Pictionary 35 ver2

Pebble thats Stubby

well I was hoping to start the reveal about now.  but 2 people (or 3 depending on how you count teams)  have not yet sent me a glorrious sentence.  

yes its still way within the time limits, but I do know our flower is a little impatenint

Hey Hey hey hey!

Final sentence is in. 

Gather round children cos if your real good I will give you the start and finish sentences all jumbled together.   See if you can pair them up and work out what is the starts  and what the finishes.

Ok so Random.org  really messed this up  and chopped come sentences into many bits and mixed them up with other 

so for extra hardness and cos its funny I'm posting this.     - I'll sort it in a few to give a better mix

A ginger hair pie makes big eyed boys see stars...

chubby afroamerican man in brown suit, pink sandals and glasses picks a golden apple from a tree to compare it to the sun above his head while his saxophone lies abandoned on the grass next to his feet.

After Brexit, Scotland will leave the United Kingdom, and the British pictionary players will move to the EU.

Adam and Eve are responsible for the Fall after committing the grave sin of wearing Crocs and starting a new fashion trend.

A young Theresa May skips through fields of wheat as Jeremy Corbyn

Suit up!

On election night Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn and Tim Farron decide to

The hero of Canton swaps Vera for one night with a really cute spider.

The country of Turks and Caicos has this name because they have a cactus which looks like it's wearing a fez.

Donald Trump is bathing in a bathtub filled with orange juice, surrounded by five juicers that are pouring the juice into it.

Mr. Yellow Toupee Orangeface keeps his brilliant skintone thanks to bathing in freshly squeezed orange juice.

the dude abides in a garden of roses...waiting for a white russian.

Nuttall futilely tries to scale the barbed wire fence to join them.

After Brexit, Scotland will leave the United Kingdom, and the British pictionary players will move to the EU.

A hipster with a yellow woollen hat disagrees with guns and instead supports an awesome booze-loving, partying, dancing spider.

seizes the means of production and Michael Gove sharpens his knives.

settle it with a croquet match refereed by David Dimbleby, while Paul

The tree with eyes is not fooled by the woman's new clothes and blond highlights

Funko needs to release an Aragorn pop vinyl right now.

Creepy dude is staring at convicts playing cricket.

Rocksniffer says chest paint, but the naked sailor says paint pot.

the real start / Finish sentences  are as follows:-

The Guru is mediating on the best way to varnish his cache.

Mr. Yellow Toupee Orangeface keeps his brilliant skintone thanks to bathing in freshly squeezed orange juice.

The tree with eyes is not fooled by the woman's new clothes and blond highlights

A hipster with a yellow woollen hat disagrees with guns and instead supports an awesome booze-loving, partying, dancing spider.

Suit up!

Donald Trump is bathing in a bathtub filled with orange juice, surrounded by five juicers that are pouring the juice into it.

The country of Turks and Caicos has this name because they have a cactus which looks like it's wearing a fez.

chubby afroamerican man in brown suit, pink sandals and glasses picks a golden apple from a tree to compare it to the sun above his head while his saxophone lies abandoned on the grass next to his feet.

After Brexit, Scotland will leave the United Kingdom, and the British pictionary players will move to the EU.

A young Theresa May skips through fields of wheat as Jeremy Corbyn seizes the means of production and Michael Gove sharpens his knives.

On election night Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn and Tim Farron decide to settle it with a croquet match refereed by David Dimbleby, while Paul Nuttall futilely tries to scale the barbed wire fence to join them.

Adam and Eve are responsible for the Fall after committing the grave sin of wearing Crocs and starting a new fashion trend.

Get pairing people.  show me how good you are.

Spoiler

On election night Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn and Tim Farron decide to settle it with a croquet match refereed by David Dimbleby, while Paul Nuttall futilely tries to scale the barbed wire fence to join them.

Suit up!

The country of Turks and Caicos has this name because they have a cactus which looks like it's wearing a fez.

A young Theresa May skips through fields of wheat as Jeremy Corbyn seizes the means of production and Michael Gove sharpens his knives.

The Guru is mediating on the best way to varnish his cache.

