TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I've had my scan and now I know exactly what's coming in January :D.

Oooooh, will you do a reveal for us when you feel ready? O.O 

7 hours ago, The King in Black said:

Congratulations Sith Lord.

Hiiii there, how have you been?

20 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Dear Ashara, you have been away for a long time, TTTNE is no longer a Kingdom, it is an Empire, and is not ruled by a King or Queen this year but by a master and an apprentice :D.

P.S. Message me it's been ages!, I hope you've been well :).

Reveal hidden contents

Yes it was all a bit silly, if it makes you feel remotely better I can promise my child won't be called Aegon :P.

Spoiler

That's silly, you should name the baby Sith Aegon regardless of whether it's a boy or a girl. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Hiiii there, how have you been?

Reveal hidden contents

That's silly, you should name the baby Sith Aegon regardless of whether it's a boy or a girl. 

I've been fine. For quite some time there I wasn't myself. Like I was trapped in another life. But now it feels like I'm back , 100% awake. I need to start swinging by here more often. How have you been ?

59 minutes ago, The King in Black said:

I've been fine. For quite some time there I wasn't myself. Like I was trapped in another life. But now it feels like I'm back , 100% awake. I need to start swinging by here more often. How have you been ?

I'm glad to hear that and you definitely do. I'm starting to see the end of the tunnel myself, though there's still a lot of work to do before I can step out into the light. The upside is that I learned a lot in the process and I can use that to make life easier next time I have to do similar things. But I can't wait for life to settle down a little and a cold wave to come and just being able to take a long breath and enjoy life a little before rushing to next errand on my never ending to do list. That was probably more detail than your signed up for, sorry :lol: 

I'm at the point where I have no idea what Rhae's life looks like beyond to-do-lists and IKEA :P 

On ‎28‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 11:25 PM, RhaenysB said:

Good luck with your internship. 

I mean... I'll try to be less rude in the future :lol: 

Thanks, and make sure that you do... the emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

7 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I've had my scan and now I know exactly what's coming in January :D.

Well, tell us, damn you! :P I'm excited for you.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Oooooh, will you do a reveal for us when you feel ready? O.O 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

It's a girl :D, and she will not be called Aegon, Visenya however is a possibility.

51 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I'm at the point where I have no idea what Rhae's life looks like beyond to-do-lists and IKEA :P 

Thanks, and make sure that you do... the emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

Well, tell us, damn you! :P I'm excited for you.

Yeah, the thing is I don't have much life beyond to-do-lists. I did close the analysis phase of a cool project today with a presentation/workshop today, which went well and was a pleasant enough payoff for lots of work. And I'll be getting into a new project with a company in the upcoming weeks. Errr... work, to-do-lists... I will be signing up for this painting thing. It's basically a class where you get to recreate a famous painting of your choice (well, there are options you can choose from) and it's supposed to be fun and a great way to switch off and channel your stress through "art" (let's be generous and call recreating a famous painting with amateur skills art). I can't think of anything else in my life that's remotely interesting. 

Note taken.  

46 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's a girl :D, and she will not be called Aegon, Visenya however is a possibility.

:cheers::commie::grouphug: 

Spoiler

I don't understand your conservative approach. You can and should name your daughter Aegon. 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:
  Hide contents

:D yes! Yes! Do it! All shall bow before e true Queen of Westeros :D 

Congrats! I'm very happy for you :) 

On 8/28/2017 at 3:52 PM, RhaenysB said:
  Hide contents

Okay... let's accept that... I mean... fine, let's say that after going mad king on Ellaria and Tyene and willing to go mad queen on Olenna hadn't it been for Jaime, and she chooses to restrain herself in the case of Tyrion... because... she has a plan and thinks for the long term. 

He finds out that Jon is the son of his aunt Lyanna by Rhaegar Targaryen and he doesn't look into that? Like... whaaaay? And what does he look into? His contribution to the plot of this season has been "the dead are marching for the wall". I have known this for seasons and so has Bran and so has half the cast. 

A little? he was a viserys replica. The one way you could tell it wasn't actually Harry Lloyd was his nose. 

