialogues and new, attractive and colorful costumes for everybody. And as little screentime for Lena Headey as possible. Just come back to be killed of in minute 10 of episode 1. And with that a new sub-species of the fandom was born. The butthurt show fan. 

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

George won't publish the winds of winter before the show is over. At least I would be very very surprised if he did. But then after all this time I'm not sure he will publish it at all. 

The whole who owes what is a sensitive issue that's best left alone. Well with a two-year wait, I'm anticipating a mind blowing finale with sensible plot and stimulating dialogues and new, attractive and colorful costumes for everybody. And as little screentime for Lena Headey as possible. Just come back to be killed of in minute 10 of episode 1. And with that a new sub-species of the fandom was born. The butthurt show fan. 

I think there is a good chance he will but that's my optimistic thinking about it.

This whole debate but will George finish the books, should he, pace of his writing is slow and same goes for D&D. They know what they're doing and while I would prefer not to have 1,5 year between season 7 and 8. But if it means even better season 8, I guess we have to agree to it. Not the best kind of situation but at this point, given what they need to do, and how complicated the whole organization of Game of Thrones really is.

I don't see or think that Cersei will be killed that early. In fact I think she'll die later on because they might want to capitalize on her acting abilities to carry certain plot. Let's say if Sansa and Tyrion might go after her, reclaim her army and bring them to fight the White Walkers. One of the possibilities. Cersei on the show is a better character than in the books, and I can't say that about other main characters.

15 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

I think there is a good chance he will but that's my optimistic thinking about it.

This whole debate but will George finish the books, should he, pace of his writing is slow and same goes for D&D. They know what they're doing and while I would prefer not to have 1,5 year between season 7 and 8. But if it means even better season 8, I guess we have to agree to it. Not the best kind of situation but at this point, given what they need to do, and how complicated the whole organization of Game of Thrones really is.

I don't see or think that Cersei will be killed that early. In fact I think she'll die later on because they might want to capitalize on her acting abilities to carry certain plot. Let's say if Sansa and Tyrion might go after her, reclaim her army and bring them to fight the White Walkers. One of the possibilities. Cersei on the show is a better character than in the books, and I can't say that about other main characters.

At the end of the day d&d and GRRM do whatever the heck they want and that must be a great feeling so let them do exactly that. 

I think show Cersei is profoundly boring and I much preferred the book version, which the show version or Lena's portrayal doesn't give justice to.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

At the end of the day d&d and GRRM do whatever the heck they want and that must be a great feeling so let them do exactly that. 

I think show Cersei is profoundly boring and I much preferred the book version, which the show version or Lena's portrayal doesn't give justice to.

As long as we get the ending, everyone will be happy.

Show Cersei is much better and not this psycho character, typical villain who just goes on her rampage like that. Show makes her far more sympathethic, she has a reason for what she's doing and you can understand her better. In fact I'd prefer for them to make Euron like in the books cunning, ruthless and exprienced indidual, who saw many things and can literally be a threat to Dany.

On 6/9/2017 at 11:00 PM, The Dragon has three heads said:

Show only watchers crying about delays. Lel.

We are spoiled! I am not a show only person but I am still complaining about waiting! 

When it comes to waiting I am ok with it as long as it provides a better result.

• 1 month later...

On 6/7/2017 at 1:57 PM, Lord Friendzone said:

To me it doesn't even matter at this point when George releases Winds. By the time he actually does it, this season will be over and we will have gotten some abridged altered version through the show. The intrigue to me was always whether he could get Winds done before season 4 or 5 so that he could have prayer of getting A Dream of Springs out just in the nick of time as the show ended. Once season 5 hit that became almost impossible. A good chunk of season 6 and a good chunk of this season will be Winds. 

So even if he gets it done, if you were looking to be kind of surprised, it's a bit two little two late. At this point I don't care, I'm getting spoiled one way or the other. I'd rather George take 10 more years to finish the series so they can be the best possible books he can write.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/06/2017 at 0:30 PM, The Dragon has three heads said:

Show only watchers crying about delays. Lel.

It's pretty hilarious. This thing is destined to never end. And HBO want's to turn it into fucking Days of our Lives with prequels and sequels and inbetweenels.

HBO seems to be turning for the worse. Between that Westworld rubbish, milking every droplet out of GoTs and this new Yankee Man in the High Castle rip off they have planned - thank god Netflix still makes some decent films because Hollywood stopped telling coherent stories a couple of decades back.

On 19. 7. 2017 at 4:22 AM, lancerman said:

To me it doesn't even matter at this point when George releases Winds. By the time he actually does it, this season will be over and we will have gotten some abridged altered version through the show. The intrigue to me was always whether he could get Winds done before season 4 or 5 so that he could have prayer of getting A Dream of Springs out just in the nick of time as the show ended. Once season 5 hit that became almost impossible. A good chunk of season 6 and a good chunk of this season will be Winds. 

So even if he gets it done, if you were looking to be kind of surprised, it's a bit two little two late. At this point I don't care, I'm getting spoiled one way or the other. I'd rather George take 10 more years to finish the series so they can be the best possible books he can write.

Maybe but not exactly like it happened on the show.

On 7/28/2017 at 2:06 PM, Lord Friendzone said:

Maybe but not exactly like it happened on the show.

True but generally we are going to have an idea of what the broad strokes are. So the dream od hoping he finishes so we aren't spoiled is dead. And it's been that way for awhile 

Archived