Pictionary 35 ver2

Pebble thats Stubby

Sorry for not posting a deadline last time.    but drawings are always 3 days from when I post everyone should have a sentence.....

and sentences 2 days.

you where in time.

You should all have a picture to describe

you have until  23:30  Sunday 25th     (but please be before then cos I'll be in bed and not able to view this till at least 4pm the next day)   

You should all  other than Bucky now have a sentence to draw.

this is the final drawing round,  you have until  23:30 on Friday 30th June UK time.      -this is a about 12 extra hours.   

I do not yet have a replacement for Bucky.   I hope to find one, or we will have to wait until she gets back.

There is one round after this.    I will not be bolding peoples names this round and will start sending out the final drawings when I have either found a replacement or Bucky has said she can do the drawing, providing I have the pictures of course.

there are 2 bonus rounds needing descriptions.    and I can start a 3rd  if you can promise to draw them by Saturday morning.

You should all have a wonderful picture to describe.

this means we are on the LAST round.

It means that technically you have until  5pm on Sunday.    but really guys its only describing,  it will be really nice if you could get your description in tonight before you all go to bed, or first thing in the morning if you have already gone to bed.

this way I can then do the partial reveal about midday uk time  and full reveal in the early afternoon  on Saturday.

Archived