But Rhaegar already had a son named Aegon! Hi, meet my kids, Rhaenys, Aegon and Aegon. Goooood. 

I went into this season with an open mind, the beginning was meh, it started to improve and then things just dead dropped from episode 6. Aaaagh it was so awful. 

This! Glad I wasn't the only one. I try to enjoy it. I really do. 

On 8/29/2017 at 4:49 AM, RhaenysB said:
  Hide contents

Okay, fair enough. That's still no reason for Tyrion to trust her or believe a word she says or think that being pregnant makes her any more sane or honorable as if she hadn't been batshit crazy while she had children. 

It would have been great to use this though, for instance when the fellowship went north to capture a wight. Because like this, Bran did next to nothing this season. Even internet stalking LF's browser history happened off camera. 

I really don't care, it looked ridiculous and it was the laziest shit they had ever done. And there is no mention of Rhaegar's alleged prophecy obsession in the show at all, so that's hardly the reason.

@Lord Sidious 

Reveal hidden contents

I mean, Aegon wasn't even a good guy, he burned the shit out the seven kingdoms and demanded that everybody bendaknee. 

He could have been called ANYTHING but Aegon. He could have been aerys or Rhaegar II or maekar or maegor or Jahaerys or Johaerys or Rhaegon or anything random the show comes up with. Just not the exact same thing Rhaegar's other kid is called. He could have been called Holgaer

Oh look I'm at Ikea again trying to get my stuff back. Which I won't. For at least another week. So now they are trying to pay me the money back. But eeeew there are so many items and it takes so looooong and it's such hard woooork. So it's going slowly. Oh and one lady at customer service even hinted at how they are "trying to" believe that it was the real delivery men that signed the delivery list and marked the missing items and those are the real missing items he marked. thankfully the manager shut her down and she went on a lunch break because things would have got ugly. I can't believe this... 

We invaded ikea last weekend. I decided to just go the ikea route for furniture we need because 1. Spawn and pets destroy everything so why waste money on expensive furniture. 

And there is no 2.  

Ikea is not made for disabled folks. 

14 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yes, we've decided it's better if we know, or to put more accurately, my fiancée is too excited to wait.

Yay!

14 hours ago, Ashara_Dayne said:

Hello LS, Hello Helena,

yes it has been ages. I shall respect the empire now :) 

And do i misread or are congratulations in order? 

Ash! 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:
  Hide contents

Yay!!! 

8 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

This! Glad I wasn't the only one. I try to enjoy it. I really do. 

We invaded ikea last weekend. I decided to just go the ikea route for furniture we need because 1. Spawn and pets destroy everything so why waste money on expensive furniture. 

And there is no 2.  

Ikea is not made for disabled folks. 

:cheers: but I can't. And I do make an effort to enjoy it, I'm trying so hard, but I just can't. 

I will totally be taking the IKEA route too for most of the furniture. Non-IKEA furniture is impossible (for me) to afford and luckily (?) I don't even have the motivation to try to afford it because it's also goddamn ugly for the most part. And even though I freaking hate IKEA, they sort have a monopolized enough position that you don't really have option B for affordable and decent looking furniture. 

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

:D yes! Yes! Do it! All shall bow before e true Queen of Westeros :D 

Congrats! I'm very happy for you :) 

She will bring about a new golden age,defeat the Night King in single combat, and bring all to heel under the yoke of the Sith.

8 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Yay!!! 

Thank you :D, were both pretty damn excited at the moment!.

10 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

:cheers::commie::grouphug: 

Reveal hidden contents

I don't understand your conservative approach. You can and should name your daughter Aegon. 

Thank you :D, what can I say, I'm somewhat of a traditionalist.

34 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

:cheers::commie: 

Long may she reign 

Her reign shall be glorious.

13 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

:commie: Woohoo! Little heiress to the galactic throne!

I'm going to ask you to babysit her Buck :P.

1 hour ago, Ashara_Dayne said:

Is buck dark sided enough?

No, it will be a challenge for her, but the easiest way to keep the baby happy would surely be to stick up on Yoda fluffy toys for her to electrocute from her cot.

Archived