TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

51 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

BUMP!

BUMP!

Your new signature! :o

I sent one of my friends a link to the Who's the New Guy video. She said she needed to see that. I am not sure I mentioned this, but the show seems to be completely unknown here. I did not manage to find any article about it in my language.

Also (Hobb spoilers):

Spoiler

Bee! Bee! Bee! :wub: Stuck! Way out is the way in!

Peeeeeer! :wub:

31 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Guuuuuuuuuuuuyssssssss. :bawl: I am so behind on errands and my to do list is just growing instead of shrinking. And it was 37-8C today, and it's going to be the same tomorrow and it's going to be 40 by Friday. :bawl: I'm so tired. 

It is hot here too, only now it started raining just a bit.

You can deal with these errands once it is not that hot. A friend and I are going to the pool tomorrow. :P

I have a trial lesson at a language school on Friday. I swear I spent more time preparing that than any actual lessons I have done by now.

27 minutes ago, felice said:

Huh. The title didn't grab my attention, but that show looks like it might be worth a try...

It is indeed.

4 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

If it's Helena, I'm cool with it.

:leer: I ship it.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

If it's Helena, I'm cool with it.

You clearly missed my earlier post where I offered my services...

("you called")

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

BUMP!

Your new signature! :o

I sent one of my friends a link to the Who's the New Guy video. She said she needed to see that. I am not sure I mentioned this, but the show seems to be completely unknown here. I did not manage to find any article about it in my language.

Also (Hobb spoilers):

Hide contents

Bee! Bee! Bee! :wub: Stuck! Way out is the way in!

Peeeeeer! :wub:

New? :huh: I've had this since shortly after I watched season 2 :P 

The show only recently picked up a little following here when Netflix started airing it. Otherwise it's primarily a U.S thing, airing on the CW as it does.

Oh you are only there? Read faster! :P 

1 hour ago, felice said:

Huh. The title didn't grab my attention, but that show looks like it might be worth a try...

It really is worth a try. Not only is it hilarious, it also offers very clever character work and insightful deconstruction of tropes and ideas that surround the titular label. Rachel Bloom and Aline Brosh Mackenna are incredibly talented showrunners, and the writing room and cast deserve all the praise that can be heaped on them.

There is a YouTube video of Donna Lynne Champlain singing the song in my signature during an Emmy FYC and really it's just marvellous. 

Even if you don't watch the show in it's entirety, you should give some of the music videos a watch online. The STI song is a funny one to watch on its own, as is Tapped that Ass and Remember that we Suffered...oh just all of them! 

Hello!

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

New? :huh: I've had this since shortly after I watched season 2 :P 

The show only recently picked up a little following here when Netflix started airing it. Otherwise it's primarily a U.S thing, airing on the CW as it does.

Oh you are only there? Read faster! :P 

Oh okay, I only noticed it yesteday. :P

I read much further yesterday. Hobb spoilers again:

Spoiler

:crying: Yes, it was expected, but this was just so wrong. :crying:

I read up to the point where the shipwreck survivors are gathering on the dock at Clerres city. They still have to find Lant, Althea and Brashen! Those three cannot just go missing like that ... :worried:

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is hot here too, only now it started raining just a bit.

You can deal with these errands once it is not that hot. A friend and I are going to the pool tomorrow. :P

I have a trial lesson at a language school on Friday. I swear I spent more time preparing that than any actual lessons I have done by now.

No, I can't, because I have all the appointments made and I want to get it over with. 

Oh good luck with the trial lesson, you are going to be amazing! :cheers: 

This is really sick. It's 9:30 and 32C and I'm sweating after a ten minute walk. Like come on, it's not this hot is vacation locations. 

25 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Please, you call him a Sith Lord? He's an apprentice at best :rolleyes:

And from all accounts, when it comes to girls he's not very good with his lightsaber either.

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You clearly missed my earlier post where I offered my services...

("you called")

No, this was a reaction to the fact that you offered your services ;) So of course I'll gladly accept.

9 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Hello good people of spam! 

Hi! How are you? Have you read Saga Vol. 7 yet? :P 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

And from all accounts, when it comes to girls he's not very good with his lightsaber either.

A man can learn. I did kiss a girl for the first time last week, even if she was a lesbian :P

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

A man can learn. I did kiss a girl for the first time last week, even if she was a lesbian :P

Well I guess you need to make sure, I kissed a guy when I was like 13 but not since.

You guys remember when I signed the papers and got the keys to my new flat on Monday? some baboon cut through a water pipe at my upper neighbor's, one wall soaked through. 

I can go call insurance in the morning and have the painters back for a third round in a couple weeks. 

Why is my to do list getting longer instead of shorter? 

15 hours ago, First of My Name said:

No, this was a reaction to the fact that you offered your services ;) So of course I'll gladly accept.

Hi! How are you? Have you read Saga Vol. 7 yet? :P 

I am ashamed to say I am soooo very behind in my reading :blush:  

I hope to catch up soon! 

11 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

Hey :D

Hey You!!! I'm so behind on my tv shows too :blush: I think the only thing I actually watched was TWD. I will need to Mosey on over to the entertainment crowd. 

What's new in spamland? 

Archived