My guess is in the spoiler

Spoiler

Start: Donald Trump is bathing in a bathtub filled with orange juice, surrounded by five juicers that are pouring the juice into it.

Finish: Mr. Yellow Toupee Orangeface keeps his brilliant skintone thanks to bathing in freshly squeezed orange juice.

Start: On election night Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn and Tim Farron decide to settle it with a croquet match refereed by David Dimbleby, while Paul Nuttall futilely tries to scale the barbed wire fence to join them.

Finish: Creepy dude is staring at convicts playing cricket.

Start: Suit up!

Finish: the dude abides in a garden of roses...waiting for a white russian.

Start: The hero of Canton swaps Vera for one night with a really cute spider.

Finish: A hipster with a yellow woollen hat disagrees with guns and instead supports an awesome booze-loving, partying, dancing spider.

Start: A young Theresa May skips through fields of wheat as Jeremy Corbyn seizes the means of production and Michael Gove sharpens his knives.

Finish: After Brexit, Scotland will leave the United Kingdom, and the British pictionary players will move to the EU.

Start: Funko needs to release an Aragorn pop vinyl right now.

Finish: The tree with eyes is not fooled by the woman's new clothes and blond highlights

Start: Rocksniffer says chest paint, but the naked sailor says paint pot.

Finish: The Guru is mediating on the best way to varnish his cache.

Start: The country of Turks and Caicos has this name because they have a cactus which looks like it's wearing a fez.

Finish: A ginger hair pie makes big eyed boys see stars..

Start: Adam and Eve are responsible for the Fall after committing the grave sin of wearing Crocs and starting a new fashion trend.

Finish: chubby afroamerican man in brown suit, pink sandals and glasses picks a golden apple from a tree to compare it to the sun above his head while his saxophone lies abandoned on the grass next to his feet.

Some of these fail to make any point. Suits me right, what do I send in impossible starting sentences.

Spoiler

Funko needs to release an Aragorn pop vinyl right now. The tree with eyes is not fooled by the woman's new clothes and blond highlights

BONUS: The Guru is mediating on the best way to varnish his cache. Rocksniffer says chest paint, but the naked sailor says paint pot.

BONUS: The hero of Canton swaps Vera for one night with a really cute spider. A hipster with a yellow woollen hat disagrees with guns and instead supports an awesome booze-loving, partying, dancing spider.

On election night Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn and Tim Farron decide to settle it with a croquet match refereed by David Dimbleby, while Paul Nuttall futilely tries to scale the barbed wire fence to join them. Creepy dude is staring at convicts playing cricket.

Suit up! A ginger hair pie makes big eyed boys see stars... these two were the leftovers no idea but i feel confident about the rest so...there we are...

Donald Trump is bathing in a bathtub filled with orange juice, surrounded by five juicers that are pouring the juice into it. Mr. Yellow Toupee Orangeface keeps his brilliant skintone thanks to bathing in freshly squeezed orange juice.

the dude abides in a garden of roses...waiting for a white russian. The country of Turks and Caicos has this name because they have a cactus which looks like it's wearing a fez. No clue if this is right but why not...start sentence is mine so why not turn this into this

Adam and Eve are responsible for the Fall after committing the grave sin of wearing Crocs and starting a new fashion trend. chubby afroamerican man in brown suit, pink sandals and glasses picks a golden apple from a tree to compare it to the sun above his head while his saxophone lies abandoned on the grass next to his feet.

A young Theresa May skips through fields of wheat as Jeremy Corbyn seizes the means of production and Michael Gove sharpens his knives. After Brexit, Scotland will leave the United Kingdom, and the British pictionary players will move to the EU.

not too bad if i do say so my self

:smoking:

Guys  I want to say sorry.   I did not have the full reveal all ready to go,  I normally write this a little each round.

I've got it about half done,  but I have to go out now.  you will not get your full reveal until tomorrow.

However I can sum up this game  with the words   Politics, Climate change, religion and cactus.

Oh and to keep you happy here is one of the wonderful pics from this game

http://i.imgur.com/PbM3jxy.png

Archived