If cersei is gonna lose will she blow kings landing

snow is the man

Well, she has already blown a large portion of King's Landing in the books. In the show, however, Cersei doesn't use her greatest weapon as liberally as we would have expected based on the books. In fact, in the show she only blew a small portion of King's Landing. Also, I think Jaime would be against her blowing King's Landing. Why would she need to do that now that he is back? He probably doesn't even know that Cersei blew Lancel and the poor thing is no longer around to tell him. 

2 hours ago, snow is the man said:

ironically I would be furious if they did this because then cersei would look good.

I mean...she'd probably be killing hundreds of thousands of people who are still in the city too, so I wouldn't say she'd look "good".  Helping the realm would just be an unintended byproduct of her being a ruthless bitch.  

It would certainly defy expectations if Cersei, not Jon or Dany, ends up striking the hardest blow against the WWs.  That's a very Martin-esque type of twist.  I wouldn't be surprised if that's how Martin intends to play it in the books as well; it just sounds like something he would do.  

On 6/3/2017 at 11:41 AM, Jaehaerys Tyrell said:

Not sure about King's Landing but she might blow Euron

:cheers: hahahaha.

It could be that the bittersweet ending is that after Dany, Jon, and Jaime save the world from the white walkers whoever is alive has to go back to deal with Cersei holed up in King's Landing, and find she successfully burned them all, leaving a ravaged city.

We know she's already used that wildfire stuff. It killed many, and she was pleased about it. Then her son committed suicide after losing his beloved Margaery in the wildfire explosion, so it went downhill. There must be tons of the stuff hidden away but she may use this again, this time either against Daenerys army and dragons, or the wight walkers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 0:19 AM, snow is the man said:

We know she is willing to do it and took great joy from it. If she loses her power she has nothing. I think this would be the perfect end to her. Or I see her trying and jaime killing her to stop her. What does everyone else think

No.  

I'm sorry, but no, Cersei will not "blow King's Landing."

Seriously.

Archived