TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am the last in line.

I came here after they already started.

I might have come earlier, but then I would have been waiting just as long, only earlier.

I got my signed copy already :smug: 

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Done. I guess one hour was not that bad.

She is very nice and I told her that Bee is a great character, whom I like very much.

Jealous!

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Are you sure you're not taking something a bit stronger?, you have passed your law degree now after all :P.

:leaving: 

@RhaenysB she writes under 2 pen names, Megan Lindholm and Robin Hobb. Her actual name is Margaret. Robin Hobb was chose because: a) it's androgynous B) because of how it is alphabetically, her books are usually at eye level or so in book shops, as opposed to near the ground or up high. Don't recall where I read that but I found it interesting

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I got one signed in London already. So now I have two!

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Jealous!

:P

You can be. We are all having a great time. Yesterday we had a big BWB dinner at a Viking-themed restaurant. It was delicious and they had Viking helmets!

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I haven't missed going out partying THAT much yet,  I don't know maybe I'm happy those days are behind me, bring on the sleepless nights and coffee mornings!.

Hows things now you've graduated?, have you found work yet?.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Jealous!

@RhaenysB she writes under 2 pen names, Megan Lindholm and Robin Hobb. Her actual name is Margaret. Robin Hobb was chose because: a) it's androgynous B) because of how it is alphabetically, her books are usually at eye level or so in book shops, as opposed to near the ground or up high. Don't recall where I read that but I found it interesting

Ooooh, that's a really interesting and cool and business savvy choice of name. 

IT'S FINALLY COLD. It's rainy and cloudy and 17C. Not sure how long this is going to last but I'm salvaging every second of it. 

Prince William has a new girlfriend. Mom and I have repeatedly told him we don't approve of this female or his climbing fences for her again after he just finished a steroid treatment. It appears he has also conducted some grayscale-like fungus from his lady friend... 

Sister was fairly pleasant to be around yesterday which is a surprise as she wasn't allowed to go to a party and even took a language exam in the morning. She'll be taking dressage classes, I have no idea how that's going to go, but she's excited about it. And I also said final goodbye to my T-shirt she wore last weekend, three washes and the puke stains persist. Oh the joys of sisterhood. 

I seem to have some sort of allergy. I sneeze all the time and I have goo in my upper respiratory tract. I think it's dust mite, that's what I had had issues with as a small child, but I should get it tested... maybe after I've moved. 

Speaking of which, the interior designer isn't emailing me back. Yes, I'm being an entitled spoiled brat and I'm consulting an interior designer. Yes, I know that's awful. No, I wasn't planning on doing so, but yes, I accepted the offer when it was suggested I contact this girl because I'm a failure. No, I still can't decide which is worse, turning down an opportunity I have for the sake of not being judged as a spoiled brat (which I'm already probably being judged as), or accepting it and being a spoiled brat. Yes, I know I'm overthinking this and yes, I'm having second thoughts about sharing this in case you all judge and resent me for it too, and yes I know the world doesn't revolve around me and people have better things to think about than how entitled and spoiled I am. *breaths out* 

one day I will write a book. Two books. One about being a spoiled brat. And one about my dogs. It's going to be funnier and more original than A Dog's Purpose, which was frankly a pretty underwhelming book with so much lost potential - in my opinion. The same goes for To The Bone, which also had the potential of being much better than it actually was. 

Mom is giving me all her kitchen appliances she never used in her life. How do you own a juicer and not use it? I'm also taking some duvets that my grandma's sister gave us the other Christmas but again nobody even opened it. I'm actually weirdly missing my grandma a lot. I guess that's because this move feels like the first major life step she's not around for... and that's weird. And also a little because she is probably the only one with whom I could have had guilt-free conversations about the new flat and she would have encouraged me to enjoy the new place and piss on whoever implies that I'm an entitled spoiled brat. 

Okay, I really need to start packing. I guess I made up for a whole week of not posting with this monster-rambling... sorry about that :stunned::lol: 

:bawl::bawl::bawl: 

hormonal rhaenys will continue conversing with herself. 

We is such a failure, precious, people don't even believe we is capable of arranging our actual moving, as in the one-hour act of having six boxes taken 5kms south. And we is still so guilty about stressing over these awful first-world-problemses. 

14 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I haven't missed going out partying THAT much yet,  I don't know maybe I'm happy those days are behind me, bring on the sleepless nights and coffee mornings!.

Hows things now you've graduated?, have you found work yet?.

Ha, I'm not really that wild of a partier. But I was sore from exercising earlier in the day. The hangover/morning-after tipsiness was purely alcohol related though, I have never had any desire to touch any of the other stuff (but to each their own, I'm not judging anyone). 

I'm you are excited for the coming of the new Sith. Lots of sleepless nights ahead as you listen to he sweet sound of him/her frying teddy bears with force lightning from their cot. :) 

Graduate life is bad. Interviews are bad. Applying for jobs is getting me down and destroying my soul. I've never felt more disheartened and aimless. 

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Ha, I'm not really that wild of a partier. But I was sore from exercising earlier in the day. The hangover/morning-after tipsiness was purely alcohol related though, I have never had any desire to touch any of the other stuff (but to each their own, I'm not judging anyone). 

I'm you are excited for the coming of the new Sith. Lots of sleepless nights ahead as you listen to he sweet sound of him/her frying teddy bears with force lightning from their cot. :) 

Graduate life is bad. Interviews are bad. Applying for jobs is getting me down and destroying my soul. I've never felt more disheartened and aimless. 

I'm very excited about the arrival of baby Sith, but also a bit scared too.

Ugh that sounds terrible and demoralising, I hope you get something that you're keen on soon.

In the meantime (and I don't give these out too often) :grouphug:.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

So um. What happened here? Have I come to the wrong place? :uhoh:

Seems like the right thread to me. :P

On 8/13/2017 at 9:22 AM, Buckwheat said:

I got one signed in London already. So now I have two!

And I haven't even bought the third one yet. 

Multiquoting works weirdly in this interface. Or I'm just an old timer who has to learn the new ways. :D

CRAAAAAAAAAAANNOG! :grouphug::grouphug: You are back!

13 minutes ago, TheCrannogDweller said:

Seems like the right thread to me. :P

But it is so ... quiet! :idea:

And I haven't even bought the third one yet. 

Shame on you!

Multiquoting works weirdly in this interface. Or I'm just an old timer who has to learn the new ways. :D

It works quite fine, I think.

CRAAAAAAAAAAANNOG! :grouphug::grouphug: You are back!

Hello! :grouphug:

But it is so ... quiet! :idea:

It does seem quiet. Only 3 threads since January?

It's the next thing on the list, I swear. :D

2 minutes ago, TheCrannogDweller said:

Hello! :grouphug:

It does seem quiet. Only 3 threads since January?

Well, I was not here in 2007, but I am pretty sure this is not how spamming was done back then.

2 minutes ago, TheCrannogDweller said:

It's the next thing on the list, I swear. :D

It better be! And then you come and tell me and Helena about your impressions. :read:

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

What's wrong? :( 

Don't worry it's nothing to do with baby Sith he/she is fine *pats tummy*

There was a reason why I used the spoiler thing ;).

1 hour ago, Mark Antony said:

:grouphug: 

:crying::grouphug:.

Archived